Organizing my cycle to the T.. PCT help is needed

Mako3

Awards
In my thread here: New Cycle.. Choosing a PH that I haven't tried before
I have decided to go with Forged DM-Zine as my PH after preloading 2 weeks with CycleAssist.
I'm curious if taking Tudca or UDCA would be better ran with my cycle than Liv52? I'm not too familiar with Tudca, but I know if I went with AL Aegis, I would be looking at 1.8g/750mg aka 6 pills a day, giving me only 20 days which won't last my entire cycle. So buying a second bottle would be very spendy, and I don't know if it's worth the cost.

As stated in my thread (my cycle regimen):
I want to figure out my PCT before I start the DM-Zine. I will be taking DM-Zine 30/30/45/45 with Liv52 (twice a day) for support + orangetriad+fishoil.
As for my PCT my serm will be Torem in the dosing of:
First three days : 120mg
Rest of week 1: 90mg
Week 2: 90mg
Week 3: 60mg
Week 3: Still deciding which Testbooster combo to go with here
Week 4: 60mg

I plan on taking Cycle assist again throughout my PCT of course, just not sure when is best to take it (4 morn/4 eve)?
I also bought trunature Maximum Strength Resveratrol 250 mg to take with my dinner.
Now for the the test booster combo my roommate is recommending rather than getting erase + a TestBoost, either use TriaZole+Activate Xtreme, Stoked+Testopro, or what I've done in the past Novedex XT + Activate Xtreme which always has worked well. I just can't remember how I dosed the two, I want to say I started AX day 1 of PCT with Torem, taking the AX 4 caps a day 2 morning, 2 before bed, then week 3 switched it to just 2 morning of AX and took 2x of NXT before bed?"

Thank You very much,
Mako3

Mako3

Awards
Bump... can anyone chime in and please help out?

Thanks

Mako3

Awards
Oh come on.. no one can help? I really would appreciate something

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Nolva 20/20/20/10
Titanium XL 4 weeks
Daa 3g ed for entire pct

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
With the test booster question, DAFT just finished a testopro log with bloodwork that showed significant increases in TT and FT..

Mako3

Awards
Yeah i've been able to have great results from Testopro in the past stacked with Stoked, but I never ran that stack in PCT to help my body out. So I'm curious if it's as effective as AX+NXT, which I've ran in the past and it worked amazine.

Dangerdave, I was curious which DAA, i've been hearing good things about Viridex XT but wasn't sure how to dose it in the PCT, which weeks/time of day?
I'm also curious why Nolva over Torem?

Thanks

P.S.

bump.. I found this bloodwork done using AX+NXT:
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122521401&page=1
with research on NXT TT and FT here:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17460335?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DiscoveryPanel.Pubmed_Discovery_RA&linkpos=1&log$=relatedarticles&logdbfrom=pubmed

"Here is some blood work done using ACTX with AIs including Novedex XT. The results are excellent.

Products used:
Novedex XT (2 pills per night)
ActX (4 pills on non workout days or running days and 6 on workout days)

Pre Blood Results:
Total Testosterone = 668.27 ng/dl (150 -850)
Estradiol = 55.8 pg/ml
SHBG = 23.1 nmol/l (13 - 71)

Free Androgen Index = 99.81

Post Blood Results :

Total Testosterone = 1849.38 ng/dl (150 -850) (Flagged high)
Estradiol = 53.8 pg/ml
SHBG = 23.7 nmol/l

Free Androgen Index = 270.48
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_androgen_index)

Total test levels increased by about 276.7%
Estradiol levels actually decreased.

Big Pete Fox
Baseline
Total Test: 690ng/dl
Free Test: 520ng/dl

End of Trial
Total Test: 1123ng/dl
Free Test: 984ng/dl

Total Testosterone increased 62.7%.
Free Testosterone increased 89.2%

JMH80
Baseline
Estrogen: 32 pg/ml
Total Testosterone: 650 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 15.9 pg/dl

End of Trial

Estrogen: 19 pg/ml
Total Testosterone: 905 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 19.2 pg/gl

Total testosterone increased 39.2%.
Free Testosterone increased 28.5%.
Estrogen decreased 40.6%

Chasec
Baseline
Total Testosterone: 382 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 75.8 ng/dl
Estradiol: 32 pg/ml

End of Trial
Total Testosterone: 821 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 111.2 ng/dl
Estradiol: 19 pg/ml

Total testosterone increased 114.9%
Free Testosterone increased 46.7%
Estrogen decreased 40.6%"

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Particular brand of DAA shouldn't matter a whole lot, you may also want to consider starting it during the last week of your cycle so its saturated in your body a little better once you come off the dymeth.

