H-Drol / Stanodrol Stack Dosage?

1. H-Drol / Stanodrol Stack Dosage?

Been doing a lot of searching, but most of the threads I've found in regards to a H-Drol/Stanodrol stack are referring to the old version of Stanodrol which came in 150mg and not the new LGI Stano-200 which comes in 200mg. I was considering stacking AndroHard, but at $260 for two bottles it's not economically viable for me. Also considered P-Stanz and Katanadrol, but they are also both really expensive, and I think Stanodrol combined with H-Drol will work for me. As of now I have one bottle of Helladrol, and am deciding if I need one bottle or two bottles of Stanodrol for the stack. I'm looking at running H-Drol at 75/75/75/100/100/100. If I run Stano at 400/400/400/400/400/400 I believe I can get away with one bottle. Will this be effective? Or should I dose at 600 and buy the second bottle? I have been preloading Cycle Assist and have Torem for a SERM. So any advice on the dosage for both Stanodrol/H-Drol would be great.

2. Bump advice on Stano dose or thoughts on stano v. propodrol please?

3. Search "stano bible" on google. You xan run it 300-600. I've never used propadrol though
    •   

4. Stanodrol is a great stacking compound. It is subtle in its effects but has an amzing ability to aleviate a number of the more irritating sides associated with other compounds. It is great with SD for instance and clears up a hell of a lot of the lethargy issues - stacked with H-Drol clone it should help provide a little further leaning while giveing a bit more energy and feel good throughout.

I would run the H-Drol at 75-100mg ED and Stano at 400-600mg ED. It would be a really nice recomp cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-Drol/ P-Stanz OR H-Drol/ Stanodrol
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:57 PM
  2. h drol + stanodrol
    By trent123456 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 04:32 PM
  3. M drol + H drol stack PCT questions and dosage.
    By cbad in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-29-2009, 03:34 PM