True newbie here, need some advice

Brahmin

Awards
Hai guise!

First post here!

Very new to PH's and was wondering if you guys could point me the way of finding good info on what to do as a beginner. some helpful insight on what to start with and to maintenance with. Was looking at possibly androhard and epistane, but not sure on how I should take them. Also what to take with them (liver supps etc). Am looking forward to meeting new friends!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Age/ stats/ training history?

Brahmin

Awards
23/5'11" 180lbs, training for about 3 years. Currently taking PWO, Multi, safflower oil, L-glutamine, dextrose, BCAA's as well

Currently on a 4 day split - Back/Bi's, Chest/tris, Shoulders/Traps, Legs/abs. Lifting heavy/less reps.

Chicken, steak, oats, and whey for diet.

Brahmin

Awards
K cool, but could u just give me a stab in the dark for what u would suggest taking for a beginner, and how to cycle it?

Lots of info there and would like to have some cliffs/basic things to know about this stuff

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
If I were to do it all over again and start my "first cycle" would be helladrol,
Hell: 50/75/75/100/100/125
N2 Gaurd ED, Taurine on hand, Toco-8 for added goodness

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Forged pct assist rec dosage.

That would be a good cycle, but it wasnt what I started with.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
If I were to do it all over again and start my "first cycle" would be helladrol,
Hell: 50/75/75/100/100/125
N2 Gaurd ED, Taurine on hand, Toco-8 for added goodness

PCT:
Clomid 100/50/50/25
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Forged pct assist rec dosage.

That would be a good cycle, but it wasnt what I started with.
While i agree with the rest of the post. Would you really advise him to go to 125 for a first cycle? A lot of newcomers start to have sides at 100mg.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
He doesnt have to bump up to 125 I guess I am just a dreamer. Also dosage is sides permitting.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Dose according to ur comfort. I went all the way to 150mg with hella. But got the same results I got at 100. Sides are going to happen regardless of dose, they vary person to person. u have to learn how to recognize and manage sides. If ur scared of side effects then don't do aas/ph/ds.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
He doesnt have to bump up to 125 I guess I am just a dreamer. Also dosage is sides permitting.
Of course everyone is different. I might get sides at 75 whereas someone else may not get any at 125. I was just thinking for a first cycle though I wouldn't go over 100mg tops for the last 2 weeks.

On the second cycle if you didn't get sides at 100 maybe try 125. Just a different train of thought i suppose. Either way good advice is always listen to your body.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K cool, but could u just give me a stab in the dark for what u would suggest taking for a beginner, and how to cycle it?

Lots of info there and would like to have some cliffs/basic things to know about this stuff
some idea of your goal would help as well.

Basically though any prohormone is useable as a first. As a thought, there isn't much point in going with something lighter for your first cycle to not reach your wanted goal and then just move into running a second cycle.

Brahmin

Awards
some idea of your goal would help as well.

Basically though any prohormone is useable as a first. As a thought, there isn't much point in going with something lighter for your first cycle to not reach your wanted goal and then just move into running a second cycle.
By saying this are you hinting that Hell isn't as strong as androhard?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
By saying this are you hinting that Hell isn't as strong as androhard?
no that is not what he is saying. hella is a different compound than androhard. they do different things. so inorder to determine what to use you have to know what your goals are.