First H-Drol cycle

Armbender

Awards
First H-Drol cycle Timing Help

Long time reader her but 1st time poster

This will be my first cycle.

I am 32yr 5'6" 143lb been training serious for 10 years. Looking to boost strength and gain a little size. Maybe upto 150lb. Im roughly 10% BF currently.

Nutrition is good, im a competitive athlete so I take nutrition serious.

Cycle
Helladrol - Week 3-8 - 50, 75, 75, 75, 75, 100 (6am/5pm)

PCT
Hawthorne Berry from Week 1 all the way through @ 2 caps a day (6am)
Nolva - Week 9-12 - 20, 20, 10, 10 (9pm)
Formula X - Week 9-12 - 1 Scoop/day (6pm) or pre workout??
Titanium - Week 9-12 - 2caps/day (???)
Division 1 - Week 9-12 - 2caps/day (???)
Erase - Week 11-14 - 3, 3, 2, 1 (6am/9pm)

Staples
Fish Oil - 7.5ml/day
B Complex - 100mg/day
Taurine
USPLabs Super Cissus Rx
Protien intake will be 1.5gm / lb bodyweight

Training
Monday - Back & Bi's
Tuesday - Cardio
Wednesday - Chest & Tris
Thursday - Rock Climbing
Friday - Cardio
Saturday - Arm-Wrestling
Sunday - Legs

Wondering if im missing something crucial or have added too much. Im in Canada so certain products are not at my disposal.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Armbender

Awards
I've also decided on adding Titanium and Division 1 into the PCT. any recommendations when to start and dosage?

And whats the preference for Formula X over just basic AI DAA? and whats the actual serving size for Formula X, I here mixed info on the scoop size

Armbender

Awards
any thoughts on the preferred timing to take Division 1 and Titanium and are these the proper dosings?

Armbender

Awards
Well, I give it another shot for input as theres 120+ views but no posts....

Im not going to be running Cycle Assist with this, just preloading Hawthorne, should I add celery seed and or milk thistle to this?

technique88

technique88

Awards
Well, I give it another shot for input as theres 120+ views but no posts....

Im not going to be running Cycle Assist with this, just preloading Hawthorne, should I add celery seed and or milk thistle to this?
If you didn't buy the cycle assist then don't. Run hawthorn berry at 1g-2.5g/day and go buy liv52. Liv52 is way better than milkthistle. Buying generic supposts and putting them together is way more cost effective than the pre made sh*t. Also throw in saw palmetto for prostate and you're go to go bud. you might want to bump up hdrol to 100mg sooner. If you're feeling good and the sides are at a minimum bump it. My sweet spot was 100mg. I had to taper up though. I went 50/75/75 and them 100 half way through the week/100/100/100. I didn't have any sides whatso ever though. My blood pressure spiked temporarily but went down after at little more hawthoen berry and celery seed. Save celery seed if your BP IS STILL RATHER HIGH AFTER 2.5G OF hberry.

Armbender

Awards
Thanks, Ill look into the Liv52, should I take that from week 1-14?

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
So you've been training seriously for 10 years and youre 132 lbs?

Maybe you should check your diet before running the cycle...

Armbender

Awards
wow...thanks for the comment. I have been training seriously and that is why im 142lbs. How about you ask about my goals before you bash my nutrition. I am not trying to be as big as I can, I compete professionally (World level) in Arm wrestling and require to be in specific weight categories.

I thought this board was more serious than this, very disappointing

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
If you didn't buy the cycle assist then don't. Run hawthorn berry at 1g-2.5g/day and go buy liv52. Liv52 is way better than milkthistle. Buying generic supposts and putting them together is way more cost effective than the pre made sh*t. Also throw in saw palmetto for prostate and you're go to go bud. you might want to bump up hdrol to 100mg sooner. If you're feeling good and the sides are at a minimum bump it. My sweet spot was 100mg. I had to taper up though. I went 50/75/75 and them 100 half way through the week/100/100/100. I didn't have any sides whatso ever though. My blood pressure spiked temporarily but went down after at little more hawthoen berry and celery seed. Save celery seed if your BP IS STILL RATHER HIGH AFTER 2.5G OF hberry.
You've also got 75+ lbs on the OP. OP probably won't need to go to 100mg. I stayed 75mg all the way through my first cycle and gained and kept 10lbs.

Armbender

Awards
Yeah I'm only boosting to 100 if all goes good the first 4 weeks

technique88

technique88

Awards
You've also got 75+ lbs on the OP. OP probably won't need to go to 100mg. I stayed 75mg all the way through my first cycle and gained and kept 10lbs.
Haha very true...I forgot about that.

Armbender

Awards
Helladrol and Nolva just came in,

any thoughts on timings for Titanium and Division1??

GreenMailer

GreenMailer

Awards
Also, preload the HB - 2 weeks to get it running.

Armbender

Awards
For some reason my Nolva all came in 20's, my plan was to run 20/20/10/10, am I able to split the capsules in half??? or should I change my dosages to accomodate the size

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
Helladrol and Nolva just came in,

any thoughts on timings for Titanium and Division1??
probably doesn't matter a whole ton, I've taken them both first thing in the morning, which happened to be about an hour preworkout. I would take both of those with your DAA (Formula X) first thing in the morning, and then your Nolva and Erase before bed.

Ken Powers

Ken Powers

Awards
For some reason my Nolva all came in 20's, my plan was to run 20/20/10/10, am I able to split the capsules in half??? or should I change my dosages to accomodate the size
During weeks 3 and 4 you may be able to switch into an EOD dosing schedule, my understanding of nolva is that it has a very long half-life. Maybe someone else can chime in.

Armbender

Awards
Good idea! Thanks

Yeah I'd love clarification on whether this would be effective

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good idea! Thanks

Yeah I'd love clarification on whether this would be effective
My nolva is 20mg. I'm going to be using it my next cycle and will be splitting the doses in half. Ill be doing 40/20/20/10. If you are a very precise person you can buy a powder scale, break the capsule and divide the powder in half. This is what I will be doing.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Switch to EOD or just take 20/20/20/20. There's no need to taper. It has a 5 day half life, it'll be tapering for awhile after you finish taking it anyways.

Armbender

Awards
Anyone try out USPLabs new Test Powder? Wondering if it's a better fit over a Formula X.

I have also added Super Cissus to my stack just because I got 2 bottles for free