Mako3

Awards
Particular brand of DAA shouldn't matter a whole lot, you may also want to consider starting it during the last week of your cycle so its saturated in your body a little better once you come off the dymeth.
Alright I'll probably go with viridex or ai daa. Which I should take a total of 3g in the morning with Novedex XT at night starting week 3 in my PCT or when?

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Alright I'll probably go with viridex or ai daa. Which I should take a total of 3g in the morning with Novedex XT at night starting week 3 in my PCT or when?
Start it at 3 grams the last week you're on the dymethazine, and then continue it at the same dosage throughout your PCT. Common dosing is all 3 grams pre-WO.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
DAA is DAA in my opinion. I just buy it as cheap as possible. You can run it as long as you want or stop it at the end of pct. It will just boost your test production is all more natural test the better...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would run the daa for a total of 8 weeks following a cycle, so for an extra four weeks longer then pct.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
You should look for some bulk daa powder, I bought 200 grams for around 13$

Mako3

Awards
You should look for some bulk daa powder, I bought 200 grams for around 13$
I'm looking into this and will probably go that route, thank you very much. My roommate just suggested I try Lit-Up which is a Pre-WO with DAA in it, only problem is the amount of DAA per serving is not specified on the label.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
I'm looking into this and will probably go that route, thank you very much. My roommate just suggested I try Lit-Up which is a Pre-WO with DAA in it, only problem is the amount of DAA per serving is not specified on the label.
Label says:
S-E7 LEAN TISSUE GENERATION COMPLEX (D-ASPARTIC ACID AS SODIUM D-ASPARTIC ACID), 3-AMINOPROPANOIC ACID (AS BETA ALANINE), TRIMETHYL GLYCINE (AS BETAINE HCL), S-ADENOSYL METHIONINE)
3205 Mg

Chances are the DAA is dosed at about 3 grams, which is the most common (and recommended) dosage for it, although there's no way of being certain.

Thats the ****ty thing about proprietary blends, they don't have to tell you how much of each ingredient is in it, but I do believe the ingredients have to be listed in order from highest amount to lowest amount.

abcman

Awards
dude you dont need 750mg tudca everyday. first of all they did studies on tudca and saw no difference in liver bile flow with groups using 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg. also this is a strong drug used for cholestasis. 250mg would be more then enough to prevent liver dmg from oral steroids. 2 pills a day.

Mako3

Awards
dude you dont need 750mg tudca everyday. first of all they did studies on tudca and saw no difference in liver bile flow with groups using 500mg, 1000mg, 1500mg. also this is a strong drug used for cholestasis. 250mg would be more then enough to prevent liver dmg from oral steroids. 2 pills a day.
Alright thank you very much, I've been really curious about this. So Aegis two caps a day would allow me to use for 60days, would that be better to use while on Cycle in replace of Cycle Assist? And then continue used throughout PCT?

Label says:
S-E7 LEAN TISSUE GENERATION COMPLEX (D-ASPARTIC ACID AS SODIUM D-ASPARTIC ACID), 3-AMINOPROPANOIC ACID (AS BETA ALANINE), TRIMETHYL GLYCINE (AS BETAINE HCL), S-ADENOSYL METHIONINE)
3205 Mg

Chances are the DAA is dosed at about 3 grams, which is the most common (and recommended) dosage for it, although there's no way of being certain.

Thats the ****ty thing about proprietary blends, they don't have to tell you how much of each ingredient is in it, but I do believe the ingredients have to be listed in order from highest amount to lowest amount.

Yeah, I'm thinking about sending AI an email and asking them. I doubt they will give it to me, but it's worth a shot lol.

abcman

Awards
yes it would be much better then cycle assist. nothing in cycle assist really offers protection from hepatoxic compounds. not necessary to continue using aegis during pct, only when taking methylated compounds.

Mako3

Awards
So I can use my cycle assist for my preloading and pct, and just use the aegis while on cycle. Would continued use of Aegis through PCT hurt?

I'm also curious if I'm able to stack viridex xt with novedex xt and activate xtreme in PCT?