kicks in fastest...DMZ? Sd? or UD??

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
from personal experience, which compound kicks in fastest?
DMZ?
SD?
UD?

I'm guessin' they are all in the 5-10 day range, but i was jw if one kicked in significantly faster compared to another??

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sd for me

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sd and dmz

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Have a bottle of UD but saving for later

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
how did dmz compare to sd for u? which did u like better? which did get better gains from?

im guessin' UD would be similar to them...just a bit wetter, rite?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sd I blew up on. Dmz made me more dense with lots of strength. Both great compounds. Similar but diff anabolic/androgenic ratios

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Felt effects from UD within the first week, havent tried either of the other two but I know sd is also supposed to be felt within the first week, and dymeth within the first ten or so days?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they all begin working on the first dose of day one.

you'll need 2 bottles of ultradrol.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
you'll need 2 bottles of ultradrol.
Completely agree with this, I had good results from one bottle, but it barely got me through 4 weeks running 12-16 mg. If I run it again it will be at a higher dose for longer.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Of course lol

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Same here....its safe to say the best i ever looked was on my SD cycle.
SD's definitely my fav ds there is.
Depends what look you are going for. For sheer bulk, I totally agree! Vascularity....not so much!

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards
Depends what look you are going for. For sheer bulk, I totally agree! Vascularity....not so much!
i was crazy vascular on sd. strong as an ox, super-dry, rock hard, and swole as iSH!

but compounds affect people differently, and i was recomping (also on high dosed xteme tren at the time) if i was bulking, im sure it would have been diff.
i cant even imagine how nice the strength gains would be on a bulk with SD, but i will admit i have a Quarter-chubb just thinkin' bout it, haha.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao X-D