cut for first 2 weeks of 10 week TEST E cycle??

bulkseason

Awards
hey guys, I know test E takes 3 or 4 weeks to really start working. I'm extremely close to my cutting goal before I begin my test E bulk cycle. the question I have is, would it be ok if I started to pin the Test E and cut for the first couple weeks? then begin to increase calories in week 3/4 to bulking levels (500 over maintenence or so)? I don't want to waste any gear, but if the first couple weeks are more of a loading phase would this be ideal?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
it would actually be PERFECT. look around and you will find something called "cycle priming" or along those lines. i was doing it before i even knew wat it was. its pretty much "cut" before a cycle. like 2weeks of no carbs, and than start ur cycle. boom u gain 20lbs in 2-3weeks and its not much fat at all.
imho ive done a few cycles, and ive had the best gains when i would be cutting for a while (6-10) weeks with low carbs/keto and than i would start a cycle.

if u can find a good "wet" oral, like dbol, you will love it.

**** even if u dont do a cycle, do keto for a while, than go back to eating carbs at ~500 over maintinence, you will get cycle like results almost.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Do it man! I'm in a cut right now before cycle. Running a ECA stack (actually logging it). I start June 1st and will have a 6 week cut by then. Its gunna be great since it will be a 16 weeker of dbol test E and last 6 weeks are winny. The lower your bodyfat the better the gains and less sides in my opinion.

Once my body gets anabolics plus 3-400 carbs from the 160 i get now I will blow up. Lol

bulkseason

Awards
ok i just wanna make sure im not wasting any gear by going low cal while using test for the first 2 weeks. i know i wont gain muscle eating under maintenence.. but im hoping my test levels will grow enough while im cutting so when i start increasing cals after the 2nd week of my cycle i will be at optimal levels for the next 8 weeks in which i will hit the weights hard and eat hard.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
You could just cut carbs down to the 50 g range for those two weeks, but keep calories near maintenance. Then ramp em up once the test kicks and you'll explode... It's what I do each time and i love the results!

globbo

Awards
I am in the same situation and want to continue cuting in the first 2-3 weeks of a cycle however since I have been cutting for the past couple months and cycle will take 14 weeks I am thinking that I should probably take a week off the gym. I am not sure when to take that week off. Are you going to be taking week off or deload for a week or just keep going heavy...?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I am in the same situation and want to continue cuting in the first 2-3 weeks of a cycle however since I have been cutting for the past couple months and cycle will take 14 weeks I am thinking that I should probably take a week off the gym. I am not sure when to take that week off. Are you going to be taking week off or deload for a week or just keep going heavy...?
I never can take a week off. I go nuts. What I do is cut all my weights in half and target 15-20 reps. I chase a huge pump and do about 3 sets per exercise. I throw some light cardio in there and I'm usually good. I do it the week before I start my cycle and take the weekend off since I usually start on a Monday. You want your body to be fresh and fully recovered for cycle so you can pay those dues to the Iron Gods lol.

globbo

Awards
I never can take a week off. I go nuts. What I do is cut all my weights in half and target 15-20 reps. I chase a huge pump and do about 3 sets per exercise. I throw some light cardio in there and I'm usually good. I do it the week before I start my cycle and take the weekend off since I usually start on a Monday. You want your body to be fresh and fully recovered for cycle so you can pay those dues to the Iron Gods lol.
Well then I will lower my weights this week and start sharpening my needles ;) Thanks

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol sweet man. Good luck... log your cycle... lets see some gains!