Fina Pellets Q?

Fpot66

Awards
I was reading through all of the posts I have missed over the last couple of days and I ran across a post by Skye in a thread about oral only cycles, here is a piece...

Trenbolone Acetate (tren, fina, finaplex H) This is a cattle implant (finaplex H) that contains the steroid Trenbolone Acetate. For more information on cattle pellets and such go to http://www.chemicalfitness.com/foru...hread.php?t=127 for details. All that is important for this topic is the nature of the drug and that in come in convent pellets that you can treat like pill. Trenbolone is a powerful steroid, on of the most powerful available. It is almost always used as an injectable despite having a 25% oral availability. Given that Trenbolone is expensive this is not hard to understand. Additionally even accounting for the absorption it STILL works better when injected. Still even so it is still 2 to 3 times as powerful as testosterone. With that being the case it is usually not a drug to be used by the novice with orally being the exception due to the limited number of steroids available for oral use. Still expensive even as an injectable you’re stuck taking 4 to 5 times as much if taken orally. For instance to dose yourself 50mg of trenbolone a day you have to 200mg worth of pellets, that is10 pellets, divided at least twice a day, being 5 pellets twice a day. 75mg is better and I would prefer 90mg a day (oral isn't as effective as inject) but that can get really expensive (That is almost one cart every 5 days so about 8 carts at 32 dollars a cart 256 dollars vs. 5 carts being 160 dollars worth of pellets) if you can swing it that would be much better. But is still a waste of money compared to injecting. Still if your going to go oral this is high on the bang for buck. For the best collection of fina article (old though) go to http://www.rippedcanadians.ca/articles/fina.html

[and...]

For most oral only cycles the only thing I really recommend is Methandrostenolone. High bang for the buck and good results used alone it is one of the few drugs other then test that can be ran as a single drug cycle. Most everything else needs to have something stacked with it. Here is an example of a Methandrostenolone only cycle:

Here is a sample of a Dianabol dbol only cycle:
50mg Methandrostenolone ED (25mg twice a day) for weeks 1 to 6
.25 to .5 mg of Anastrozole ED for weeks 1 to 6
10mg of nolvadex ED for weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for two weeks then 20mg ED for another two weeks.

Here it is again with a minimal dose of fina. (360mg ED would be best)
50mg Methandrostenolone ED (25mg twice a day) for weeks 1 to 6
200mg Finaplex H pellets ED (5 pellets twice a day) for weeks 1 to 6
.25 to .5 mg of Anastrozole ED for weeks 1 to 6
10mg of nolvadex ED for weeks 1 to 6
Start PCT week 7 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for two weeks then 20mg ED for another two weeks.
Would taking Fina orally with all the binders and glue be a wise idea? Or am I wrong in assuming that to make a suspension of Fina using a conversion kit, that if you were to take all of the binders and fillers out that the results would be much better with less possible side effects from whatever they throw in to make the pellets stick together.

I would also like to point out that I am not even considering this, I am just looking to keep informed about what the possibilities are.

Fpot66

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
it seems to me that making a trans base from the pellets is more effective and a better use of the product.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I was reading through all of the posts I have missed over the last couple of days and I ran across a post by Skye in a thread about oral only cycles, here is a piece...

Would taking Fina orally with all the binders and glue be a wise idea? Or am I wrong in assuming that to make a suspension of Fina using a conversion kit, that if you were to take all of the binders and fillers out that the results would be much better with less possible side effects from whatever they throw in to make the pellets stick together.

I would also like to point out that I am not even considering this, I am just looking to keep informed about what the possibilities are.

Fpot66
there are no binders or glue in the pellets. they are pressed pellets of mostly methyl cell?? (spell?) filler.

If you want to use this as a transdermal then you need to remove the ester to be effective

Fpot66

Awards
Alright, thanks guys for clearing thins up a bit.

Fpot66

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
schwellington Anabolics 108
gamer2be08 Anabolics 38
jbradley1981 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4