Aaron's Next Cycle....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got some Steel Crushers: Dymethaberry. A local underground nutrition shop sells em around my way & the price was less than $30 for 100 tabs so I went for it. (Cheaper than Ultradrol)

I read some people say they are legit others say they are garbage.... We will see. Only advice I wanted is I'm going to run this for 4 weeks (28 days) each chewable tab is 5mg of 2a,17a-dimethyl-4-androst-3-one-azine,17b-ol (DMZ, D-Zine). I probably won't run this @ 4 tabs/20mg the most I would go would be 15mg... I think more than likely I'll stay around 10mg, but I'm up for suggestions should I "ramp" up the dose early on or later on in the 4 weeks and should 10mg be potent enough to see some decent results while keeping liver issues & sides to a minimum?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
15mg of dzine? isnt a regular dose 30 the least?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have a strange feeling when the fda says that people will start using supplements like candy this is what they were reffering to.... lol. I hope you dont have kids anywhere near that could end poorly, or you could see a kid who looks like the hulk.

I am assuming you would want to run it at 30mg considering they are chewable tablets not sublinguals.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have a strange feeling when the fda says that people will start using supplements like candy this is what they were reffering to.... lol. I hope you dont have kids anywhere near that could end poorly, or you could see a kid who looks like the hulk.

Good luck and I am in for this ride.
:) no kids...
Not 100% sure if logging but I'll keep u informed....

:)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would assume the fact that they are chewable would make them more akin to just taking them regularly. If they were sublingual I would think the dosage would be lower but just being chew swallow I would think the dosage should be 20mg minimum.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I would assume the fact that they are chewable would make them more akin to just taking them regularly. If they were sublingual I would think the dosage would be lower but just being chew swallow I would think the dosage should be 20mg minimum.
It's a bit of both chewable/sublingual....

So you think 20mg?

Hard to gauge when them not being a pill... Ya know.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I still need some dosing recommendations.

Thx Gerbil & Mike.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read a thread about this product over at PHF. They are sub-lingual supposedly. They don't say they are sub-lingual out right on the website but you can see in the directions it says to hold under the tongue. Who knows though?. Seems kinda shady to me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just read a thread about this product over at PHF. They are sub-lingual supposedly. They don't say they are sub-lingual out right on the website but you can see in the directions it says to hold under the tongue. Who knows though?. Seems kinda shady to me.
I know u don't like methyl T...
But this is not a str8 swallowable so I will be mild with dosing and I'll give it a shot :)

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
steroids that look and taste like candy? Unreal. Good luck with that one bro. Maybe you can stack it with some bubble gum flavor scented cocaine ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
steroids that look and taste like candy? Unreal. Good luck with that one bro. Maybe you can stack it with some bubble gum flavor scented cocaine ;-)
U got some in your glove box?

:thumbsup:

:lol:

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
What's ur goal with this???

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Post as many pictures as possible and enter every contest. Refresh the company promotion section every 30 seconds to look for new contests to enter.
Wtf you talking about??? Why the fack you always talking **** like that to me??? You should mind ur own facking bussiness!!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wtf you talking about??? Why the fack you always talking **** like that to me??? You should mind ur own facking bussiness!!!!!
Think T is just playing....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Lol! Relax, I was just messing around!. Damn you sound pretty high strung!. Just joking with ya!.
Sorry...didn't mean to talk like that...I just lost it for a minute...my bad!!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
dam, missed some action lol ud need another one pack or bottle or whatever u would call it. for dzine and since its 5mg/pop, 20/30/30/30/35/35? 20 just seems too low but mite as well start off with it. by any chance u prone to MPB?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
dam, missed some action lol ud need another one pack or bottle or whatever u would call it. for dzine and since its 5mg/pop, 20/30/30/30/35/35? 20 just seems too low but mite as well start off with it. by any chance u prone to MPB?
MBP?

I'm start off @ 15mg for 7-10 days and see how things pan put from there and go from there. With that dose I'll either be @ 50% of gains sides from the suggest 30mg dose or @ 75% of gains/sides from their suggested 20mg dose....
Seems like a good start.

Tough to gauge since these are chewable tabs and they have the same recommendation on all their "tins".

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
looks good. mpb, male pattern baldness lol i am prone to it so i stay away from DHT ph's like this but always wanted to run dzine

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
looks good. mpb, male pattern baldness lol i am prone to it so i stay away from DHT ph's like this but always wanted to run dzine
Nope. No history.
I'm more concerned about my liver. :(

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude don't worry about your liver you can get a baboon liver on the black market bro :)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can I get black liver on the baboon market?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
whats this liver u speak of? :)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats this liver u speak of? :)
Just go to Craigslist go to the M4M section and ask for a liver lol keep it in your a cooler and run 6-7 methyl roids for a few months put on 80 lbs of muscle then switch out your liver I'm sure ehow.com has directions to put a new liver in its prob at least moderate to difficult rating tho just warning :) lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Just go to Craigslist go to the M4M section and ask for a liver lol keep it in your a cooler and run 6-7 methyl roids for a few months put on 80 lbs of muscle then switch out your liver I'm sure ehow.com has directions to put a new liver in its prob at least moderate to difficult rating tho just warning :) lol
Bad idea someone might believe u.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
you could add in 3 sets of skull crushers per week to the steel crushers and bone crushers for a mega-stack.
What about cracking some skulls?

Or some skull candy?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Can I get black liver on the baboon market?
i know we're not supposed to ask for sources but can someone lead me to a guy in the black market for a baboon liver?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
alright this freakin killed me lmaoooo

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Holy sh*t! I sharted my pants I laughed so hard!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Only if I didn't just rep u recently lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm... This is what you were talking about...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards