Cant find answer so i will ask it...

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
So after reading a couple of post/articles about the amount of muscle that is possible without gear in one year is 10-15lbs.. If this is true for all natty builders what about phs? Can someone using phs put on more than that in one year with multiple cycles?
May have been answered else where but search function didn't bring up the answers..

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
If you only been lifting not even a year you should not use PHs, your wasting money because at that point you don't have enough experience with diet and training routines .

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
No no no you missed the question totally.. I am not saying I have been lifting a year i am asking if the phs will enable a person to gain more than the "normal" amount for a year..

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The best I can say is... yes its possible to gain 10-15lbs natural. If you use ph you can still gain 10-15lbs. The thing is its best to gain natural until you plateau. Then use ph to go past it and keep gaining.

If you use ph before you plateau it will get you to your plateau just faster. Then you will have to dose more because your receptors were saturated and your body got used to it.

Do research perfect your routine and build a healthy diet for a year and gain a ton of mass naturally. Then use ph and you will make amazing gains. 1 year of not using a ph is nothing because if you truly are committed then who knows may be the first year of 10? 20? A lifetime? If you only want results and are looking short term say a year then prohormones are a poor irresponsible and lazy not to mention dangerous.

Hope that helps

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well my last post was too late lol. Ph will help you gain a little mire but have you really hit a plateau? Or is it hard to gain more than a pound or two a month? I trained 3 years then got serious and it took another 2 dedicated years before I actually hit my plateau.....

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
Thanks for the advice.. But I don't think I am asking the right way or I am not getting the question across.. So I will give some more info..
I have been lifting on and off for about 5 -6 years not steady and heavy until the last two.. Diet is ok and I am not having issues lifting.. I have done one cycle of Phantom Labs Phorce and seen some surprising gains that have remained even after a week out of pct.. My question is like gear will phs allow the human body to grow more than the normal amount in a year than going natty? Or will the human body only grow a certain amount without gear??

mccallister

Awards
Thanks for the advice.. But I don't think I am asking the right way or I am not getting the question across.. So I will give some more info..
I have been lifting on and off for about 5 -6 years not steady and heavy until the last two.. Diet is ok and I am not having issues lifting.. I have done one cycle of Phantom Labs Phorce and seen some surprising gains that have remained even after a week out of pct.. My question is like gear will phs allow the human body to grow more than the normal amount in a year than going natty? Or will the human body only grow a certain amount without gear??
Short and simple, yes, prohormones are essentially steroids. It'll allow you to gain more than training natural as long as things such as diet trainin and post cycle are all I place

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
You will reach your natural limit at some point. Its genetics. The use of PH or AAS can take you past that point. I think that's what your getting at. I can get bigger and stronger on gear and go past my natural limits.

lostboy

lostboy

Awards
You will reach your natural limit at some point. Its genetics. The use of PH or AAS can take you past that point. I think that's what your getting at. I can get bigger and stronger on gear and go past my natural limits.
Thanks guy that was the answer I was looking for.. It was for the noobs to the ph world.. (me included)