1. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.88%

critique my superdrol cycle

Hey guys,

I'm a relatively experienced user of pro hormones. But after tons of research and experiments with different pct's, I have yet again switched up my cycle/pct. My main problem with any exogenous hormone use is the libido/erectile dysfunction issue that usually follows. I'm not sure if I just have a real weak HPTA or what. Either way, I have had blood taken countless times and upon completion of my pct, My test levels returned to normal and so did my libido (after 2-3 months). I have always used nolva before, but this time I think i'm going to try either Clomid or Torem (haven't decided yet). Without further endue, here is my proposed cycle.

Cycle:
    Beastdrol: 20/30/30/30
    cycle assist
    Multi vit

PCT:
    Clomid: 100/75/50/35
    L-argenine

After tons of research over the years, I am still a little lost on a few things.
    1. I've heard people say to use supplements like hcgenerate and unleashed to help with libido issues. What do you guys think about those? Are there an other recommendations?
    2. Ive heard mixed reviews about DHEA. From what I understand it is only a good idea to take it on cycle while using a PH that does not aromatize. So if that is true, it should be ok for me to take it while on superdrol. Any thoughts on this?
    3.I have also heard stacking Stanodrol with Superdrol is a fairly popular cycle. Supposedly it helps with Libido and Lethargy sides. What are your thoughts on this?

Sorry guys, I know this is a mess but trust me when I say I have done my homework before posting. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.05%

I am far from an advanced user but I can say that I have taken both Nolva and Clomid and I haven't seen a drastic difference as far as how the serms compare. Clomid for me seemed to be a little easier on my body. I was starting to get slight liver pains with Nolva but nothing extraordinary. Clomid made me crave sweets like a pregnant woman but It did it's job. Some people feel that it get's the T production up but it seemed about the same as nolva for me. Both of them worked for me quite well. I would say go with the Clomid just so you know which one works better for you. A lot of people are preaching the effects of Torem like it is the future of Serms.

Topicals like RS-trasaderm or Dermacrine seem to provide a bit better hormone boost than straight DHEA but they will cost you a pretty penny as well. Another good thing to toss in there is Taurine. Very cheap and works wonders to combat fatigue and excess pumps.

Cycle assist contains milk thistle which has shown to reduce androgen receptor receptivity. If you are sold on taking it make sure you space it out away from the superdrol. I chose to go with Liv52.

I may have not answered all of your direct questions but I hope that I could at least provide slight insight until an advanced user can chime in.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.73%

Hey man, long time lurker on here, but I finally made a profile and decided to start seeing if I could give some beneficial feedback to the community here.

I'm also far from an advanced user, but I feel as though I may be able to help you out a little bit.

To try answer your questions:
    1. I have not used hcgenerate/unleashed, but I am using DAA as a test booster as a part of my current PCT. I believe it is commonly overlapped with the last week of your cycle and continued throughout PCT at roughly 3 grams per day, although I think some people find merit in doubling up the dosage the first week in attempt to expedite the saturation process. In any case, I do think that the addition of some type of test booster would be beneficial to your PCT.
    2/3. Unfortunately I have not yet had the opportunity to run DHEA on cycle either, but I am strongly looking into (already have it) stanodrol as a "test base" to my next cycle, which will be trenavar at a low to moderate dosage.
    After doing some research I think that around 600 mg may be a good starting point, moving up to the 800-1000 mg range.

As ^^^ mentioned, taurine is a good addition to any cycle, as it is known combat back/other muscle pumps, as well as increase energy (you can find it along side caffeine in many energy drinks.)

I'm using Nolva as my serm for this PCT, and with the addition of the DAA and Erase and my AI, though considering you have used nolva exclusively in the past with limited/slow results, I would definitely recommend either trying the Clomid or Torem with this cycle. I haven't gotten the chance to use either yet but I have also heard a lot of good things about Torem regarding how quickly it restarts HPTA function, and I will be using that with my next cycle as well
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.05%

Yeah I forgot to mention DAA! I have also heard a few people say just buy bulk fadogia as it's the main ingredient in HCGenerate. Saves ya a ton of cash! For an AI Erase or Formastanzol work wonders!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am preparing for my Havoc/Katanadrol2.0 cycle and I started preloading DHEA at 150mg a day...it's a cheap supplement and it's actually increased my libido off cycle. Not sure what it will do on cycle but here is a link that might help you out...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...enolone-Swifto

The guy who wrote that seems to be very knowledgable... Not sure if I'm supposed to post links to other forums... If not, I can remove it...mods?

Also, why not include DAA and another natty test booster..

I'm looking for another forum that talks about torem effectively boosting test levels...anyone have it on hand?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Get caber. Take .5mg every Monday and you will be a horn dog the whole cycle and during pct. It will also help fight any prolactin sides from the SD. Sd does not aromatize but it can give you a estrogen rebound leading to prolactin sides. I will post the article if you want.

For a test booster you could always use an AI.... two birds with one stone. Exemestane is pretty powerful at restoring LH levels... just a thought
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    Get caber. Take .5mg every Monday and you will be a horn dog the whole cycle and during pct. It will also help fight any prolactin sides from the SD. Sd does not aromatize but it can give you a estrogen rebound leading to prolactin sides. I will post the article if you want.
    Please do... I would like to read that for ****s and giggles. Heard about caber. I'm 24 yrs old I don't need it but the ole dad may... Single 42 yr old trying to keep up with his boys...
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Caber is great on or off cycle lol. Anytime you and the old lady wanna run a sex marathon... dose a gram of caber sh*t will get crazy lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epi/Superdrol cycle critique
    By bigpoopstain in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:00 PM
  2. Superdrol cycle critique
    By Prometherion in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 04:46 PM
  3. Superdrol Cycle Critique
    By WIULifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 11:33 PM
  4. superdrol cycle please critique
    By hman85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 04:17 AM
  5. 4wk Superdrol/MegaZol cycle critique...
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2006, 01:29 AM