Mid-Cycle Concern

powder101

Awards
I bought a bottle of EPI 2a3a and I am on my third day of the cycle. I have only taken 10mg each day because this is my first cylce of anything and I am more or less just testing things out. Anyways, I've all of the sudden had a change of heart and do not want to continue the cycle. I feel like I am still at a young enough age to make big gains naturally so I don't want to start messing with my hormones yet. My question is, since I'm only on my third day and have only taken a total of 30mg, is any type of PCT still necessary or has my body not really reacted to anything yet? In other words, can I just quit now without a PCT and be fine, or should I still do some sort of PCT?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will be fine. Just stop, pack it up, and continue about your goals man. Three days worth at 10mg hasn't shut you down yet.

xtreme1087

Awards
You will be fine. Just stop, pack it up, and continue about your goals man. Three days worth at 10mg hasn't shut you down yet.
Rep sent , CopyCat.

You'll be just fine. If it'd make you feel better, go pick up some cheap DAA and run that at the recommended dose for a month. It'll do nothing but make you feel good, increase your libido, and might even lean you out and strengthen you up a little.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Rep sent , CopyCat.

You'll be just fine. If it'd make you feel better, go pick up some cheap DAA and run that at the recommended dose for a month. It'll do nothing but make you feel good, increase your libido, and might even lean you out and strengthen you up a little.
I have to agree with this.
Only downside I get from DAA is too many pimples and random rash on my feet... :confused: but damn I feel alpha, strong, healthy.... Good stuff for sure... The rash & pimples bother me sometimes.