About to run my first cycle of HDrol.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
What's up boys.

I'm 5'6", 161 lbs.

I'm going to be running my first cycle soon. I've ordered everything I need so far except creatine and Nolva, because I'm still trying to find the best research chem site. I will be taking a multi and fish oil throughout the entire cycle.

1 week pre-load - Hawthorne Berry

6 week cycle - CEL Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75, CEL Cycle Assist

4 week PCT - Nolva 20/20/10/5, CEL PCT Assist, creatine

Keeping it short and simple. I've come to the conclusion that an AI is really not needed. I just need to get my hands on some Nolva. What do you guys think?

mccallister

Awards
I'd recommend having an ai on hand, don't wanna be up the creek with no paddle. Thats a metaphor for growin boobies. Estrogen rebound after pct is a real thing I speak from experience and you never know what'll happen during cycle. You can find your reliable ChemicalNeeds pretty easily

Oh and I'd recommend some d aspartic acid as well I usually just do 3g/3/3/3/3/3. I Definitely recommend an ai with d aspartic

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I'd recommend having an ai on hand, don't wanna be up the creek with no paddle. Thats a metaphor for growin boobies. Estrogen rebound after pct is a real thing I speak from experience and you never know what'll happen during cycle. You can find your reliable ChemicalNeeds pretty easily

Oh and I'd recommend some d aspartic acid as well I usually just do 3g/3/3/3/3/3. I Definitely recommend an ai with d aspartic
I honestly just feel like its a waste. If anything at all I'd probably just buy a cheap AI.

And btw, I'm looking for nolva tabs.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should grab some DAA, and I don't know why you have come to the conclusion that an AI is unnecessary? Start the DAA and nolva immediately following your cycle. Grab an AI like reversitol v2 or erase/erase pro. If the AI not being useful because you are strapped for cash then unfortunately you shouldn't be running a cycle anyway. Always have everything researched and on hand prior to starting any cycle. Good luck and I trust you will make the smart decision.... Your balls are not something you want to sacrifice bud.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
You should grab some DAA, and I don't know why you have come to the conclusion that an AI is unnecessary? Start the DAA and nolva immediately following your cycle. Grab an AI like reversitol v2 or erase/erase pro. If the AI not being useful because you are strapped for cash then unfortunately you shouldn't be running a cycle anyway. Always have everything researched and on hand prior to starting any cycle. Good luck and I trust you will make the smart decision.... Your balls are not something you want to sacrifice bud.
Well since HDrol doesn't aromatize, I've read people saying that an AI isn't needed. You don't wanna block out all estrogen either, it's needed. So since I have an AIO, PCT Assist, I figured that'd be enough to bring my test up and keep estrogen and cortisol down.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Creatine on cycle and off cycle. You are going to want erase or a similar AI for pct to stop rebound estro from rapping you. I would also recommend extra h-drol on hand incase you want to up to 100mg. And nolva run 40/20/20/10. Not that 5mg crap.

If you run erase during pct 0/0/3/3/2/1 should do.

Thats my input.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many cycles have you run so far OP and what is your age?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quote me ask OP question.... I am confused but flattered.
Was going to say good post, then got distracted! LOL
Want to make sure he isn't 20 or anything stupid like that and make sure it isn't his first cycle because 100 mg hdrol is pretty high... I personally would run nolva 20/20/10/10, I did this for my first hdrol cycle and recovered in just days. Then again I ran a SERM/AI/Test boost/DAA/Creatine.....

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Was going to say good post, then got distracted! LOL
Want to make sure he isn't 20 or anything stupid like that and make sure it isn't his first cycle because 100 mg hdrol is pretty high... I personally would run nolva 20/20/10/10, I did this for my first hdrol cycle and recovered in just days. Then again I ran a SERM/AI/Test boost/DAA/Creatine.....
DAA should be a given these days it is cheap and effective.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA should be a given these days it is cheap and effective.
Yea I was pretty sure there wasn't a person on the planet that thought about running a pct w/o it....

jpg0923

Awards
Creatine on cycle and off cycle. You are going to want erase or a similar AI for pct to stop rebound estro from rapping you. I would also recommend extra h-drol on hand incase you want to up to 100mg. And nolva run 40/20/20/10. Not that 5mg crap.

If you run erase during pct 0/0/3/3/2/1 should do.

