want to run an epistane cycle, can you help from previous experienece

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
hey i'm 5'5', 10% bf, train everyday, no previous ph cycles, looking to run an epistane cycle to gain some mass can you guys help recommend a PCT and a good cycle, thanks! also let me know if you ran a epistane cycle and how your results were

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
how old are you? Google helps or search the forum, lot of info out there

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll be cool and toss in some info . If your not over 21 don't even think of doing it . I also recommend training at least 3 years but your going to do whatever you want to do.
I would run 10 mg's for 4-5 days to see if you have any reactions. 10 mg of epi won't do anything gains wise. Then follow this dosing.
20/30/30/30/30/40 if you can handle it.
30 was the sweet spot for me . The sides at 40 were a bit rough.
PCT
Serm of your choice 20/20/10/10
Add DAA and erase.
I would run liv52 during your cycle and choose a liver support product. I like AI life support .
I gained a ton of strength on epi and 12 pounds of rip kept 8.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll be cool and toss in some info . If your not over 21 don't even think of doing it . I also recommend training at least 3 years but your going to do whatever you want to do.
I would run 10 mg's for 4-5 days to see if you have any reactions. 10 mg of epi won't do anything gains wise. Then follow this dosing.
20/30/30/30/30/40 if you can handle it.
30 was the sweet spot for me . The sides at 40 were a bit rough.
PCT
Serm of your choice 20/20/10/10
Add DAA and erase.
I would run liv52 during your cycle and choose a liver support product. I like AI life support .
I gained a ton of strength on epi and 12 pounds of rip kept 8.
Serm of your choice 20/20/10/10??? That doesn't make sense. Dosages are different for each serm. If you were running Nolva that would have been fine.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
On cycle

AI cycle assist( recommend dosage)
Joints support( recommend dosage)
Epistane 20/30/30/40/40/40
Multi vitamins

Pct
AI pct assist
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3gr Ed for 4weeks
Erase 0/0/1/3/3/2/1

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive ran epi a few times def including it in my next cycle. the layout above looked good as far as pct this is what i usually do
nolva 40/20/10
daa 3/3/3/3
erase0/3/3/2/2/1
always does the trick most ppl are gonna tell u to run the nolva longer but epi is super easy to recover from and nolva is toxic and has sides too so theres no need for more imo

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I was on my phone I meant test booster of choice. DAA is so cheap I think its worth using something like TestabolanV2 , Titianum , Activate exteme ect.....

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Wow this tap talk app is fooked tonight.

Borispili

Borispili

Banned
Awards
do i need to run the multi, AI cycle assist and joint support??

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Multi - yes - cycle assist yes ( space the dose 4-6 hours before or after the epistane) . I would run joint support if you need it. For me it wasn't so bad so I never used it.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
where can you get nolva, also do you need it?
Read the forum rules . You can't ask for sources . I suggest you stay away from pro hormones

resmant

resmant

Awards
research

where can you get nolva, also do you need it?
research a little more before putting things into your body that may cause your self damage, it looks like your not ready

resmant

resmant

Awards
Yeah I'll wait a bit
You got plenty of time look around at other peoples logs and post's and you'll learn a lot . Keep training hard in the meanwhile . And when you've gathered all the knowlege you need to run a safe cycle and to be prepared for any possible sides and how to combat them , make sure you have all the things you need allredy delivered and in your possession , support sups cycle assist sups , test booster's, multis , taurine and so forth (plus that's serm included ) before you even think of starting a cycle bro. Knowlege is power and there's plenty of it on this site. Good choice to wait a bit

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
On cycle

AI cycle assist( recommend dosage)
Joints support( recommend dosage)
Epistane 20/30/30/40/40/40
Multi vitamins

Pct
AI pct assist
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3gr Ed for 4weeks
Erase 0/0/1/3/3/2/1
i didnt really read above before posting can u explain the erase dosing

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
i didnt really read above before posting can u explain the erase dosing
Start dosing erase on 3rd week of pct....

Week 3 1cap a day
Week 4 3caps a day
Week 5 3caps a day
Week 6 2caps a day
Week 7 1cap a day

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Start dosing erase on 3rd week of pct....

Week 3 1cap a day
Week 4 3caps a day
Week 5 3caps a day
Week 6 2caps a day
Week 7 1cap a day
yes i know but why do u have it laid out like this? whats the reasoning or is it just broscience

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes i know but why do u have it laid out like this? whats the reasoning or is it just broscience
The idea of this type of pct and dosing is to ramp up the AI as the SERM is being ramped down in order to attempt to prevent estrogen rebound.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Some people don't taper Erase. It's a suicide inhibitor and will not have estrogen rebound. No source available right now but you can read about it in the PES forums

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Some people don't taper Erase. It's a suicide inhibitor and will not have estrogen rebound. No source available right now but you can read about it in the PES forums
This is true

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
But when you have erase the tapering helps save money and works the same