Beginner Test-E Cycle

aesthetix

Awards
Hey guys, I'm going to be starting my first cycle pretty soon and just want to make sure I'm doing this right. I have an appointment to get a blood test done next week to ensure all my levels are optimal before running. I will also be following up with another blood test once the cycle is complete.

Right now, my plan is to run:

Test E - 500mg / week for 12 weeks
Arimidex - .5mg ED for 12 weeks

PCT (Nolvadex) - 40/40/20/20 starting with week 14

How does this look? Any advice is appreciated!

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I believe the first set of #s is the nolvadex dosage. Each number represents how many milligrams you should take everyday for that week. Erase is a supplement by PES it'll help prevent estrogen rebound while your tapering down off the nolva.

aesthetix

Awards
I believe the first set of #s is the nolvadex dosage. Each number represents how many milligrams you should take everyday for that week. Erase is a supplement by PES it'll help prevent estrogen rebound while your tapering down off the nolva.
Oh okay, makes sense. Guess it wouldn't hurt to run the PCT a bit longer. Thanks again guys, very much appreciated! If anyone else has any other advice, please chime in!

jdech3

Awards
Hey guys, looking at running Test E 250mg/wk for 10 weeks. I'm not stacking with d-bol or anything else. But I do have a concern about the PCT. I'm reading a lot of different info and it's not making a whole lot of sense and I'm also getting different names to read about. I gather that I start PCT 2 weeks after my last inject, running Nolva and Clomid.
So what does my schedule look like?

Test E weeks 1-10 250mg per week (split between 2 injects per week)
weeks 12-14 nolva
weeks 12-16 clomid?

I;m not sure and want it to be done right, are those the right weeks and what are the doses? thanks.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Well bro you don't need to run both nolva and clomid. Just one will work fine. Run it 4 weeks minimum but you can run it like 5-6 if need be. Have something like erase or exemestane to prevent estrogen rebound. Run the estane or erase a week or 2 past last nolva dose to make sure there won't be a rebound.

Also pick some sort of test booster I like DAA (d-aspartic-acid). A test booster can be a good addition.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Is the Adex recommended at .5mg ED or EOD?
.5mg ed for the first week to build a solid blood level then .5mg EOD. Its half-life is 46 hours after you have stable blood levels. Remember it can't be used with nolva (at the same time) because they fight over receptors....

aesthetix

Awards
.5mg ed for the first week to build a solid blood level then .5mg EOD. Its half-life is 46 hours after you have stable blood levels. Remember it can't be used with nolva (at the same time) because they fight over receptors....
Got it. Thanks!

So two weeks after my last pin ill do

40/40/20/20/10/10/0/0 nolva
0/0/3/3/3/2/1/1 erase

How does that look?

xtreme1087

Awards
You need a T-booster in your PCT as already suggested. A generic DAA works well and is cheap. HCGenerate is also used often, but it's a little pricy. I typically run both.

You need to run 500iu of HCG while on cycle. HCG keeps the brain sending a message to the testes telling them to continue to produce testosterone allowing your balls to stay fuller and typically allows for a quicker recovery during PCT. Inject 250iu e3d using an insulin needle at whatever gauge you want. Keep it refrigerated and out of the light!

aesthetix

Awards
You need a T-booster in your PCT as already suggested. A generic DAA works well and is cheap. HCGenerate is also used often, but it's a little pricy. I typically run both.

You need to run 500iu of HCG while on cycle. HCG keeps the brain sending a message to the testes telling them to continue to produce testosterone allowing your balls to stay fuller and typically allows for a quicker recovery during PCT. Inject 250iu e3d using an insulin needle at whatever gauge you want. Keep it refrigerated and out of the light!
I'll pick up a DAA also look into getting the HCGenerate as well. When should these two be taken? Start of PCT, just before, or entire cycle?

I was under the impression that HCG wasn't necessary. Will I be ok without it?

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards

Fadogia is the main ingredient in HCGenerate, you can look that up and buy it alone for like $25. Everything looks good to me brother good luck and keep up the research looks like you are doin' it right:)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Erase is an AI to help reduce estrogen rebound. You could also add in some MK-2866 or Osta RX so you don't feel abnormally weak while on PCT. I would definitely grab some DAA.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I'll pick up a DAA also look into getting the HCGenerate as well. When should these two be taken? Start of PCT, just before, or entire cycle?