Thats my input.
I saw you talking about taking creatine both on and off cycle on another thread. Aren't you supposed to cycle creatine too?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You could if you really wanted to I have heard of people cycling creatine but never saw someone who did who was noticeably bigger or stronger then anyone who didnt cycle it. The idea behind cycling it is that your body stops producing it, which I have yet to see a single study or experiment or survey that shows that actually happens.

I saw you talking about taking creatine both on and off cycle on another thread. Aren't you supposed to cycle creatine too?

mccallister

Awards
I honestly just feel like its a waste. If anything at all I'd probably just buy a cheap AI.

And btw, I'm looking for nolva tabs.
Your not going to find tabs as a research chem. Best to have an ai on hand. Unless you really want gyno. I'm not referring to on cycle, although that could happen too. Learn from the mistakes of others. Spend the 40 bucks and be prepared

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The AI is for estrogen rebound. Just because it doesn't aromitize doesn't mean no gyno. If and AI is to expensive go buy a bra they are cheaper. Throw it in your pct and you will be good :) (I'm joking get an AI)

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I'm 21. First cycle. I would not say that I have done ENOUGH research, although I have been researching on and off for probably a year. I believe that I know what I need to know to run the cycle. I know that most people run an AI, but I have read knowledgeable posts from the experienced and wise that say that it's not necessary, as well as preloading isn't necessary. But since I rather be safe, I'll pick up an AI. And nah I'm not really on a budget, I'll spend the money necessary to keep my body safe.

And you guys are telling me to pick up DAA as a test booster right? So PCT Assist isn't a good enough Tbooster then?

Why do you advise to use creatine on cycle? I read not to use it on cycle, it will just cause bloat and water weight, but it will be needed off cycle. And I have read many studies and posts and come to the conclusion that cycling creatine is not necessary at all, and the same with loading.

As for bumping up to 100, I was considering that on my last week if sides are minimal. I have two bottles, so I think that would last me, but I'd have to double check.

I still need some help with my SERM, so if anyone could PM me I'd appreciate it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, hate to be the one but you are too young to be jumping on steroids.... No pct assist is not an adequate test boost for a pct. Keep researching and come back in two-three years to run something if your still intrigued. That being said you will probably completely ignore me and run it anyway so here is my advice. You do need to pre-load cycle assist for hdrol no matter what people have said. There are studies out showing blood work that has been as bad as if not worse then bloodwork on sdrol.... I have read these so called "knowledgeable" post's where people imply cycle assist is a scheme. Milk thistle is used as a natural way to treat liver conditions and that can not be debated. It is definitely worth the extra 26 dollars to get that second bottle and pre and post load. Your questions about running post cycle assist as your only test boost, I guess the way I would answer that is how fast do you want to recover? Also how full do you want to recover? In the end you and you only will make the decision's but please take some advice, study for at least another year and I mean study. Most of us that have cycled did years of research before even starting the planning of a cycle. The one's that didn't regret not doing the years of research guaranteed! Good luck buddy.

Edit: For a first time cycle do not go to 100, it is unnecessary. I personally ran it this way to better gauge sides and to let my body slowly adapt.

25/50/50/75/75/75/75 seventh week I only ran for 3 days, gained 15 lbs total and had already gained 5 lbs out of the first week at 25. Your low weight will allow you to get gains at lower doses. Just my two cents and personal experience.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
^^^ that's good advice. Im 24 and have been lifting close to 7 years but only got serious these last 3. I was 21 and thought I was "ready" had my older cousin who uses gear teach me some stuff. He recommended I wait a year or 2. He helped me perfect my training and diet. During those 2 years I put on 15 lbs of good quality muscle and dropped a lot of body fat. I took basic stuff and some natty test boosters. I kinda plateau'd out at 23 ish and have since run some very successful cycles and I am learning new stuff everyday. All these guys can agree that its a never ending process with diet and training critique. There is no way to know it all and its a learning experience.

If your gunna run it then good on you too. Do what you think is best and we can help you do it safer. I bet a good diet and some good training can help you drop some bodyfat and put on 5lbs of muscle in the time you will take to cycle and pct... just saying.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I take all the advice that I am given. I'm not the type that's stubborn when it comes to that, but I am stubborn when it comes to be told about my age or stuff like that. I mean, I'm aware of the risks I'm taking, but I've made up my mind. I know I could be taking a huge risk with my health. I've actually gained at least ten pounds in the past few weeks, just by eating and eating. I know I don't NEED prohormones, I just want that boost to get me to a size and strength that I'd be satisfied with, and then do the rest of the work naturally.

