Which prohormone would you recommend?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Question Which prohormone would you recommend?

<------ By looking at my picture, what prohormone would you recommend? I'm not looking into gaining alot more mass because I like where I'm at (Superdrol is out of the question). Since I'm 5'7 175lbs, I basically don't have to force myself to eat, I can naturally eat without thinking about packing more calories to maintain. I wouldn't mind gaining 3-6 lbs of muscle. I was thinking along the lines of Hdrol/Furza-A/P-Stanz/Winny. I'm also willing to stack 2 PHs together. Any Suggestions?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.97%

Im confused... You don't want mass but want to take something that will put on mass... You just want to cut up?
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Quote Originally Posted by pillsRgood View Post
    Im confused... You don't want mass but want to take something that will put on mass... You just want to cut up?
    Little bit of both more less a recomp with more of a cut. I should of been more specific
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.97%

Epidrol is dry gains, good for cutting up but be ready for possible joint issues... Hdrol was good to me as well... Research around here a bit and I'm sure you'll find a log or review that will point you in the direction that you wanna go
    You are born small and weak, you die small and weak...How you look in-between is entirely up to you...
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

I'm on here all the time. I'm just on the fence on which route to go. I don't want to risk getting gyno. I'm just looking for feedback on which PHs people prefer/would suggest. I'm gonna load up on CEL Cycle Assist 15 days prior and I want this cycle to be a short one around 4 weeks. My PCT is gonna look like this:

Clomid
    Erase
    Endosurge
    DCP
    Bronkaid
    OxyElite Pro
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.97%

Keep it simple and use hdrol then if your worried bout sides... Maybe throw in an Andro series product if cost not an issue...
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

take out everything but the clomid an erase
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.44%

No SD, only 4 weeks? Why all the restrictions? Hdrol would be a good choice but for only 4 weeks is a waste of money. Although I doubt you want to hear it I just finished up androhard stacked with low dose SD and it was amazing, one of my best cycles ever. But if you would be happy with 3-6 pounds you should just run a natty test booster or epi
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

With all your restrictions just run dirmacrine but 4 weeks is pretty useless any rout you take exept a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.51%

run p-mag 75mg for 6 weeks with 250mg Furza

pct clomid 50/50/50/25 and erase 75/75/75

end of story
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

this is good im running 45-60mgs of winny a day and 10 of dbol
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte View Post
    run p-mag 75mg for 6 weeks with 250mg Furza

pct clomid 50/50/50/25 and erase 75/75/75

end of story
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

so for example even hdrol @ 100 mg and furza @ 250 mg for 4 weeks would be a waste? a buddy of mine ran hdrol for 4 weeks @ 50 and gained 10 lbs...
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio
    so for example even hdrol @ 100 mg and furza @ 250 mg for 4 weeks would be a waste? a buddy of mine ran hdrol for 4 weeks @ 50 and gained 10 lbs...
    Lol no way it was muscle, h- drol takes at minimum 2 weeks to kick in which would mean your friend gained 10lbs in 14 days. Not Gunna happen. Plus you posted you only wanted 3 to 6 lbs?
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you have data to support hdrol taking a minimum of 2 weeks to work at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Lol no way it was muscle, h- drol takes at minimum 2 weeks to kick in which would mean your friend gained 10lbs in 14 days. Not Gunna happen. Plus you posted you only wanted 3 to 6 lbs?
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Husker89
    you have data to support hdrol taking a minimum of 2 weeks to work at all?
    I have real life experience as well as hundreds of logs that I have read. Most say the end of two weeks so almost week 3.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hopefully jbry can chime in. Husker is accusative, argumentative, and provides 0 help.

Everyone who has run hdrol knows it takes a little to really shine.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

as opposed to your accusative argumentative and unhelpful comment? Im just ASKING because i notice orals including hdrol in a week or a couple days
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post
    Hopefully jbry can chime in. Husker is accusative, argumentative, and provides 0 help.