I was under the impression that HCG wasn't necessary. Will I be ok without it?
Yes I think you can be fine w out it, but apparently it makes PCT much easier and puts your boys in a position to go back to normal much faster. Keep in mind I'm doing my first cycle right now two weeks in. Here's what I'm doing HCG-wise:

HCG 250IU 2 times per week (week 4-9)
HCG 500IU 2 times per week (week 10-11)

Some might say you need more, but this works out to one 5000IU vial so I think it makes sense. If you get the raw HCG (unmixed & not in water so not injectable), they sell some good HCG kits on Amazon real cheap too that includes mixing vials / ~40 insulin needles / empty vial / bacteriostatic water etc. everything you'll need. I'll be mixing mine in two weeks and pop it in the fridge.

aesthetix

Awards
Fadogia is the main ingredient in HCGenerate, you can look that up and buy it alone for like $25. Everything looks good to me brother good luck and keep up the research looks like you are doin' it right:)
I'll remember that. Thanks a ton!

aesthetix

Awards
Erase is an AI to help reduce estrogen rebound. You could also add in some MK-2866 or Osta RX so you don't feel abnormally weak while on PCT. I would definitely grab some DAA.
Should I be using DAA the entire cycle and during PCT or just during PCT? Thanks again guys!

Yes I think you can be fine w out it, but apparently it makes PCT much easier and puts your boys in a position to go back to normal much faster. Keep in mind I'm doing my first cycle right now two weeks in. Here's what I'm doing HCG-wise:

HCG 250IU 2 times per week (week 4-9)
HCG 500IU 2 times per week (week 10-11)

Some might say you need more, but this works out to one 5000IU vial so I think it makes sense. If you get the raw HCG (unmixed & not in water so not injectable), they sell some good HCG kits on Amazon real cheap too that includes mixing vials / ~40 insulin needles / empty vial / bacteriostatic water etc. everything you'll need. I'll be mixing mine in two weeks and pop it in the fridge.
How legit are the online sources selling HCG for "research purposes"?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Don't bother with hcg. You won't need it with your cycle. Its for long cycles that can shut you down hard.

Start taking daa a week prior to pct @ 3g everyday and you will be fine.

If you want to throw titanium xl on top of daa that would stack real nice. I did for a pct and along with a SERM I was back fast as fock.

xtreme1087

Awards
I dk man, shut down is shut down and I would think that 12 weeks of test at 500mgs/week is plenty to shut the body down. I would definitely use HCG on cycle, but that is completely up to you. Apparantely many don't use it, so that's your call. If you decide to run it, you inject 250iu twice a week. You start injecting HCG on the 3rd week and continue it till your last test injection.

I start running my AI during the 3rd week and I run it all the way through my cycle and into my PCT to keep e2 rebound down. It has worked well for me and I have had no gyno signs. Run your DAA during PCT only.

Everyone has there own methods and theories. Do what we have done and find out what works for you and what doesn't. The first cycle can be nerve racking with all the advice being thrown at you. Have faith in yourself, do the pins correctly, run an AI, end with a SERM in your PCT, and you'll come out just fine!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I dk man, shut down is shut down and I would think that 12 weeks of test at 500mgs/week is plenty to shut the body down. I would definitely use HCG on cycle, but that is completely up to you. Apparantely many don't use it, so that's your call. If you decide to run it, you inject 250iu twice a week. You start injecting HCG on the 3rd week and continue it till your last test injection.

I start running my AI during the 3rd week and I run it all the way through my cycle and into my PCT to keep e2 rebound down. It has worked well for me and I have had no gyno signs. Run your DAA during PCT only.

Everyone has there own methods and theories. Do what we have done and find out what works for you and what doesn't. The first cycle can be nerve racking with all the advice being thrown at you. Have faith in yourself, do the pins correctly, run an AI, end with a SERM in your PCT, and you'll come out just fine!
Hcg is not required its recommended. Shutdown is shutdown but its easier to come back from being shutdown by one compound. There is so much bunk hcg out there plus for a new user only running 1 or 2 compounds its a lot of work. Different pins, mixing, getting the water, more vials plus 2 more injections in a week...it can be too much.

It takes about 7 days to build a steady blood supply of DAA so start taking it 1 week prior to pct.

If you are using adex for an AI and nolva in your pct then you have to stop the adex before pct. They don't mix. Exemestane can be used during pct with nolva and will actually boost your IGF and LH levels dramatically at 20-25mg ed. Plus no tapering off required because it is a suicide inhibitor so no estro rebound like adex.

aesthetix

Awards

Damn that is some solid advice. Thanks bro! I think I'm going to start the AI immediately to avoid bloating and any issues with gyno but I'm in the process of getting my hands on some hcg at the moment. Appreciate all the help in here. You guys are great.

aesthetix

Awards
Hcg is not required its recommended. Shutdown is shutdown but its easier to come back from being shutdown by one compound. There is so much bunk hcg out there plus for a new user only running 1 or 2 compounds its a lot of work. Different pins, mixing, getting the water, more vials plus 2 more injections in a week...it can be too much.

It takes about 7 days to build a steady blood supply of DAA so start taking it 1 week prior to pct.