So I should preload with the actual Cycle Assist instead of just the Hawthorne berry I ordered? Which means buying another bottle. And I should run it during PCT as well?!

As far as an AI, I would go with Erase. For a test booster, I'd go with CEL DAA. Am I missing anything?

And are you suggesting I start my cycle at 25mg?

Thank you for your help everyone.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
10lbs in 2 weeks is not muscle. Very little if any actually. Most of it is glycogen storing, water retention and fat. Diet is key. Anyone can smash 4000 cals in a day and gain. I can bulk up dirty and put on 20 lbs in a month (natural). Only about 2-3 lbs will actually be muscle maybe more. Then I have to shred the fat whick takes another month or two just to reveal my new muscles. OR I eat 2500-3000 cals a day cycle my carbs watch what I eat and gain 2-3 lbs of muscle in a month and maybe drop 1-2% in bodyfat.... food for thought. but don't think that 10lbs is muscle that's ignorant.

All that stuff looks fine. Maybe throw in titanium xl its cheap and usually a good addition to pct.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
your androgen receptors are virgin. definately start low on the hdrol doses. i think i did similar for my first cycle, 25/50/50/50/75/75 maybe. only difference is i was a bit older.. 26 actually. dont play the my body plateau'd bs. your young. dial your diet and routine in. i still make solid natty gains. just train like a F@#%ing monster, eat big and eat clean and you wont need to juice for a while. play around with natty test boosters like daa and natty ai's for a while. dont go straight into the "big boy gear". if you do use the HDROL, the creatine seemed to help with cramping and "back pumps" along with taurine. i dont know what your daily dose of creatine is, but keep it around 5g of mono or equivalent on the other types. after i cycle i tend to ramp back up to around 10g which is usually what i take year round.

what help is it your asking for with a SERM? seems to me like your fishing for a source which is totally not cool on these threads from my understanding. you know what to take, you've stated nolva at 20/10/10/10 or something similar. which is correct.

How long have you been lifting consistently?

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

I wish the iPad app had rep capabilities... Good shlt.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
So I'll probably run the cycle at 25/50/50/50/75/75. Not sure about nolva yet. And I never said I gained ten pounds of MUSCLE. I've been working out for almost two years, I have not reached my plateau. I know that it is advised to use prohormones only to break the plateau.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I think u r running this at way to low of a dose. I would run it 50 for a day r two then hit 75 on day 4 keep it at 75 till u r ready to bump it. I think ur playing to cautiously

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I think u r running this at way to low of a dose. I would run it 50 for a day r two then hit 75 on day 4 keep it at 75 till u r ready to bump it. I think ur playing to cautiously
I think that might be a little soon to bump to 75.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think that might be a little soon to bump to 75.
Don't pay any attention to the guy that is telling you this. He is 200 lbs and hasn't read fully. I was at about your same weight when I ran my first hdrol cycle and I ran it how I stated above with great results. I then ran a mdrol cycle at 10/10/20 which most people would tell you is too low but I had great weight gains at that dose too. You are 21 years old and 160 lbs and this is your first cycle. Leave it as you stated above and don't listen to anyone about raising the dose. They haven't realized what you have stated and probably don't care to. Play it smart don't be enticed by people who don't take the time to read thoroughly.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Don't pay any attention to the guy that is telling you this. He is 200 lbs and hasn't read fully. I was at about your same weight when I ran my first hdrol cycle and I ran it how I stated above with great results. I then ran a mdrol cycle at 10/10/20 which most people would tell you is too low but I had great weight gains at that dose too. You are 21 years old and 160 lbs you and this is your first cycle. Leave it as you stated above and don't listen to anyone about raising the dose. They haven't realized what you have stated and probably don't care to. Play it smart don't be enticed by people who don't take the time to read thoroughly.
He's right, u should adjust according to ur comfort level. At ur weight u'll get great gains at the lower dose. I apologize, i posted advice with out getting informed.

BigRed904

Awards
I've run HD many times, it's my bread and butter for cycles. This is your first cycle, so keep it simple. Also, I feel clomid is a better choose as a SERM.

HD 50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
DAA 3mg everyday for 4 weeks
Forma-Stanzol 10 pumps daily; 5am/5pm

Remember, diet is going to be key in gains. If you keep carbs around 100-120 daily, protein 1-1.5 grams per pound, you should see some really good, lean gains that you will keep. Keep taking your staples too, i.e. creatine...

