SD Clone and medications.....Please help

atlantaborn36

Awards
I bought a bottle of EPG Dianavar last week. A close friend of mine recommended it to me, so trusting him I didn't notice it was a SD clone. I have never taken SD but I know a bit about it. Once I read the back and figured out what it was I bought

Bulgarian Tribulus
Terrestris,

Hawthorne Berries,

Organ Shield
(Milk Thistle (standarized for 80% silymarin)
Beta-Sitosterol (Pygeum africnum)
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa Repens) (berries)
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Quercitin Dihydrate
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10))

Taurine Powder,

Red Yeast Rice,

Tongkat Ali

Maca Root

Nolvadex

Anyway I felt good about like I covered my ass. I started preloading the add on supps today and realized hey I take prescription medications. So I need some advice. Should I get rid of the SD or will I be ok with the oragan shield. If not is there anything I can take to ensure my liver is ok. I would go to my doctor but it would take a month to get a non emergency appointment plus he would simply say I strongly advise you do not take any form of steroid. Anyway here are the medicines I take daily. Any input or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Klonopin 1mg/twice daily
tegratol 200mg/twice daily
synthroid 25mcg/morning before meal
Norco (hydrocodone) 7.5/325mg./every 4 hours or as needed

all of these are medicines I cannot do without

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
i wouldnt take any methylated steroids considering u take hydrocodone on a daily basis multiple times a day

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
if you are taking all of those, you should not take SD... not sure what is wrong that you need all of that... thats heavy duty.

atlantaborn36

Awards
i wouldnt take any methylated steroids considering u take hydrocodone on a daily basis multiple times a day
if i were able to stop taking the hydrocodone and take something without tylenol would that change the dynamic? or is it a combo more so than just the one . I have had and am prone to seizures hence the tegratol and klonopin and suffered a broken jaw last year that left so major discomfort when I talk aside from dependency at this point I might could get by with ibuprofen for that. I was very suprised I was even point on it. I more so meant I can not discontinue the other. Oh and synthroid is for a slight hypothyroid disorder. I have someone that wants the SD id its the combo, however if its mainly the tylenol I'd rather stop the Norco for a few weeks. I appreciate yalls help and advice.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Another option... I'm just putting this out there not saying it would work but... you could pulse it on workout days. On non workout days you would be able to take the codone and other days take the ibuprofen and deal with minor pain.

I know from past dependency on an opiate that after about 2-3 days without it you will have withdrawal. Depending on how long and steady you have used they can be severe. With sweats, nausea, shakes, headaches, joint pain etc.. I would hate for you to deal with that after 3 days on cycle.

Food for thought man. Good luck

darsh89

darsh89

Awards
if i were able to stop taking the hydrocodone and take something without tylenol would that change the dynamic? or is it a combo more so than just the one . I have had and am prone to seizures hence the tegratol and klonopin and suffered a broken jaw last year that left so major discomfort when I talk aside from dependency at this point I might could get by with ibuprofen for that. I was very suprised I was even point on it. I more so meant I can not discontinue the other. Oh and synthroid is for a slight hypothyroid disorder. I have someone that wants the SD id its the combo, however if its mainly the tylenol I'd rather stop the Norco for a few weeks. I appreciate yalls help and advice.
im not a doctor but if you could get on something that had no liver impact than that would make taking the sd "safer" than taking it with your current tylenol/codone medication. That said, the sd could still cause complications with the other stuff, im not sure though. why not just take test?

atlantaborn36

Awards
im not a doctor but if you could get on something that had no liver impact than that would make taking the sd "safer" than taking it with your current tylenol/codone medication. That said, the sd could still cause complications with the other stuff, im not sure though. why not just take test?
My guy only had a few very random things because I wanted to run test initially. Some of the things were appealing at first glance but he barely had enough of anything to make a cycle out of. I can get a hold of some roxy, also I could drink poppy seed tea which does nothing for pain but wards off the withdrawals and then take ibuprofen. It sucks with the SD because to check liver function I would basically need to go every week on cycle and once or twice off since its so toxic and short. My biggest attachment to this is all I put into it mainly the SD itself the Novadex and the Anti Aromatase PCT I was going to take on and off cycle just in case (think i forgot to mention that) but I put alot of money (for a PH/PS) in it ya know, and all I can sell really is the SD it self.
But just to clarify consensus the Tylenol is the problem not the other meds, right? Anyway you guys are awesome I appreciate the input.