If you are using adex for an AI and nolva in your pct then you have to stop the adex before pct. They don't mix. Exemestane can be used during pct with nolva and will actually boost your IGF and LH levels dramatically at 20-25mg ed. Plus no tapering off required because it is a suicide inhibitor so no estro rebound like adex.
Would stopping the adex at the same time as the test two weeks prior to pct be enough down time?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I would run it up to the nolva. If they overlap its no big deal man. The nolva will actually make the adex less potent and eventually push it out of your system. That's why its pointless to run at the same time.

aesthetix

Awards
I would run it up to the nolva. If they overlap its no big deal man. The nolva will actually make the adex less potent and eventually push it out of your system. That's why its pointless to run at the same time.
Got it. thanks bro!

Harry seaward- clear your inbox man! Haha

xtreme1087

Awards
You're right, HCG is not required at all, it's just a precaution I feel more comfortable with. I can't say I agree on it being "too much." I see what you're saying, but IMHO if a person can't mix a bottle of HCG together and take an extra minute total a week to pin it, maybe they're not ready for a cycle? AAS are strong stuff and hard on the body and I like knowing I am doing what I can to take care of it to bring it back to full recovery as efficiently as possible. I'd rather advise someone to use it and not need it than advise them not to use it and wind up in a crappy recovery during PCT. Each to there own, broski! Rep sent your way for helping a brother out!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks man. I agree with you. I have a bunch stockpiled after I found a legit brand to use. I see it as a great addition to a cycle. It is one of those things that is almost case by case. Test e at 500mg ew for 12 weeks may shut me down harder than you or vise versa. Or if I run 3 compounds stacked with an oral kicker I see I definite reason to use hcg. But if you tried it and can come back from a one compound run I don't see needing it as much. Does that make sense what I'm getting at?

Either way I agree with you and I personally will include it in cycles to come. A legit brand will get you the results you need and I would rather recover from a multi compound heavy cycle in 4-5 weeks compared to 6+ lol

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
Im in the middle of PCT after the exact same cycle youre lookin at doing. I wouldn't take the AI unless you start noticing some sides, it isn't necessary the whole cycle if you're doing good already and you could end up knocking your estrogen down too low. I say like I was advised just to keep it on tap in case.

As far as your pct I've heard HCG helps you recover faster and I may try it next time during cycle but it's not really necessary either. My dîck was a useless flap for the first two weeks of pct and I had no sex drive or ambition to lift. Right now I'm on day 3 of 3rd week and my sex drive and junk is up and thriving again for last two days. If HCG helps avoid that two week hump then I say it's worth it (ecspecialy if it helps you keep strength/gains up) cus the last two weeks have sucked and I'm just now getting motivation back to lift, fuk and less irritable. My pct is as follows

Nolva 40/20/20/10
DAA ed
Bulgarian trib ed (had it sittin around so I figured it couldnt hurt whether it helps or not.)

Keep it simple if you can get away with it the first time around is how I feel so you know what you respond to or not and can build off it later the next time so you avoid taking stuff now you may not even need and pollute your body more then you are already.

aesthetix

Awards
Im in the middle of PCT after the exact same cycle youre lookin at doing. I wouldn't take the AI unless you start noticing some sides, it isn't necessary the whole cycle if you're doing good already and you could end up knocking your estrogen down too low. I say like I was advised just to keep it on tap in case.

As far as your pct I've heard HCG helps you recover faster and I may try it next time during cycle but it's not really necessary either. My dîck was a useless flap for the first two weeks of pct and I had no sex drive or ambition to lift. Right now I'm on day 3 of 3rd week and my sex drive and junk is up and thriving again for last two days. If HCG helps avoid that two week hump then I say it's worth it (ecspecialy if it helps you keep strength/gains up) cus the last two weeks have sucked and I'm just now getting motivation back to lift, fuk and less irritable. My pct is as follows

Nolva 40/20/20/10
DAA ed
Bulgarian trib ed (had it sittin around so I figured it couldnt hurt whether it helps or not.)

Keep it simple if you can get away with it the first time around is how I feel so you know what you respond to or not and can build off it later the next time so you avoid taking stuff now you may not even need and pollute your body more then you are already.
The reason I want to stick with the AI in the beginning is because I know I'm already prone to gyno issues. I had it surgically removed about 9 months ago.

nEuT

Awards
The reason I want to stick with the AI in the beginning is because I know I'm already prone to gyno issues. I had it surgically removed about 9 months ago.
in to hear a response on this...

I'm within a couple weeks of starting my 1st cycle nearly identical to yours (mine is only 10 weeks), I have everything but nolva & HCG but I can get that no prob... the only thing i've been worrying about is my pre-existing pubertal gyno. I just don't want it to get any worse than it is

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Just dose the adex .5mg ED for 1 week to get good blood levels. Then take .5mg eod till end of cycle. You should be good. If you have to dose it up to 1mg but I doubt you will have to.

Lagartizscha

Awards
If Adex and Nolva dont mix, how long Adex should be stopped in order to start Nolva and Clomid?