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I've run HD many times, it's my bread and butter for cycles. This is your first cycle, so keep it simple. Also, I feel clomid is a better choose as a SERM.

HD 50/75/75/75/75/75
Cycle Assist

PCT:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
DAA 3mg everyday for 4 weeks
Forma-Stanzol 10 pumps daily; 5am/5pm

Remember, diet is going to be key in gains. If you keep carbs around 100-120 daily, protein 1-1.5 grams per pound, you should see some really good, lean gains that you will keep. Keep taking your staples too, i.e. creatine...
Why do you advise Clomid over Nolva? Because its weaker and has less sides?

What exactly is forma-stanzol? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure. I'm assuming it's an AI.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only ever ran Nolva and had great recovery personally.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Forma is a transdermal AI.

Why do you advise Clomid over Nolva? Because its weaker and has less sides?

What exactly is forma-stanzol? I've heard of it, but I'm not sure. I'm assuming it's an AI.

BigRed904

Awards
Clomid isn't weaker, they combat different things. Clomid sends signals to your pituitary gland to signal teste recovery and test production. Nolva is pure estrogen control, which is why it is used to combat breast cancer. Nolva doesn't necessarily aid in recovery IMO. They both have side issues, but for me, Nolva makes me feel like ish because I'm not one to really have high estro sides...

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Clomid isn't weaker, they combat different things. Clomid sends signals to your pituitary gland to signal teste recovery and test production. Nolva is pure estrogen control, which is why it is used to combat breast cancer. Nolva doesn't necessarily aid in recovery IMO. They both have side issues, but for me, Nolva makes me feel like ish because I'm not one to really have high estro sides...
Some people run them together...I just figured out why with this info.. Thanks. So if Clomid acts like a teste recovery and Nolva prevents estrogen then what's up with Torem? It does both correct?

NewYorkGiants

Awards
So basically at this point I'm not even 100% sure that I wanna use Nolva.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol.. What do you want to run then? You gotta run something!
At this point I'm thinking whey protein and creatine is all you should be running IMHO.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
I was kinda being sarcastic, my initial decision was to take Nolva and I'll probably stick with it. But people have me thinking.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
As this point I'm thinking whey protein and creatine is all you should be running IMHO.
I love this guy! Live...my **** came in starting Havoc tomorrow. To log or not to log that is thy question! PM me!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this guy! Live...my **** came in starting Havoc tomorrow. To log or not to log that is thy question! PM me!
Nice bro! Log the fock out of it bro! Ill follow... I've yet to run epi but have been meaning to.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
"One of the first drugs we’ll consider for this purpose is what is typically called a SERM. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, which means that it has the ability to act as an anti-estrogen with regard to certain genes, yet also acting as an estrogen with respect to others. That’s the “selective” part I guess. It does this by blocking gene transcription in some cases, and initiating gene transcription in others (3). Luckily for us, it has estrogenic effects on bones (meaning it increases their density), and blood lipids -meaning it lowers cholesterol-, (4)(5)as well as preventing gynocomastia by preventing estrogen gene transcription in breast tissue. However, it acts as an anti-estrogen in the pituitary, thus increasing LH and FSH, which results in an increase in testosterone. 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (6)...Nolvadex actually has quite a few applications for the steroid using athlete. First and foremost, it’s most common use is for the prevention of gynocomastia. Nolvadex does this by actually competing for the receptor site in breast tissue, and binding to it. Thus, we can safely say that the effect of tamoxifen is through estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue (7).
Estrogen is also important for a properly functioning immune system, and not only that, but your lipid profile (both HDL and LDL) should also show marked improvement with administration of tamoxifen (34).

Nolvadex also has some important features for the steroid using athlete. In hypogonadic and infertile men given nolvadex, increases in the serum levels of LH, FSH, and most importantly, testosterone were all observed (35)It can also block a bit of estrogen in the pituitary, which is a great benefit when used with HCG (more on that later) (36)(37). The increase in testosterone Nolvadex can give someone with a dysfunctional is basically that 20mgs of Nolvadex will raise your testosterone levels about 150% (6)...Why don’t we use Clomid, another SERM? Well, basically because it takes much more to do the same thing. In comparison, it would require 150mgs of Clomid to accomplish that type of elevation in testosterone, but Nolvadex also has the added benefit of significantly increasing the LH (Leutenizing Hormone) response to LHRH (LH-releasing hormone) (6). This most likely indicates some kind of upregulation of the LH-receptors due to the anti-estrogenic effect Nolvadex has at the pituitary. Although both Nolvadex and Clomid are both SERMs, they are actually quite different. As you already know, Nolvadex is highly anti-estrogenic at the hypothalamus and pituitary, while Clomid exhibits weak estrogenic activity at the pituitary (7), which as you can guess, is less than ideal. It should be avoided for the PCT I’m suggesting…and in fact, avoided in general…it’s simply not as good as Nolvadex.

