Pre summer recomp

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
Just throwing around idea's here... all my previous cycles have been pure bulking cycles

I have some leftover dieselbolan, and I got a **** load of epi-strong :)

thinking of doing diesel 50/50/0/0/0
epi 15/15/30/30/45?

I have some transaderm, but idk if I want to use it on this cycle, I have used it before, and my appetite went through the roof, and I dont think thats what I want for this cycle.

I have some forma stanzol that I'm not sure if using this on cycle would be good?

otherwise, i have all the proper cycle supports/pct stuff

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Probably not the best cycle stack/combo you could come up with, but hey if thats what you've got run with it man.

The dieselbolan is dymeth and m-mlg right? Not sure if two weeks is gonna be long enough to see any gains from either of those compounds, but if thats all you've got leftover it couldn't hurt to throw it in up front. Especially since all you've done is bulking cycles in the past, make sure your diet is especially clean while on the diesel.

From what I've read, some good lean gains can be had with m-mlg when diet is clean and in check.

As far as the epistane, at 200lbs. I think you should definitely start at 30 mg, and slowly work your way up to 60 mg over the course of 5-6 weeks, depending on how you're feeling. Maybe something like 30/30/45/45/45/60?

I think the epi will keep you lean/dry enough on this cycle, so adding the forma may only give you the addition of dry/painful joints.

Whats your planned PCT look like for this? Adding the forma in there and tapering off may be a good idea to combat any chance of rebound gyno from such a dry (the majority of it anyway) cycle.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I would run epi at 30/45/45/60/60/60

I saw great gains at 60 and if done with the right support no harm should be done. 30 is the general starting point, but since you have cycled before you will probably want the higher doses. As said in above post, what is your PCT?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I just got done and when I do it again ill probably start at 45 for two weeks then 60 the last 4. That is where my gains came in. Some people are different. They have a guy logging it now that is up 8 lbs in two weeks I believe, and he hasn't gone past 40 mg. so if you run the epi and you never have before asses your tolerance before you are quick to up the dose.

What you suggested is great if you are just starting out. That would be killer, but he has cycled before.

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards

I saw great gains at 60 and if done with the right support no harm should be done. 30 is the general starting point, but since you have cycled before you will probably want the higher doses. As said in above post, what is your PCT?
i agree, this is the better option. id do at least 5 weeks with the epi, and make the sixth optional depending on how u feel

id prolly do the diesb for 2.5-3 weeks. itl give the epi more time to kick in, and add a real nice kickstart too.

*just make sure ur liver support is nice and strong

BeastMode 1

BeastMode 1

Awards

i agree, this is the better option. id do at least 5 weeks with the epi, and make the sixth optional depending on how u feel

id prolly do the diesb for 2.5-3 weeks. itl give the epi more time to kick in, and add a real nice kickstart too.

*just make sure ur liver support is nice and strong

mdew091

mdew091

Awards
for pct, I will have clomid, erase pro, and daa, (maybe some misc test booster leftovers)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
for pct, I will have clomid, erase pro, and daa, (maybe some misc test booster leftovers)
Natty v is a good t booster also. Surprisingly!!!!

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
You should be set with your PCT then. Let us know what your final cycle plan will look like with everything and we can further critique it for you of you would like.