18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

and there is a difference between working and "Really shining" my comment was about hdrol "not working" for 2 weeks like demolition said, im not debating how long it takes to peak just to work, please read the comments carefully and respond accordingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11 View Post

19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Quote Originally Posted by demolition View Post
    Well it was his first prohormone and he was relatively new to bodybuilding. Even though I told him not to do it, he did. He would definitely fall under the category of an Ectomorph and after his cycle he literally virtually had no fat gain whatsoever.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Even though hdrol takes a minute to show result. Would it still be good at 6 weeks? I'm looking for mass and never taken anything more then a test booster.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.44%

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Well it was his first prohormone and he was relatively new to bodybuilding. Even though I told him not to do it, he did. He would definitely fall under the category of an Ectomorph and after his cycle he literally virtually had no fat gain whatsoever.
    Why do I get the feeling that despite asking for advice and getting good advice you are just going to run Hdrol for 4 weeks? You will make some gains, but the majority/best gains come between 3-6 weeks.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%

I have ran h-Drol and I can personal say along with other that you won't be seeing the result untill the 3 week when it really shine. A 6 week hdrol cycle is what recommend not 4. Also if you chose hdrol 75mg all the way through or last two weeks bump it up to 100-125mg depending on sides.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.44%

Quote Originally Posted by 4seeds4 View Post
    Even though hdrol takes a minute to show result. Would it still be good at 6 weeks? I'm looking for mass and never taken anything more then a test booster.
    Yes. But before you start popping Hdrol caps do you have your support supps, pct, diet in check, training spot on for atleast several years, no more than 15% bf?
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Quote Originally Posted by SPS

Yes. But before you start popping Hdrol caps do you have your support supps, pct, diet in check, training spot on for atleast several years, no more than 15% bf?
    I've been seriously lifting 2 years from December. Still looking at pct's. I just haven't found a good legit product to start putting together a cycle. Like I said I'm new and still researching. I was also looking at halo test 25?
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    I have ran h-Drol and I can personal say along with other that you won't be seeing the result untill the 3 week when it really shine. A 6 week hdrol cycle is what recommend not 4. Also if you chose hdrol 75mg all the way through or last two weeks bump it up to 100-125mg depending on sides.
    Ill take the advice i appreciate everything
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

looks like the op has found what he needs. I hope he takes out all those fat burning catabolic supplements out of his pct, or his cycle will be a waste.

better to use them on cycle, and leave the clomid & erase.

clomid, 4 weeks @ 50mg e/d, erase, beginning week 3-4 of the clomid, starting @ 75mg, and going down to 50mg the 3rd week, then 25mg the 5th week.
    -----------------

on the subject of hdrol, yes, it can be ran at 50mg e/d, this seems to be user dependant.

I've only went up to 75mg of hdrol, and dont find a need to go to 100mg, not everyone is like this.

but, the compound in hdrol, cdma, is a quality lean muscle builder, meaning to physically see the lean mass gains from this compound, it will take time, and this also is user dependant.

but the steroid is an orally active compound that begins working immediately. it has a long half life, so dosing twice per day is enough.

4 weeks at any dosage I would not recomend. why? because, it takes time to build quality lean muscle tissue (as well as proper nutrition/training/rest).

6-8 weeks, is the best option, as hpta disruption, esp at 50mg, will be minimal, and recovery should be easy.

i noticed someone commented their buddy ran it @ 50mg for 4 weeks and gained 10lbs.

this is great, but was it his first cycle? if he had ran it 6-8 weeks, he could of made more.

how much of that 10lbs did he keep post cycle?
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.88%
    Achievements Posting Pro

ya have u seen any differnce with the mechabol and hdrol or pmag
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    looks like the op has found what he needs. I hope he takes out all those fat burning catabolic supplements out of his pct, or his cycle will be a waste.

clomid, 4 weeks @ 50mg e/d, erase, beginning week 3-4 of the clomid, starting @ 75mg, and going down to 50mg the 3rd week, then 25mg the 5th week.
    -----------------

on the subject of hdrol, yes, it can be ran at 50mg e/d, this seems to be user dependant.