Need I even add that the 150mgs of Clomid you need to get the hormonal increase experienced with 20mgs of Nolvadex is much more expensive? So lets dump the Clomid…and no, using it along with Nolvadex will provide no “synergy” that I’ve ever seen in any relevant study.

SO how much Nolvadex should you use during PCT? I favor using 20mgs.day, although to be totally honest, you can probably even get away with far less than that. Doses as low as 5mgs/day have proven to be as effective as 20mgs/day for certain areas of gonadal stimulation. (8) 20mgs/day, however, is a dose that myself and others have used with great success, and the research I’ve done in this area typically uses this milligram amount. SO lets stick with 20mgs/day for now.

So that effectively suggests Nolvadex can not be used at Mega-doses to get a mega-increase in your natural hormones. We can’t use huge doses of any Anti-Estrogen, actually, and expect huge increases in our natural hormones, actually. Arimidex (an Aromatase Inhibitor –which means it stops the conversion of testosterone into estrogen-another drug used to fight breast cancer like Nolvadex) exhibits basically the same effects when .5mgs or a full 1mg is used (9) and I have even read studies where up to 10mgs/day of Arimidex is studied with no clear benefit over 1mg/day. Letrozole (another Aromatase Inhibitor) is capable of inhibiting Aromatase maximally at a mere 100mcg/day (10.). So clearly we need to add in other compounds to our PCT, because Mega-Doses of one compound will not I think it’s absurdly funny to see people recommending upwards 40-80mgs/day of Nolvadex, or a full milligram (or two!) of Arimidex, in their post-cycle or on-cycle suggestions. I’d steer very clear of listening to anyone who makes those types of recommendations…"- Isteroids.com

since your going to run it anyways i highly suggest you DO THE RESEARCH. thats a snippet from isteroids.com. theres several other sights i've seen with similar information towards post cycle therapy.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
"

since your going to run it anyways i highly suggest skipping the "broscience" and asking around on a forum. DO THE RESEARCH. thats a snippet from isteroids.com. theres several other sights i've seen with similar information towards post cycle therapy.
Good stuff man.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
Some of you might be taking this too seriously. There are kids all over that run ****ed up cycles. They just take what their friends give them and don't even dose anything right. I have enough knowledge to run the cycle at least. I just need to finalize some things and make up my mind. Like relax, and you all know I'm going to run it regardless.

SlvrM3

Awards
The really sad thing is there are a ton of kids out there than run messed up cycles. I'm in the middle of my first cycle right now, and have taken it all very seriously. However I happened to be sitting beside my boss when he pulled up his sons paypal account the other day, he had bought a version of tren, he asked me if i knew what that was so I explained it to him. Evidently the kid had already been to the doctor in recent months about possible liver issues. I mean come on man.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Some of you might be taking this too seriously. There are kids all over that run ****ed up cycles. They just take what their friends give them and don't even dose anything right. I have enough knowledge to run the cycle at least. I just need to finalize some things and make up my mind. Like relax, and you all know I'm going to run it regardless.
I'm confused... You post your cycle for critique and come up with the assumption you don't need an AI or know what SERM to use and people help you out and then you say we take **** too seriously?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused... You post your cycle for critique and come up with the assumption you don't need an AI or know what SERM to use and people help you out and then you say we take **** too seriously?
You can lead a horse to water....

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What about a person who tries heroin because a friend does? You dont think heroin has serious ill effects on your endocrine and CNS? Your is the kind of logic that a mental midget uses. Plenty of people do ****ed up drugs... I'm not running to join them. Trust me your "friends" will pay the consequences eventually. Read some of the posts on kids asking for help because they ran a cycle and jacked up there libido or endocrine system.. there's plenty of evidence.

We tried to help.... I don't care what you do... run sd at 40mg ed for 6 weeks and then dont run a Serm for all I care.

NewYorkGiants

Awards
Yes I posted to get critiqued. And I'm taking all the advice. But the smart ass comments are just annoying, I figured people were a little more mature on this site but I guess the Internet is all the same.