Homebrew what happen!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Post Homebrew what happen!

From 1999 to 2005, and before this time for me it was Protein/Glutamine/Creatine/ECA.
    You would not order through the mail because of risk of getting caught or even arrested is some cases. I was really into homebrews then got married had children, and recently went back to the Forum. What in the world is going on? When I left everything was about Tren Ace and all types of of Farm Hormones. I mean 80 % of all bodybuiding forums were dedicated to this topic. Maybe it is illegal now? I am over 35 now and I guess most people my age get it from their doctor now. I realize it is against the rules to ask for sources as it should. However, What percent of people still do homebrew? Maybe their are better supplements now and gear is not done as much. Where do you believe most people get their gear? I think it is too risky to get by mail. I thought that homebrews would have more techniques and more blends.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Gettin your gear in the mail is pretty safe if your source is in the country. Anything that has to go throug custom has a chance of gettin taken away
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

ok

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123 View Post
    Gettin your gear in the mail is pretty safe if your source is in the country. Anything that has to go throug custom has a chance of gettin taken away
    thank you. anymore
    •   

4. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Homebrews really have become a thing of the past with the increased availability of steroidal hormones on the internet now either via overseas or some domestic sources. You really dont see much homebrew discussions on the forums anymore as a result of this but there are a couple guys around who still brew.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

cheap way of doin it why not
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    I thought most UG with websites are overseas
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Nah dude theres so many in the us. Just have to know where to look
  8. Registered User
    Answers

There are plusses and minuses with both. Domestic ones tend to get shut down alot more than the one's overseas, however they deliver goods a bit faster than the ones overseas. Thought the ones overseas do have a chance of being seized that rarely happens and some of them will refund or reship your order if it does provided you have proof. (A customs seizure letter)
  9. Registered User
    Answers

And homebrew still goes on I've actually done this before as I've found it cheaper and a simple process if you know what you are doing
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Every site I find online seems to be a scam. I've been trying to find a legit online source but then hear they are a scam..?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 4seeds4
    Every site I find online seems to be a scam. I've been trying to find a legit online source but then hear they are a scam..?
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Im pretty sure the board admins would consider that source posting james. I would delete it
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh
    Im pretty sure the board admins would consider that source posting james. I would delete it
    Pretty sure people always do that site. It's essentially another forum
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

okay, since I do not know anyone and do not trust anyone I will do it legally.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Only time I ever order is if I require a product that isn't test or tren. Why the hell would you shell out the cash and risk if you could make twice the amount, ensure the purity, all at half the price? Easy logic. Lol.
    R.I.P 343*
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FightFires View Post
    Only time I ever order is if I require a product that isn't test or tren. Why the hell would you shell out the cash and risk if you could make twice the amount, ensure the purity, all at half the price? Easy logic. Lol.
    agree on your logic sir.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Answers

"Why the hell would you shell out the cash and risk if you could make twice the amount, ensure the purity, all at half the price?" I hope that was not a reply to I will do it legally. No, that could not be. " Not much risk going to a doctor for a prescription. I am much older and wiser, but totally understand the cost and purity. Making it yourself ensures purity if you trust yourself. Anyone who knew what they were doing when they made their product, understood it was for you. I worked in a lab for years, and say very bad sanitary procedures, but if you were making for family or friends then it is different. When a company makes it, who really knows, and third world countries that is crazy.
    Anyways, I believe I got my answer . People have sources that they trust, especially domestically because of international laws and purity issues. Like I said before I will do it legally because I do not know anyone or trust anyone.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. So did the ban happen?
    By Navyrigger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:21 PM
  2. what would happen if u took 4ad by itself?
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:21 PM
  3. why did this happen to me
    By elscotto in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 06:31 AM
  4. ever happen to anyone??
    By wranglergirl in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-21-2005, 09:24 PM
  5. Clomid homebrew just like Nolva homebrew??
    By Bas4Lizzife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 12:21 PM