Homebrew what happen!

formerlyacat

Awards
From 1999 to 2005, and before this time for me it was Protein/Glutamine/Creatine/ECA.
You would not order through the mail because of risk of getting caught or even arrested is some cases. I was really into homebrews then got married had children, and recently went back to the Forum. What in the world is going on? When I left everything was about Tren Ace and all types of of Farm Hormones. I mean 80 % of all bodybuiding forums were dedicated to this topic. Maybe it is illegal now? I am over 35 now and I guess most people my age get it from their doctor now. I realize it is against the rules to ask for sources as it should. However, What percent of people still do homebrew? Maybe their are better supplements now and gear is not done as much. Where do you believe most people get their gear? I think it is too risky to get by mail. I thought that homebrews would have more techniques and more blends.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Gettin your gear in the mail is pretty safe if your source is in the country. Anything that has to go throug custom has a chance of gettin taken away

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Homebrews really have become a thing of the past with the increased availability of steroidal hormones on the internet now either via overseas or some domestic sources. You really dont see much homebrew discussions on the forums anymore as a result of this but there are a couple guys around who still brew.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Gettin your gear in the mail is pretty safe if your source is in the country. Anything that has to go throug custom has a chance of gettin taken away
I thought most UG with websites are overseas

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Nah dude theres so many in the us. Just have to know where to look

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
There are plusses and minuses with both. Domestic ones tend to get shut down alot more than the one's overseas, however they deliver goods a bit faster than the ones overseas. Thought the ones overseas do have a chance of being seized that rarely happens and some of them will refund or reship your order if it does provided you have proof. (A customs seizure letter)

lastchance

lastchance

Awards
And homebrew still goes on I've actually done this before as I've found it cheaper and a simple process if you know what you are doing

4seeds4

Awards
Every site I find online seems to be a scam. I've been trying to find a legit online source but then hear they are a scam..?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im pretty sure the board admins would consider that source posting james. I would delete it

formerlyacat

Awards
okay, since I do not know anyone and do not trust anyone I will do it legally.

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
Only time I ever order is if I require a product that isn't test or tren. Why the hell would you shell out the cash and risk if you could make twice the amount, ensure the purity, all at half the price? Easy logic. Lol.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Only time I ever order is if I require a product that isn't test or tren. Why the hell would you shell out the cash and risk if you could make twice the amount, ensure the purity, all at half the price? Easy logic. Lol.
agree on your logic sir.

formerlyacat

Awards
"Why the hell would you shell out the cash and risk if you could make twice the amount, ensure the purity, all at half the price?" I hope that was not a reply to I will do it legally. No, that could not be. " Not much risk going to a doctor for a prescription. I am much older and wiser, but totally understand the cost and purity. Making it yourself ensures purity if you trust yourself. Anyone who knew what they were doing when they made their product, understood it was for you. I worked in a lab for years, and say very bad sanitary procedures, but if you were making for family or friends then it is different. When a company makes it, who really knows, and third world countries that is crazy.
Anyways, I believe I got my answer . People have sources that they trust, especially domestically because of international laws and purity issues. Like I said before I will do it legally because I do not know anyone or trust anyone.