is this actual Halodrol??

sorendo2670

Awards
photo.JPG

Hey everyone i just received my LGI Halo-25. Its not a huge deal but i realized something. The chemical ingredient on the bottle says 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4 dien 3-17b-diol. The chemical structure of halodrol is 17a-methyl-androst-1,4 diene 3-17b-diol. The ingredient on the bottle is missing the e at the of the dien. It should say diene and instead it says dien. I bought this at store.*************.com and it says dien on their website too but on other websites like strongsupplementshop the exact same product has the diene which is the right name. Is this just a printing mistake or could this be a fake product? this isn't a big deal i just want to make sure that i'm actually getting halodrol and this is my first time using any prohormone. Also the pills are bout the size a little bigger than PES Erase and a little smaller than say pink magic. A buddy of mine is using halo V by Vital Labs and the pills are tiny, smaller than erase. why is this? Both the LGI Halo 25 and the Vital labs halo v contain 25 mgs of halodrol. Any feedback much appreciated.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pill size between brands means nothing. They often use dif size capsules and dif amounts of filler. Either way there is still 25mg of halo in there. And yes, LGI is real halo. There are a ton of ways to write the same chemical structure name. You are fine.

Cheif

Awards
LGI is a very trusted company.

Can never go wrong with them. You are good to go.

The place you bought if from is awesome as well.

No worries.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it's legit, and i completely trust LGI. I'm stocked on these LGI products: SD, P-Mag, 11oxo, M-LMG, Dzine, Stanodrol, and EPI. So yea... i trust them :D