Natadrol cycle, need your thoughts!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I'm thinking of running a natadrol cycle for 4 weeks, im going to be training everyday split routine, been lifting 2 years, here's my cycle layout please add recommendations !!
Week1-4: 8 caps everyday
Week4-6: pct: elevate+erase
That's the plan also do you think I need the erase or could I just use any testbooster?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I'm thinking of running a natadrol cycle for 4 weeks, im going to be training everyday split routine, been lifting 2 years, here's my cycle layout please add recommendations !!
Week1-4: 8 caps everyday
Week4-6: pct: elevate+erase
That's the plan also do you think I need the erase or could I just use any testbooster?
2 weeks for pct? thats not even possible if you use erase unless your running 6 a day which is overkill, keep it simple, use lg sciences formx, it has daa for test and an AI in it.....natadrol is mildly suppressive so any otc for pct should work

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol is more of a hardening, recomp product. What are your goals?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Well my goal is to gain size and strength, but the reason for natadrol is I want it to be like a test for more major phs

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Wait I Only run formx pct? For how long?
id run 4 weeks......i ran lg science m1d black with good results, its also very mild......there a ton of mild ph's to choose from

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well my goal is to gain size and strength, but the reason for natadrol is I want it to be like a test for more major phs
How old are you and what experience do you have with any natty supplements?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
If in run lg science form-x, I herd it's super good stacked with M1-D black when would it be good to toss that in while using the form-x as pct?

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Wait damn lol just realized m1-d is a mild ph you think I should run it a seperate cycle with the natadrol or together , and if I ran it together wht would dosing look like , and still just form-x for pct? Sorry for a lot of questions I'm just new, thanks for the help !!

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Seems like lots of people are saying m1-d sucks so screw that but instead I want to stack the natadrol with GH-enerate , any thoughts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Seems like lots of people are saying m1-d sucks so screw that but instead I want to stack the natadrol with GH-enerate , any thoughts?
lol, alot of people say alot of things.....sounds like more research is needed on your end

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
I prob will stack with m1-d, when do u recommend I put it in the cycle, Or any other good stacks with natadrol?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mean to be a spoiler here but at 140 lbs, I think food should be the main focus. Figure out thta side of the equation first and the supplements will be much more beneficial for you. My .02

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
Well I went on a bulk of 6000 cals and im up to 147 in 2 months time, btw I think I figured out my cycle
Weeks 1-4: Natadrol: 8 tabs everyday
Weeks 4-8: PCT: Form-X

Still have 2 questions lol, what times of day should i take the pills, and do i need anything else in PCT?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For NATadrol; your original plan looks fine. No need to complicate it

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what about my final thoughts?
Fine also. I personally wouldn't use form-x (if that's formastine) for any pct but that is more of a personal opinion of mine as many people seem to do it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Fine also. I personally wouldn't use form-x (if that's formastine) for any pct but that is more of a personal opinion of mine as many people seem to do it.
its perfectly fine for natadrol

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
wait hvatech are you down with my final plan? or anything else

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
this is the Cycle in detail

so im about to run natadrol cycle, 2 bottles. im going to go starting with 8 caps cuse thats what everyone sayin is the good dose. my cycle gonna run like this
week:1-4: 56/56/56/56, eight caps natadrol everyday for 4 weeks (2 bottles)
week:4-8: pct: 21/21/21/21, three caps form-x everyday for 4 weeks (1 bottle)

on some days i will throw in the extra natadrol in the bottle
also durring my pct i will add the extra caps of form-x in on somedays

your thoughts ?

shane7777

Awards
I would quit smoking and eat more clean foods. Too many questions for such a simple cycle. Just sayin'.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
**** sucker it's my first cycle bet ur ass was a noob at one point too

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
this is the Cycle in detail

so im about to run natadrol cycle, 2 bottles. im going to go starting with 8 caps cuse thats what everyone sayin is the good dose. my cycle gonna run like this
week:1-4: 56/56/56/56, eight caps natadrol everyday for 4 weeks (2 bottles)
week:4-8: pct: 21/21/21/21, three caps form-x everyday for 4 weeks (1 bottle)

on some days i will throw in the extra natadrol in the bottle
also durring my pct i will add the extra caps of form-x in on somedays

your thoughts ?
this is a good start for a first cycle....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
or you could run the formx as follows:
week1 6 caps
week2 3 caps
week3-4 2caps

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natadrol is not an anabolic/androgenic steroid.

No pct is needed.

This is in the wrong section.

Run it, you'll still be all natty.

M1d and mmv3 are mild pro hormones.

Repost in the sup section where this belongs.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
light pct is still recommended, though supression is minimal at best, which is why a simple otc is recommended..do you have to have it? prolly not, but it def wont hurt to run formx following it..natadrol is $20 per bottle at nutra right now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run it with some pink magic and bps a-50

Lmao, natadrol.

I can't see sigs, r u a rep?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nope......not at all

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nope, in his scenerio at 4 weeks pct is not really needed, 6-8 weeks at 8 caps or higher can lead to supression....

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
allright so im hearing all this negative bull about natadrol so imma run a MMV3 cycle like this
week1-4:MMV3:28/28/28/28: number of caps per week
week4-8:pCT-formx: 21/21/21/21:number of caps per week

people be tellin me they sprinkle their salmon and chicken wit natadrol, i dont want to be downin a spice cabinet of pills like 4 times a day