Katanadrol vs Mk-2866 and S-4 Stack

Maderan

Awards
I am about to run a cut and want opinions on which way to go. Very different compounds but in doing research on the sARMS I really haven't seen a lot of results. Anyone got experiences with the sARMS? To me Katanadrol is a known commodity but feel like I might be wasting money chasing the touted virtues of the sARMS.

Opinions?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Osta and S4 on a 6-8 week cut bro. If u know where to look u can get osta for 50 bucks and S4 for 20.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah, those are the prices I am looking at.
Ok good. I'd run the osta anywhere from 12.5-25mg ED and the S4 at 50mg, but u can ramp that up if u want if u experience no vision sides, then i'd stick with 50mg if u do get sides. Then a light pct afterwards cuz u will experience some suppression.

Maderan

Awards
I read if you pulse the S4 for 5 on 2 off you can avoid the sides so I will try that.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I have heard people adding Ostarine at 12.5mg into their pct without it being counteractively suppressive. Not sure I want to risk putting it into a pct if that is the case.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I have heard people adding Ostarine at 12.5mg into their pct without it being counteractively suppressive. Not sure I want to risk putting it into a pct if that is the case.
I'm going to run this after my mild prohormone cycle I'm on now. might add in s-4 to burn more fat before summer :)

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
You could do this:

Osta 25/25/25/25/25/25/25/25
S4 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
Kantadrol 0/0/250/300/350/350/350/350

8 weeker. Mini PCT prolly all ya need after.