BB%

1. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

BB%

ahh, my solutions are now stable, and i must say, after shooting 5.5ml in 2 glute shots, it is quite pain free at 20% BB and 3% BA. i highly reccommend upping the BB percentage. can't even tell it's going in when i shoot it.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Question

I usually use 3% BA and 12% BB, so should I up the BB to 20% and keep the BA the same. I'm assuming this is for short acting ester. What about when I brew Test Enanthate and Nandralone Decanoate in 5 and 10 gram increments, would this increased BB theory possibly help with long acting ester soreness as well.

much thanks for any info...

- Carry On The Chaos
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

% volume of BB should be proportional to the % weight of the active. 1:1 ratio, that's how real pharms are compounded and formulated
    •   

4. Gold Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    % volume of BB should be proportional to the % weight of the active. 1:1 ratio, that's how real pharms are compounded and formulated
    What do you mean 1:1? For, say, an undec. the % weight of the active is 60%; for a -cypionate the % weight of the active is 70%. Do you mean, maybe 1:10? So 6% BB for undec. and 7% for cypionates? 10% for -base compounds?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    What do you mean 1:1? For, say, an undec. the % weight of the active is 60%; for a -cypionate the % weight of the active is 70%. Do you mean, maybe 1:10? So 6% BB for undec. and 7% for cypionates? 10% for -base compounds?
    No, I mean 1:1 considering the entire compound, including the ester %. So for a Test cyp solution @ 200mg/ml you would use 0.2 ml BB/200mg of the ester.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Answers

Whats the reason for using BB? That may sound stupid, but the 1 kit I have ordered ******* only came with BA. I e-mailed them thinking I needed BB and they said there wasn't any reason for it. I mixed up 12 grams of
    5-aa cyp in oil and used all the BA they sent. It was painless and I never had any problems. I now have some 1-test cyp and 4-ad cyp that I am going to mix up and only have BA to use.

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    No, I mean 1:1 considering the entire compound, including the ester %. So for a Test cyp solution @ 200mg/ml you would use 0.2 ml BB/200mg of the ester.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

BB is used to reduce the amount of BA used in the solution because most people do havea problem with larger amounts of BA
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, BA is a great solvent and I've used up to 10% w/ no probs, but the BB is needed as a co-solvent. It hydrolyzes to BA and benzoic acid, so it is a great choice as a cyp solvent. Look at the back of a vial of Depo, it has the exact ratio I suggested. It is needed. If you just use BA, especially with 1T cyp, it crashes hard after injected, and the depo properties are compomised IMO. That means poor biodistribution, BB also helps to thin it and has good preservative/anti-septic properties. I always use it in the ratios I said, except with 1T cyp when I use 1.5x as much BB as active. It helps with the pain big time to me.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

So hypothetically speaking, if one was to convert 10g of powder into 50ml with a concentration of 250mg/ml, one would use:
    10g of powder
    18.75 mL of BB
    1.5 mL of BA
    19.75 mL cottonseed oil.
    Also, my kit didn't come with BB, where is a good place to pick up a small quantity of it?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thephilosopher
    So hypothetically speaking, if one was to convert 10g of powder into 50ml with a concentration of 250mg/ml, one would use:
    10g of powder
    18.75 mL of BB
    1.5 mL of BA
    19.75 mL cottonseed oil.
    Also, my kit didn't come with BB, where is a good place to pick up a small quantity of it?
    10g of powder would only yeild 200mg/ml in 50 ml. If you want a 250mg/ml conc from 10g, your final dilution should only be to 40ml, and 15ml BB would be used.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the correction. That would probably work out better. I'm going to run 600mg of 1-Test cyp and 600mg of 4AD cyp per week for 8 weeks. I'm mainly interested in the increased recovery and strength properties and it doesn't matter if I put on weight or not because the main reason for the prohormones is to decrease my 3 mile time while keeping strength and weight the same. So the 4AD is being used like low-dose test during a tren cycle (I've never done one, but that's the idea behind it.) Again, thanks for the correction.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

BB and BA are both great dissolvants. Mixing the 2 together in any "recipe" will give you an overall percentage of dissolvants in a final yield of product. These days, since we've gone beyond pellet conversions (when all we needed was BA), we practically only use enough BA to help keep our products sterile, not for dissolving specifically. Good luck.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bb.com sucks
    By shady in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 11:27 PM
  2. they just banned k(same) at bb.com
    By snakeman458 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 12:46 PM
  3. Unban YJ on bb.com
    By labrad in forum General Chat