Need some advice on Taurine

Brahmin

Awards
Someone suggested I use this during my cycle. When would you recommend using it and how do you guys use it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Someone suggested I use this during my cycle. When would you recommend using it and how do you guys use it?
People usually use it to combat back pumps if they get them while they are on cycle. 3-6g pre and/or during workout is prolly the norm.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
People usually use it to combat back pumps if they get them while they are on cycle. 3-6g pre and/or during workout is prolly the norm.
This^^^. I'd recommend getting some bulk taurine powder if you havent bought pills already. Its easier to take higher dosages of, and you can mix it in your pre-WO (if you still take one on cycle) or intra-workout. It's pretty tasteless so mix it into anything really.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
First lost of water and potassium will help now for taurine if the pumps end up getting a little bit unbearable take 2-6g a day or as needed, back pumps vary from person to person.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
3-6g 30-40 minutes before workout. Thats the jist of it and it is to stop back pumps as previously stated.