Test e dosage

BraunBruh

Awards
Height- 6'2
Weight-194
body fat-10.4%

-ive been running around 310 mg of test e a week, due to my other threads i have upped my calorie intake to around 3500-4000 a day i eat rather clean and consitantly lift.
-my face is getting a little oily and my acne is comming and leaving very often. ive gained around 6 pounds and friday well be the last pin of my 3rd week.
-What results do you think i can expect from this cycle? i wanna aim for 10-12 lean pounds

-Sorry for the multiple threads on this i didnt know how to check them untill today so i fell dumb as ish.
Workout routine
Day#1-chest/tri-20 minute cardio
DAy#2-back/by
Day#3-shoulders/traps-20 minute cardio
Day#4-Legs/calfs
Day#5-chest/tri
Day#6-45 minute cardio

any more help or thoughts would be great

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
All depends on your diet my man! And edit out lab name.

xtreme1087

Awards
I would up the Test dosage to 500-600mgs per week. That's around the norm. I hope you also have an AI on hand and I would def consider running HCG; it helps your body recover much quicker after PCT.

Make sure those cals are mostly from complex carbs, multi-grains, and protein. You want quality cals, not junk.

Neutrogena makes a face wash that comes in a white squeeze bottle with an orange label on it. It's a face scrub with micro beads and smells really good. I run that stuff constantly through a cycle on my face, back, and chest, and it hacks acne down good. I also use an Irish Spring soap with scrubbing beads and a lufa to wash my entire body before hand. The lufa really helps dig into the skin and clean it thoroughly.

BraunBruh

Awards
my diet is way clean i eat alot of chicken breast brown rice sweet potatos cottage cheese

xtreme1087

Awards
Where are all the fruits and veggies??? lol, jp bro. Good! Diet is of high importance.

BraunBruh

Awards
yea man im trying my hardest im really new to gear and all that i have a pct waiting but im not gunna acrt like i know what an "AI" is ha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
http://www.steroid.com/Aromasin.php

Read that for some AI knowledge bro. Up your dose to 500mg a week. Get some face scrub like recommended above and you will be good.

What is your pct gunna be like? Adding aromasin will make recovery faster and help keep those precious muscles you have earned by paying your dues to the iron gods lol.

BraunBruh

Awards
Its called revolutions it for ph but the guy said it'll still do the job. and i did get face wash and im glad i did i have mountains on my face=(

Does this cycle sound =safe im 18 and am over worried:22:

BraunBruh

Awards
its the best known for keeping away estrogen.

xtreme1087

Awards
Alright man, you're about to catch a bunch of flack from people for saying you're only 18. Just a heads up. Here's the thing, age really doesn't have much to do with it. The time to start taking an AAS is when your natural test levels have peaked. If you take an AAS before that, you ruin the chance of ever letting your testosterone reach it's natural potential which in turn will not ever allow you to reach your max potential. Blood work is the only way to tell if your levels have stabilized or not. The typical age is around 23 or so, but sooner for some and later for others. You don't want to rush it. Just because a bottle or person tells you "You have to be 21," doesn't mean that's the right time. 21 is only a number and has very little to do with this subject. That is just my $.02. The choice is up to you. I will help you run a cycle if you so choose, but I would not advise it just yet. Give it a few more years for your body to peak, then jump into pins and needles.

BraunBruh

Awards
Thanks extreme1087. Ive been running around 325 mgs a week now and i think its finnaly hittintg. i know test e taes the longest but all of a sudden my balls are way small and my back as quite a bit of acne ha. i sweat like a pig when i sleep and workout. and my pumps are pretty great. i have gained 7 pounds in three weeks. im pretty happy about that. when do you think itkk be fully hitting me. my 4th week starts tomorrow

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
You shouldn't even be posting here you're not 21 yet, big mistake taking roids at age 18 like seriously don't u care about your health at all?
You don't have an AI? I hope u grow the biggest fattest tits ever make your girl jealous.

BraunBruh

Awards
that oic of ur back looks like **** bro. dont hate on peoples dreams because you cant accomplish your own

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
Lol, yeah ok ...Well have fun accomplishing your dreams lol and also losing your gains after the cycle

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
And your pct is revolution I don't know what that is but wow just stop

Husker89

Banned
Awards
hes just mad cuz hes having high estrogen sides and will have nice tits and little, little nuts that wont every make test again, lol
And your pct is revolution I don't know what that is but wow just stop

xtreme1087

Awards
Easy guys. Definitely not his smartest decision in his life, but he'll be the one to answer to it, not us. I'd personally like to help him out best I can to see that he comes out of this in good health. This forum is for help and advice after all. Just my $.02!

Dude, you need to get your hands on some HCG pronto. You should be starting HCG on your 3rd week to help keep the boys full. There isn't too much you can do about the acne at such a young age besides scrub the crap out of your body with a good body scrub twice a day. Eating properly and drinking lots of water helps too. Yes, test e is a long ester and I reach my high around week 4-5. I feel it during the end of my 2nd week, but I don't reach the Test high till around week 4-5. Don't you worry about that. You need to focus on your health and body. Make sure you're eating and drinking nutritious foods and consuming appropriate support supps. HCG HCG HCG!!

BraunBruh

Awards
Thanks man i appreciate it, my diet is way clean im on a pretty strict diet. i feel some pretty swoll pumps but i havent seen much muscle growth yert do you think thatll hit soon?
Also i was talking to my cousin who is a pro body builder and he said i should stack my test e with some ph that i have from thai labs. what do you think about that. its a pretty dry ph

xtreme1087

Awards
Don't listen to your cousin. You're already possibly hurting your body running a cycle at a young age, let alone slamming it with a methylated PH, too. You're expecting too much too fast. The end of the 3rd week will hit like night and day. You're on a pretty low dose of test. Test E is typically ran no lower than 500mgs and up to 750mgs. The good thing about test e is that a lot of guys will start off with 500mgs and then up the dose to 700mgs on there 2nd cycle and have the same gains as they saw from the 1st. This means test can work as well at low doses as at high. You just have to find your sweet spot. If you're feeling hard pumps, that means it's building up in your system and the gains are on there way.

You need to stay focused on support supps, bp, staying healthy, and your PCT. NOT on things that you could stack to make you stronger. You'll lose my support if you go that far, bro. Stacking a PH and test at 18 years old is just asking your body to shut down for forever. A couple months of power is not worth risking 70 years of a bountiful life. Think of your future life; you're most likely going to want kids someday, or at least your gf or wife will. You don't want to have to tell her that you can't give her a baby bc you chose to be selfish when you were 18.

Gear can be like a tattoo on the inside of your body; it's effects, both negative and positive, can last a very long time. You don't want to be 40 years old and wonder why the hell you took gear so early in life and jacked your body up so bad that you can't fully enjoy the future. Think smart man. You're on the good stuff right now; so enjoy it, work hard, stay healthy, and don't be ignorant.

BraunBruh

Awards
thank you for advice i sold the ph o my buddy last night and im gong to my cousin and getting some legit pct most likely in the next two weeks. i just cant wait for the gians i know its not a miricle drug but itll make a difference

xtreme1087

Awards
Very smart choice you made on selling the PH. Plus 1 sent. Always a good idea to have your PCT on hand before starting a cycle in case of emergencies, so yes, get your hands on a PCT soon. I like clomid, but each to his own on using Clomid or Nolva.