N2 guard with hellodrol

Brahmin

Awards
Was wondering when I should take N2 guard with my cycle:

50/75/75/100/125

Also was going to take fish oil with it during as well. Any other recommendations?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
1. Take anything with milk thistle in it 4 hours from Helladrol.
2. Take helladrol with fish oil.
3. Profit!

Brahmin

Awards
By saying "4 hours from Helladrol" do you mean 4 hours before or after? and would that be before each dose? And what kind of stuff has milk thistle in it?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
N2Guard=milk thistle. Read the label and dose it how it tells you. Androgen receptor sensitivity is effected 4 hours after you take it so figure out what works best with your schedule.You can always take something like liv52 which is a great support supplement that lacks Milk Thistle. I would suggest preloading with milk thistle 2 weeks before your cycle though as to prepare your liver.

Also, Helladrol common cycling protocol is for 6 weeks. I hope you are educated on this pro hormone and you have a proper PCT. If you don't know what I'm talking about,start researching.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I would suggest preloading with milk thistle 2 weeks before your cycle though as to prepare your liver.
I hope you are educated on this pro hormone and you have a proper PCT. If you don't know what I'm talking about,start researching.
Also, consider pre-loading Hawthorne Berry for a week or two, its known to cause an initial spike in blood pressure.

@ Brahmin. Example of the 4 hour time window (because no disrespect, but it sounds like you need one):

8 AM: First Halodrol dosage
Noon: N2Guard/Milk Thistle
4 PM: Second Halodrol dosage
8 PM: N2Guard/Milk Thistle

I'm not saying to follow this exactly, like Axillist said before, adapt it to your schedule but for maximum androgen absorption try to keep that 3.5-4 hours in between dosing the halo and the milk thistle.