Getting bloods checked out
- 04-23-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm going next week to lab Corp . Anything I should know ? This is my first time gettin bloods. What are all the tests I should be checking for ?
I scheduled an appt online , it never even gave me a price? I scheduled for labwork. For anyone who has experience with labcorp is "labwork" all I need to get done?
- 04-24-2012, 11:54 AM
- 04-24-2012, 11:59 AM
your are going to need a script from your doc or use a service such as privatmdlabs.com .. as far as I know labcorp will not let you simply walk in off the street and get bloodwork done but I guess it is worth a shot to try and see
As for what you want do.. a basic hormone panel along with liver function test and lipids would be all good to get done"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
04-24-2012, 12:08 PM
Thanks for info! That can be pricey? 50 for liver 50 for cholesterol and 170 for hormone. Ofcourse you can't put a price on it, but this is what you guys are spending for bloods?Originally Posted by JudoJosh
Similar Forum Threads
- By HereToStudy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 43Last Post: 02-25-2011, 03:14 AM
- By schwellington in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 11-19-2010, 10:11 AM
- By kprimm in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:57 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 08-26-2004, 10:53 AM
- By bigbull_21 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2004, 01:19 PM