atlantaborn36

Awards
I posted this earlier but I guess it didn't go through. Anyway, I wanted to run test originally but my guy is a but unreliable and right now he has just a bunch of random things. I can get a hold of something without acetaminophen in it I.E. Roxy but not from my doctor. I could also come off fairly easy poppy seed tea wards withdrawal symptoms very well and ibuprofen should work ok for my jaw. If this is the main concern that is. So just to be clear on consensus I'd probably be good as long as I came off acetaminophen based pain killers? If not I will just sell the stuff, the main reason I'm attached to this cycle is I bought enough to do one in another 3 months so I could bulk up and then cut back down to a very solid 200-215 and while the SD was fairly inexpensive I bought 2 of everything above plus I forgot I didn't mention I bought armePCT Stage a anti aromatase from EPG to take along with the SD, and all any of my friends want is the SD itself leaving me stuck with the other stuff. I like to cover all my bases on cycle and they could care less. Anyway I really do appreciate all the input and hopefully this post goes through.

jpg0923

Awards
This is off-topic, but is SD really getting banned this year? Or is that just a rumor? I'm trying to decide if I should buy some to stock up incase I want to run it in the future ;)

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
seizures, hypothyroid not a good mix with altering blood chem. plus if you use narcs regular your liver is already under stress. you would need to come off them for a while allowing your liver to heal up. i would say you are just asking for another complication to your medical history

atlantaborn36

Awards
This is off-topic, but is SD really getting banned this year? Or is that just a rumor? I'm trying to decide if I should buy some to stock up incase I want to run it in the future ;)
I'm not sure if it will get out right banned this year, I do know on sale now under EPG Dianavar, which is what I have now.

atlantaborn36

Awards
seizures, hypothyroid not a good mix with altering blood chem. plus if you use narcs regular your liver is already under stress. you would need to come off them for a while allowing your liver to heal up. i would say you are just asking for another complication to your medical history
I do take regular blood test at my doctor and my last one (last month) was completely normal. All in all, your probably on the money. I'm just too close to it cause of all the money I put in to it. I guess I'll just cut it as a lose then, get some test when I can. I'm sure I can find a use for the other stuff at some point.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say I wouldn't be too comfortable seeing someone run a SD cycle on anxiety/seizure meds as well as having thyroid issues and too be honest I just don't know enough about you or tegral or clonazepam to say how it would all go. In regards to the hydrocodone you could look up cold water extraction to separate the Tylenol out of it.

Out of all the stuff out there SD is just maybe too strong of one to play an experiment with.

atlantaborn36

Awards
I have to say I wouldn't be too comfortable seeing someone run a SD cycle on anxiety/seizure meds as well as having thyroid issues and too be honest I just don't know enough about you or tegral or clonazepam to say how it would all go. In regards to the hydrocodone you could look up cold water extraction to separate the Tylenol out of it.

Out of all the stuff out there SD is just maybe too strong of one to play an experiment with.
that seems very well put, I have taken other methlyated orals like anavar and Halo and felt fine, aside from normal side effects associated. I just know the most common things about SD. As far as the Klonopin and tegratol I keep reading elevated liver function is a side effect but listed in the rare column. My first thought before I created this thread was if I took Halo I should be fine, but from what I'm reading and hearing from you guys I'm just not sure, and I try to tell my friends that juice your general health is more important than a few extra pounds on the bar or pounds of muscle. I'm starting to think I should heed my own advice. The only thing that gets me turned back is the small hint my liver will be fine. I'm taking in the consensus really. Right now though I'm leaning far toward selling it and running something different with the money even if I get a non methly PH/PS instead of real gear. Just not really up on the PH selections, kinda how I ended up here, lol. One thing I'm hoping is this post will help someone else (sounds corny) but I couldn't find anything related to this prior to posting. I think alot of people like to keep their medicine cabinet private, however its kind of important IMO............ Hell what do I know lol

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
go with something with a less harsh compound. like epi or hdrol or even better the AMS anabolic kit or an of the PP products.

atlantaborn36

Awards
go with something with a less harsh compound. like epi or hdrol or even better the AMS anabolic kit or an of the PP products.
I was looking at some of the AMS products before I bought the Dianavar, what I wanted was out of stock (Advanced Muscle Science Anabolic Growth Kit RDe Chrome) Anyway, I sold the SD so I'll just have to revisit my options when I have a day off. I appreciate everything from everyone. I like this forum. And hell maybe someone will get some sort of use from this post. I couldn't find anything prior.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
well im sure if you dig you can find some growth kits. i bought 4 and plan to run an 8 weeker with them. i think it would be a really great option for you. or you could get the 2 hormone regulator kit and by 2 bottles of mass drops. that would be a great stack. i think it would put alot less strain on your body and give you some really good lean gains.