question related to my gyno

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.59%

question related to my gyno

So i got gyno after doing an hdrol cycle followed by nolva without an ai. So i have been taking letro for the gyno for 3 weeks. It helped a little bit but the lump is still there. I got the letro form purity solutions could be bunk idk. Should i continue the letro for a few more weeks or start to taper off it and move on to nolva?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.94%

Letro barely did anything for me except destroy my sex drive give me anxiety and my joints would crack non stop. I switched to nolva at 40mg and that worked awesome, tapered down to 10 mg, then been dieting with erase and my chest is pretty normal lookin. Alls that's there is tiny lumps that aren't noticeable and. Dropping your body fat is key, the lumps may not go away but with no depositedfat it won't looks like tits

Are you nipples a little puffier and more round with sore sensitive lumps behind them?
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

letro will not cure the gyno. it could help some/most go away depending how how server it was. if it was a bad case you would have to look into surgery to have it removed.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.59%

Quote Originally Posted by mccallister View Post
    Letro barely did anything for me except destroy my sex drive give me anxiety and my joints would crack non stop. I switched to nolva at 40mg and that worked awesome, tapered down to 10 mg, then been dieting with erase and my chest is pretty normal lookin. Alls that's there is tiny lumps that aren't noticeable and. Dropping your body fat is key, the lumps may not go away but with no depositedfat it won't looks like tits

Are you nipples a little puffier and more round with sore sensitive lumps behind them?
    nah they just stick out a little bit i can feel a small lump behind em. No pain or sensitive or itchy or anything. When nips are hard everything looks normal. SO you guys think i should start tapering down with the letro and move on to nolva and if so what should i start with the nolva dosage wise
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.61%

Did you ever get the gyno under control?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.83%

Quote Originally Posted by mccallister View Post

how long did you run the nolva for mate?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

Purity's exemestane and torem working great for me

I have a pre-existing bi-lateral gyno condition

When I get on gear both sides flare up and get sensitive VERY fast

Started my blast 5 weeks ago with a heavy front load

I have been using Purity Solutions Exemestane and Torem and I am thrilled! My gyno has not even started to flare up and I have NO agitation or sensititivity!

Purity's Stane and Torem are doing their job VERY nicely to know out the aromatization and compete at the estrogen receptor.

gtg!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

You would be surprised how bad your 'gyno' can get and still be totally reversible. I get it on both sides. Major flare ups.

But the LAST thing I ever do is used letro. Letro is harsh harsh harsh. I use purity solutions exemestane whilst on cycle eod, and some purity solutions nolva, also eod.

I am very prone to gyno and this combination keeps my totally clear and my nips are not even sensitive.

If you honestly do have a problem that will only be 'cured' with letro ... save the letro as a last resort. AND I can tell you one thing .... you are going to have to take it longer than you think. Guys who run it for 1 or 2 weeks and are cleared up are few and far between and probably only had swelling in the first place, not real gyno. As long as Purity Solutions letro is as good as all their other chem's ... I would use them in complete confidence.

Guys .... in this modern era .... making RC's is not really that difficult OR expensive. Purity offers high quality at low prices. Others who charge a lot more are just riding you for all you got.

You will notice Purity does not carry igf1. Reason? Becasue they tested 8 sources of igf1 and they were all bunk so the owner does not carry it.

This is a guy with integrity who cares about his customer first.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mack007 View Post
    You would be surprised how bad your 'gyno' can get and still be totally reversible. I get it on both sides. Major flare ups.

But the LAST thing I ever do is used letro. Letro is harsh harsh harsh. I use purity solutions exemestane whilst on cycle eod, and some purity solutions nolva, also eod.

I am very prone to gyno and this combination keeps my totally clear and my nips are not even sensitive.

If you honestly do have a problem that will only be 'cured' with letro ... save the letro as a last resort. AND I can tell you one thing .... you are going to have to take it longer than you think. Guys who run it for 1 or 2 weeks and are cleared up are few and far between and probably only had swelling in the first place, not real gyno. As long as Purity Solutions letro is as good as all their other chem's ... I would use them in complete confidence.

Guys .... in this modern era .... making RC's is not really that difficult OR expensive. Purity offers high quality at low prices. Others who charge a lot more are just riding you for all you got.

You will notice Purity does not carry igf1. Reason? Becasue they tested 8 sources of igf1 and they were all bunk so the owner does not carry it.

This is a guy with integrity who cares about his customer first.
    Nice bump for the OP but his last post was over a year ago so you are a little late to the party.

Similar Forum Threads

1. prolactin related gyno
    By Testosterona in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 12:15 AM
  2. 3ad vs Havoc gyno related?
    By footster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:12 AM
  3. GYNO related question, please advise
    By FitModel in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3