Beginner Test-E Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by mikeg313
    Im in the middle of PCT after the exact same cycle youre lookin at doing. I wouldn't take the AI unless you start noticing some sides, it isn't necessary the whole cycle if you're doing good already and you could end up knocking your estrogen down too low. I say like I was advised just to keep it on tap in case.

As far as your pct I've heard HCG helps you recover faster and I may try it next time during cycle but it's not really necessary either. My dÓck was a useless flap for the first two weeks of pct and I had no sex drive or ambition to lift. Right now I'm on day 3 of 3rd week and my sex drive and junk is up and thriving again for last two days. If HCG helps avoid that two week hump then I say it's worth it (ecspecialy if it helps you keep strength/gains up) cus the last two weeks have sucked and I'm just now getting motivation back to lift, fuk and less irritable. My pct is as follows

Nolva 40/20/20/10
    DAA ed
    Bulgarian trib ed (had it sittin around so I figured it couldnt hurt whether it helps or not.)

Keep it simple if you can get away with it the first time around is how I feel so you know what you respond to or not and can build off it later the next time so you avoid taking stuff now you may not even need and pollute your body more then you are already.
    The reason I want to stick with the AI in the beginning is because I know I'm already prone to gyno issues. I had it surgically removed about 9 months ago.

2. Quote Originally Posted by aesthetix View Post
    The reason I want to stick with the AI in the beginning is because I know I'm already prone to gyno issues. I had it surgically removed about 9 months ago.
    in to hear a response on this...

I'm within a couple weeks of starting my 1st cycle nearly identical to yours (mine is only 10 weeks), I have everything but nolva & HCG but I can get that no prob... the only thing i've been worrying about is my pre-existing pubertal gyno. I just don't want it to get any worse than it is
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aesthetix

Just dose the adex .5mg ED for 1 week to get good blood levels. Then take .5mg eod till end of cycle. You should be good. If you have to dose it up to 1mg but I doubt you will have to.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

4. If Adex and Nolva dont mix, how long Adex should be stopped in order to start Nolva and Clomid?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beginner Test-E Cycle
    By aesthetix in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 07:15 PM
  2. Beginner cycle
    By Dixihorn69 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 07:05 PM
  3. Test Prop Beginner
    By BRUNO93087 in forum Anabolics