27 next month - thinking of trying testosterone injections

powermeat

Awards
I have worked out off and on for 9 years now with my best results after going through beachbody's insanity workout and some weight training afterwards.

im 5'7, 165 in overall great health according to my blood tests except in the areas hurt by my booze habits, which I realize will have to change for the next few months.

I have some friends that have done testosterone injections and have nothing but positive things to say about them and negative feelings towards the public's "uneducated opinion."

They've told me I should take a 10 week cycle of a "ARL russia test" at 500mg/week split into 2 injections(mon and fri) with some saw palmetto and Clomid as my pct ran at 100/100/50/50 for 4 weeks and keep adex on hand.

I'm only interested in doing one cycle since I'm told I should be able to keep all my gains once I'm off it minus some water weight. I'm reading all kinds of mixed reviews and I'd like to know the truth about what I'm getting into.

What types of side effects, long term and short term, should I expect? How much risk is involved?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Once you join the dark side, you ain't going back