1-test cyp with 4-ad dermal

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Since 4-ad cyp is all sold on and im planning on getting 1-test cyp this week (if it isn't sold out by thursday) would it be alright to use a 4-ad transdermal at 400mgs a day throughout the 8week cycle the 1-test cyp would be used for? Or should i not even use 1-test cyp without the 4-ad cyp? :think: I haven't heard what to do in this situation. Any advice is appreciated. Trying to get what i can before the ban is placed, which seems to be next week. I know there is 90day grace period, but some companies may jack price up, but thats another story.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another idea would be to run m14add for the 8 weeks at 90-120mgs each day (not sure on what dose yet). Would this be better than the 4-ad or is it apple and oranges? Just trying to figure out what will give me most gains for bulking while offsetting the lethargy and libido loss.

pestis

pestis

Awards
Another idea would be to run m14add for the 8 weeks at 90-120mgs each day (not sure on what dose yet). Would this be better than the 4-ad or is it apple and oranges? Just trying to figure out what will give me most gains for bulking while offsetting the lethargy and libido loss.
I would go with the TD 4AD or wait and see if DS one more batch of the 4ad cyp.