Alright, here we go!

Brahmin

Awards
So here i is guise, after months of research and thanks to your help, I believe I have formulated my first cycle. However, before I dive into this program, I need to double make sure that I have everything in check:

Multivitamin thorughout entire cycle

For 2 weeks I will be pre loading with N2 Guard(Milk thistle)

At the end of the two weeks I will be starting Helladrol for 6 weeks as follows

50/75/75/100/100/125 (The last week may not be up to 125, depending on sides and if I can handle it)

Through this cycle I will continue to use N2 guard (4hrs post Hella), and fish oil taken with Hella, and also have some Taurine on hand for back pumps.

After the last day of the 6 week cycle I will begin my PCT, which is as follows:

Nolvadex: 20,20,10,10,0,0 (spaced throughout the day)
Erase: 0/0/3/3/2/1 (# of pills per day, evenly spaced throughout)
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3 (3 pills a day, 30 mins pwo)
PCT Assist: 4/4/4/4/4/4 (2 pills spaced 8 hrs apart)

What do u guys think?

Some people recommend taking milk thistle throughout the enitre regimen, but with how expensive it is, I planned to ween it off until I run out (about halfway through PCT). I may buy another bottle or something a little cheaper than n2 guard to continue throughout, but was hoping it could be done without.

Let me know If I am missing anything or should add anything extra for some help (please state if it is absolutely necessary or not)

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
PCT looks good to go man, start the DAA your last week on cycle and then go another four or five weeks. With the PCT Assist, whatever you get out of one bottle is plenty sufficient, especially considering all else you have (I think itll last you thirty days?).

Dosing might be a little high for your first cycle, I'd go 75 again that fourth week and probably bang the idea of 125 altogether on this cycle.

Get a bottle of hawthorn berry and preload only that for the first couple weeks, IMO you don't need to preload the milk thistle and the N2Guard doesn't adequately dose the HB. That would also make sure you'd only need the one bottle of N2Guard.

Great job on research and planning this out though, its obvious you put a lot of time into preparing this.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks good. Id run erase 1/2/3/3/2/1