First cycle

jacksonsmith

Awards
Hi I am 18 years old turning 19 in a couple months. Im 5'9 and weigh 175. I've been lifting since I was 16.

I've decided to start my first prohormone cycle. I've been doing my research for the past month and I am thinking of taking DMZ-1 stacked with 1Andro. One my friends did this and he suggested it to me. I've read that 1andro is relatively safe on the liver and not that toxic at all. I've also heard that DMZ-1 is not too strong either and someone said I wouldn't need anything for PCT except a test booster like DAA.

I'd rather be safe than sorry so for now my plan is: take 1andro for 6 weeks. Start DMZ second week into 1-andro. At the end of my cycle I was planning on taking SNS DAA caps, a SERM like clomid or Nolva, and erase for AI? Please tell me if this is necessary for this cycle?

On my cycle I'll be getting in about 4000 cals a day, and I am taking krealkalyn, and whey shakes. I have a very high metabolism so I do take mass gainers as well.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're a Youngster.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

jacksonsmith

Awards
Would appreciate some input on my post, but thanks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some input would be grab some good clean protein- beef, chicken and tuna. Load some creatine and run this cycle for about 5 years. Cycling the creatine every few months of course. Do plenty of research and then you will be ready to run a successful cycle. Your way to young to be touching hormones bro, your body's natural test is at it's peak right now and running cycles will permanently Fock your body up... Good luck