Poll: Which 1 to add???

Which one to add to my stash (MD or M5)?

  1. Which one to add to my stash (MD or M5)?


    ok guys if you wr to add a few grams to your stash which one would it be:
    3 grams Md
    3 grams M5


    note this would be the final addition to my stash, currently i have 2 bottles m1t, 36g 1-test, 70 grams 4ad and 2 grams m1t


  2. If you've tried and liked MD, then get 2g of that, and spend the rest of your allotted money on M5 (at $3 a gram). Otherwise, just buy a load of M5. If you don't like DHT related effects, your choice is pretty easy: just get the MD.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    If you've tried and liked MD, then get 2g of that, and spend the rest of your allotted money on M5 (at $3 a gram). Otherwise, just buy a load of M5. If you don't like DHT related effects, your choice is pretty easy: just get the MD.
    where can i get m5aa at $3 a gram?? and the md is only sold per 3 grams
    •   
       


  4. CustomNutritionWarehouse, a board sponsor.
  5. Unhappy


    Quote Originally Posted by Strateg0s
    CustomNutritionWarehouse, a board sponsor.
    ouch....
    customs never ships internationaly
  6. Angry


    Guys like you and me, that don't live in the states ,is stuffed if youre looking for cheap powders especially now that DS isn't carrying powders ,big time anymore.I think there is a couple of other places that will ship internationally but they are normally crazy with their prices.So good luck in trying to get the powders cheap internationally.

  7. m5 all the way. 3 alpha is good as well

  8. I don't live in the states, you can try smi2le.biz, great prices and they ship anywhere in da world!!

    They don't have m5 though. I'd go for the m-dien with the stash you mentioned or m4ohn. I'd take the m4ohn, but 3 grams m-dien is ALOT!

  9. darn how i wish DS would carry MD and Mohn powders!!!

    paging sledge

  10. You could try to find someone you trust on the board from the USA, and get them to send you the supps.

    I am doing this, just paying them ~$20 extra for their trouble.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by meathead1987
    You could try to find someone you trust on the board from the USA, and get them to send you the supps.

    I am doing this, just paying them ~$20 extra for their trouble.
    Not to offend or anything, but dude, that sounds like a setup and/or trouble by advertising so openly.

  12. You can get them from nutriplanet now! I just orderd my international order.

    I'd say m-dien, I'm trying it and liking it at the moment. m5 is really weak if you ask me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by kojie
    where can i get m5aa at $3 a gram?? and the md is only sold per 3 grams
    Where did you find Md powder and for how much? 1fast has it for $5 a bottle. Looking to stock up myself.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by [url="member.php?u=8223"
    BigBadBootyDady[/url]]Where did you find Md powder and for how much? 1fast has it for $5 a bottle. Looking to stock up myself.
    here bro
    http://smi2le.biz/


    this old thread is still alive....

    btw.. made up my mind ill just get some winny... lolz
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 06:04 PM
  2. Help me find a supp to add to my measly stash
    By killertiller in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 02:36 AM
  3. Combating shutdown - What to add to my current pct?
    By beefjerky in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-11-2007, 04:03 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 11:34 AM
  5. What to add to my ph stash?
    By fast89lx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 07:13 AM
Log in
Log in