Bachelor Party In June. I know...I know...

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Ok, in June I have a bachelor party. This happens to fall on week 9 of my cycle of Test E 437.5 / wk, and wk 7-11 I plan on oral winny 40 mg ED.

I'm sure I'll get flamed, but if I stop the winny 2-3 days prior to going (half-life is 1 day I believe), can I have a few beers over that weekend? I'm not gonna get wasted or anything, but anyone who has been to a bachelor party, especially abroad, can attest that it's not too hard to avoid getting wasted, but very hard to go stone-cold sober.

I don't really care that much if my friends know that I'm doing my first cycle (people have suspected I've done juice for over 12 yrs now), but I'd prefer not to tell everyone lest my gf etc. finds out.

Anyway, once again the question is:

If I stop winny 2-3 days before going to BP trip, what is the actual risk of having 3 beers per day for 2 days?

I have a feeling ppl will say don't have one, but any real world experience would be preferred; i.e. "I or my buddy did this and it really messed him up", as opposed to "you're never supposed to drink on a cycle".

Thanks a lot :)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
It's a good friend, can't miss it. Listen there will not be an 11 week span this year, and every year the last 3-5 yrs I haven't had a wedding, engagement party, bachelor party or something that involves at least a drink or two.

I know it's not optimal, but it's realistic and most of us who don't bodybuild for a living have actual lives. I'll be honest, I just had a glass of red wine at a business lunch and I don't think it's that bad to have one. Not two, but one. And...it's obviously the rare exception, not the rule, to have A beer or A glass of wine. I have a feeling that 35 mg of D-Bol / some test and a glass of wine is nowhere near as bad on your liver as 0 mg of D-Bol (or any AAS) and 10 drinks, and let me tell you I've had my fair share of fun nights and am still alive / have good liver function tests.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I went to Hawaii last cycle for 10 days ( test e cycle) and was there during week 8 of cycle... Got ****faced a couple days and drank casually several others and didn't have any problems, other than bloat from booze and **** food calories. I would drop the winny before, load up on liver supps the week you leave....Your only talking about a few days so have fun!

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Oh and bloods that I got shortly after said I'm not gonna die, so go have fun bro

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
I went to Hawaii last cycle for 10 days ( test e cycle) and was there during week 8 of cycle... Got ****faced a couple days and drank casually several others and didn't have any problems, other than bloat from booze and **** food calories. I would drop the winny before, load up on liver supps the week you leave....Your only talking about a few days so have fun!
Wow that's good to know, yeah I have a feeling that ppl overstate the effect on liver, unless you're on a very high dose of a methyl DURING drinking and take a tylenol or vicodin or something...thanks man I appreciate the real world experience.

Even though it's my first cycle and I can't really claim to know, I think that the bigger effect of drinking (or eating like crap for that matter), is really just detrimental to your gains / fat loss / strength etc. Guess I'll just do my best to keep it to a minimum. Thanks again brother:)

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Yeah if you were using methyls I would tell you to not do it. I was in m1t, got ****faced and pissed blood the next day! Oh, to be young and dumb again :'(

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Yeah if you were using methyls I would tell you to not do it. I was in m1t, got ****faced and pissed blood the next day! Oh, to be young and dumb again :'(
Daaaaamn...thanks man I really appreciate the info. Always great to not have to learn the hard way on your own

H

Husker89

Banned
Awards
im on 10mgs of dbol a day and 45 of winny and twice a mon th ill drink a beer or two never had problems with bloods i dont take ANY liver supps either, besides basic milk thistle
Daaaaamn...thanks man I really appreciate the info. Always great to not have to learn the hard way on your own