Whats harsher on the liver?

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Which of these cycles is harsher on the liver and harsher in general?

sd: 10/10/10/00/00/00/00
epi: 45/45/45/65/85/100/115

dzine: 45/45/45/45/45/45/45

I have run the first before and will have bloods soon. im contemplating running the second this summer

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I would run none of the above both seem to be for someone who hates their liver. It seems to be akin to would you rather get shot in the chest or stabbed in the chest.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ive run the first of those cycles. im in day 10 of pct, feel awesome, yes ill get bloods after pct. I have a log of it in the log section lol im just trying to see that if i can take the first cycle would the dzine one be less harsh

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran the SD/EPI... Quit because I thought my back pumps were kidney failure lol

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
ironically i didnt get bad back pumps at all on it. much less mild than i did on hdrol

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time in my life experiencing back pumps, was on that cycle

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You couldn't pay me to run either of those cycles.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
Both cycles are stupid IMO...especially at your weight

since weight has so much do to with it right boss.

i ran epi that high because it didnt do anything at lower doses, i did not wanna be stuck with left over bottles of a useless compound so i upped the dose until i felt i found a sweet spot. then i upped it some more to see what it could do

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
people on this site seem to be really against stacking two methyls, or aggressively dosed cycles.

people on phf seem to be perfectly ok with the idea, in fact this would be mild compared with some of the stuff i see on there.

both of these sites are aimed at fairly similar things, why such opposite opinions?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, both sites are filled with people who are idiots and dont know much about steroids.

stacking two methyls isn't a problem if the person knows what they are doing.

but i dont see a reason to stack epistane with superdrol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can care less if you want to stack 2 methyls. I have no issues with that. I just would not personally want to run epi a dry compound on top of SD another really dry compound. Then to run epi for so long and such a high dose at the end having already run SD. It all seems too excessive for me and unnessasary not to mention make my joints ache like an 80 year old decrepit sailor who can tell when a storm is coming by the aches.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
people on this site seem to be really against stacking two methyls, or aggressively dosed cycles.

people on phf seem to be perfectly ok with the idea, in fact this would be mild compared with some of the stuff i see on there.

both of these sites are aimed at fairly similar things, why such opposite opinions?
we have a lot of members on here who have vagina's? just a guess......

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
well, both sites are filled with people who are idiots and dont know much about steroids.

stacking two methyls isn't a problem if the person knows what they are doing.

but i dont see a reason to stack epistane with superdrol
my theory was it would kinda kickstart the gains while the epi kicked in.

my main point of this thread was to find out if the epi/sd stack that i have already ran would likely be harsher than the planned upcoming dzine stack

I can care less if you want to stack 2 methyls. I have no issues with that. I just would not personally want to run epi a dry compound on top of SD another really dry compound. Then to run epi for so long and such a high dose at the end having already run SD. It all seems too excessive for me and unnessasary not to mention make my joints ache like an 80 year old decrepit sailor who can tell when a storm is coming by the aches.
oddly enough my joints felt fantastic. i do admit that it was a ridiculously high dose of epi and im not recommending others to try it

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
you could do something like run the SD at low doses on WO days only for a portion of the cycle, and run the epi high dosage (which I suggest personally, but see if moderate doses work for you first before bumping it up)....still not a great idea, but would be a bit more liver friendly....OK that still sounds stupid saying "liver friendly" with these two compounds :D but honestly there are WAY too many non-methyls to stack with a methyl nowadays to risk harm running two of them concurrently.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my theory was it would kinda kickstart the gains while the epi kicked in.

my main point of this thread was to find out if the epi/sd stack that i have already ran would likely be harsher than the planned upcoming dzine stack

oddly enough my joints felt fantastic. i do admit that it was a ridiculously high dose of epi and im not recommending others to try it
Epi by itself at 30-40 make my joints ache

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
you could do something like run the SD at low doses on WO days only for a portion of the cycle, and run the epi high dosage (which I suggest personally, but see if moderate doses work for you first before bumping it up)....still not a great idea, but would be a bit more liver friendly....OK that still sounds stupid saying "liver friendly" with these two compounds :D but honestly there are WAY too many non-methyls to stack with a methyl nowadays to risk harm running two of them concurrently.
I have already ran the epi/sd cycle. I have a log of it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/193875-sd-bold-epi-2.html

Im on day 10 of pct, i feel awesome, ill get bloods post pct

I was trying to see if the sd/epi (which included bold and androhard as well) cycle would theoretically be harsher than the proposed dzine cycle i listed. If so than it makes me feel better about runnign the dzine cycle since i would theoretically have already ran a harsher cycle

edit: note that the dzine cycle would look like this:

dzine: 45/45/45/45/45/45/45 (or 45/45/45/60/60/60)
andromass: 6/6/6/6/6/6/12
stano: 900 throughout

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I have already ran the epi/sd cycle. I have a log of it: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/193875-sd-bold-epi-2.html

Im on day 10 of pct, i feel awesome, ill get bloods post pct

I was trying to see if the sd/epi (which included bold and androhard as well) cycle would theoretically be harsher than the proposed dzine cycle i listed. If so than it makes me feel better about runnign the dzine cycle since i would theoretically have already ran a harsher cycle

edit: note that the dzine cycle would look like this:

dzine: 45/45/45/45/45/45/45 (or 45/45/45/60/60/60)
andromass: 6/6/6/6/6/6/12
stano: 900 throughout
yeah #2 looks less harsh to me....but maybe not?....I was thinking of doing beastdrol with ABv3 full dose, also beastdrol with deca-durabolin 400mg and AMv2 full dose.....so I had some similar ideas of running a methyl with an androseries product and maybe with something else not so liver toxic.....

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
yeah #2 looks less harsh to me....but maybe not?....I was thinking of doing beastdrol with ABv3 full dose, also beastdrol with deca-durabolin 400mg and AMv2 full dose.....so I had some similar ideas of running a methyl with an androseries product and maybe with something else not so liver toxic.....
that second one sounds nice.

yeah i felt that having a sorta "test base" product like andromass + high dose stano would make things go along more smoothly.

I def plan on doing tudca at 500 throughout, likely some liv 52 as well

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
that second one sounds nice.

yeah i felt that having a sorta "test base" product like andromass + high dose stano would make things go along more smoothly.

I def plan on doing tudca at 500 throughout, likely some liv 52 as well
I just hope the AMv2 can stand up to that 400mg of deca per week :D but I am currently using dermacrine for a test base right now, and AHv3 with Pstanz for that DHT effect on top of it. with Trenazone. almost done and it seems to have worked pretty well overall.

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
I just hope the AMv2 can stand up to that 400mg of deca per week :D but I am currently using dermacrine for a test base right now, and AHv3 with Pstanz for that DHT effect on top of it. with Trenazone. almost done and it seems to have worked pretty well overall.
why run amv2 over test since u have access to deca?