Dbol Injections - Hurt Like mad

1. Thumbs down Dbol Injections - Hurt Like mad

May sound like a bit of a sook here, but my god. Just started injecting Dbol for about 2 days now.

Im doing a six week straight course. But im going to need help! Seriously.... The pain In which im getting is severely ridiculous.

Example. Ive just injected 1cc/ml into my right calf. Previously, I was doing 2cc/ml Per injection site.

Still 1cc/ml is hurting badly. The pain im finding unbearable. Does this go away? Is there a way to stop the pain? Showers before hand and massaging after can only do so much.

thanks in advance.

2. Use orally?

Compound was originally designed to be taken orally, and 99% of people are still taking it that way...

3. Couldn't you get an oral syringe to measure it and just take it orally like it was made to?
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. 0_o im not sure if this is a troll post or not. injecting dbol? in your calf?

5. Whoa: I've never heard of INJECTABLE dbol.

If the dbol you are taking was designed for ORAL use (as it probably was) and you are injecting it, you're are asking for SERIOUS trouble.

Screw Calf Injections too. Stick with the commonly used relatively painless sites!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

6. Yeah I smell a troll.... smells like newb and BS...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

7. I have heard of injectable dbol but i the calvea? Ouchh

8. injectable dbol was made for animals.
    but what was once this....

has now become this...

anyways, you are injecting staight dbol + water into your calf (?) muscle, why i do not know.

but if you cant take the pain of injecting it into a normal injection site, then just take it orally.

there is no real benifit to injecting it vs taking it orally. all the dbol gets filtered via the liver one way or the other.
    Olympus Labs Rep in the UK ;)

9. How have you guys not heard of injectable dbol?

10. Troll: "Doctor it hurts when I do this!"

Doctor: " don't do that then!"

11. calf injections are bad news....last few times I did that? man it hurt and seemed like the pain and the water retention around that area stayed with me for weeks. not sure why, maybe not enough circulation down there? but never turned out well so I'll never do that again with anything injectible.

12. Injecting in calves for me = no no

13. Injectable dbol IS real and it works different than oral it is metabolized quite differently
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

14. I have no idea why someone would want to inject their calves when there are so many other places. Thats just unnecessary.

15. Don't ever inject in your calves unless you wanna walk like a crippled retard

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best schedual for Test E injections and Dbol
    By Meat44 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 12:53 AM
  2. Hurt my shoulder, again.
    By Killerkanadia in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 01:10 PM
  3. can having sex 2 often hurt your gains
    By Matt6969 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30