Any ph's safe for a 19 year old?

Trical

Awards
Ive looked into Testopro by AI and that seems to be somewhat safe. Any others i should be looking into??

Trical

Awards
Or test boosters. Was not aware there was a diference

lboston

lboston

Awards
Bud, if you're not sure of the difference, you shouldn't even be considering the possibility. At 19 all you need is protein, maybe creatine, and a sh!t load of food!!

Trical

Awards
Bud, if you're not sure of the difference, you shouldn't even be considering the possibility. At 19 all you need is protein, maybe creatine, and a sh!t load of food!!
Ok advice taken. But would DAA and 6 bromo be safe for me?? Please respond.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
eat hard train big. people say 21, i recommend waiting even longer. try to max out your natural growth before you start looking towards designer drugs or juice. when i was 19 all i could do was move up in weight and gain size. squat heavy and correctly, deadlift and bench press man. you wont need gear for a while.

akaVeritaS

Awards
Get some redmeatdrol, some chicken acetate, and brownriceolone. Also, you're gonna want to ask your source if he can get some dihydrogen monoxide. It will help keep your muscles hydrated.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Get some redmeatdrol, some chicken acetate, and brownriceolone. Also, you're gonna want to ask your source if he can get some dihydrogen monoxide. It will help keep your muscles hydrated.
i just fell out of my chair laughing. thank you.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh jeez

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh my god I think I sharted myself laughing...

Honestly man they are right. Your natural testosterone is so high at 19 you don't need gear. I wish I could be 19 again. I could gain muscle faster than I do now on a prohormone... thats no bull sh*t

lboston

lboston

Awards
Ok advice taken. But would DAA and 6 bromo be safe for me?? Please respond.
What goals would you be wanted to get to with these products? What's your height, weight, diet look like?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oh my god I think I sharted myself laughing...

Honestly man they are right. Your natural testosterone is so high at 19 you don't need gear. I wish I could be 19 again. I could gain muscle faster than I do now on a prohormone... thats no bull sh*t
He could be a little ***** fart with high estro lol

Trical

Awards
What goals would you be wanted to get to with these products? What's your height, weight, diet look like?
Thanks for all the serious responses guys.. Height 6 2 weight 209. Looking to increase lbm clean bulk style. 220 g's pro Around 115 g's carbs, 3500 cal/day.

Trical

Awards
Bodyfat around 12-13. Ive narrowed it down to testopro, activate xtreme, daa and 6-bromo.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks for all the serious responses guys.. Height 6 2 weight 209. Looking to increase lbm clean bulk style. 220 g's pro Around 115 g's carbs, 3500 cal/day.
thats seriously a good start, whats your bf% at right now? i think the best way to gain is to powerlift and add in a few isolation excercises here and there. squat, bench, deads, cleans, pushpress, 5x5 is always a good set/rep count for that. hard work is always king man. even on gear you gotta work your balls off.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Bodyfat around 12-13. Ive narrowed it down to testopro, activate xtreme, daa and 6-bromo.
All joking aside. I would go with testpro and daa. You will see better recovery and a little bit of a hardening effect if diet is in check.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
You would see very little out of any of those things you have mentioned, all joking aside. All of those are to maximize your body's testosterone production. At 19, it is already maximized, I wouldn't waste money with anything like that.

If you were to ask me, I would personally look into nutrition partitioners to help you fully utilize the food you eat and some basics. So, stuff like P-Slin for instance, DCP, ALA, and of course a good pre-workout One More Rep, or White Flood, etc. Agmatine wouldn't be horrible either. A good whey protein, a good weight gainer, a lot of sleep (ZMK if you need help there), some joint support to help with recovery and you should be golden if you train hard.

Anything to boost your testosterone is going to be money wasted, as again, these are for the older crowd that is not at it's peak. So those are my 2c, if you choose to take them in consideration or not, well that's a completely different subject, but I wish I had this sort of advice when I was your age, I would have wasted a lot less cash then and gotten much better results.