I've only went up to 75mg of hdrol, and dont find a need to go to 100mg, not everyone is like this.

but, the compound in hdrol, cdma, is a quality lean muscle builder, meaning to physically see the lean mass gains from this compound, it will take time, and this also is user dependant.

but the steroid is an orally active compound that begins working immediately. it has a long half life, so dosing twice per day is enough.

4 weeks at any dosage I would not recomend. why? because, it takes time to build quality lean muscle tissue (as well as proper nutrition/training/rest).

6-8 weeks, is the best option, as hpta disruption, esp at 50mg, will be minimal, and recovery should be easy.

i noticed someone commented their buddy ran it @ 50mg for 4 weeks and gained 10lbs.

this is great, but was it his first cycle? if he had ran it 6-8 weeks, he could of made more.

how much of that 10lbs did he keep post cycle?
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%

what do you mean? I have not ran mechabol yet, and probably wont for a while.

I'm focusing on getting some other hard to get compounds, which is costing a pretty penny.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.22%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    what do you mean? I have not ran mechabol yet, and probably wont for a while.

I'm focusing on getting some other hard to get compounds, which is costing a pretty penny.
    I have been reading a lot about SD. Ppl have ran it for only two weeks and seen good gains. What's ur take? I have been considering SD for my first cycle. Is a two to three week run worth it. And how bad can sides be in such a shirt time
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    I have been reading a lot about SD. Ppl have ran it for only two weeks and seen good gains. What's ur take? I have been considering SD for my first cycle. Is a two to three week run worth it. And how bad can sides be in such a shirt time
    First cycle a SD is a straight no no even if it was only 2 weeks its still a no no.
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%

if you want to run sd for a first cycle, run it at 10mg e/d for 6 weeks, stack it with some CEL stanodrol, or LGI stano-200
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.97%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    take out everything but the clomid an erase
    Why no test booster here?
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz
  33. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.22%

Quote Originally Posted by MrMarc View Post
    First cycle a SD is a straight no no even if it was only 2 weeks its still a no no.
    k, i was atracted to SD becuase you can run a short cycle and get good gains. what would you recommend to some one looking for a quick mass jolt. epi needs over a month to see results.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%

k, i was atracted to SD becuase you can run a short cycle and get good gains. what would you recommend to some one looking for a quick mass jolt. epi needs over a month to see results.
    Why you looking for a quick jolt? 6 weeks helladrol, Ultradrol pretty good when it comes to sides vs the SD.
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.22%

6 weeks is cool. ill look into ultradrol and helladrol....whats s bad about SD...arent all oral hard on the liver?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.94%

6 weeks is cool. ill look into ultradrol and helladrol....whats s bad about SD...arent all oral hard on the liver?
    SD side are way harsher, go with helladrol it won't let you down. Here some quotes.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Problem with super is a lot of the gains aren't lean/dry, and they are hard to keep because they come on so fast the body doesn't have time to adapt to carrying them around, and then you hit PCT and your test is rock bottom with high cortisol, so you either have to gain a bit of fat and hope to hold all the muscle, or risk loosing a good chunk. I'm just not a fan of a superdrol only short high-dose blowup cycle.

ManBeast
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    Superdrol is more of an Anabolic (size) and not nearly as androgenic (strength) oriented as many other compounds out there.

ManBeast
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.15%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

-----------------
    Why would I leave out the fat burners if I'm going to eat an extra 1000 calories after the cycle to help maintain gains I already have an minimize possible fat accumulation post cycle?
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post
    Why no test booster here?
    what do you mean? what do you think clomid and erase does? boost estrogen?
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%

Quote Originally Posted by JonRubio View Post
    Why would I leave out the fat burners if I'm going to eat an extra 1000 calories after the cycle to help maintain gains I already have an minimize possible fat accumulation post cycle?
    if you want to minimize fat accumulation post cycle, use a cortisol lowing product that doesn't have any extras in it, like fat burners, etc, and eat clean.

eating extra calories is a waste if you are just taking metabolic boosters that will help you to burn them away.

the goal of pct is to get your body back into an anabolic state as quickly as possible. you aren't going to do this with catabolic fat burners.

dont cut in pct, just eat healthy, and get your test levels up as quickly as possible.
  40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.96%

superdrol gains are lean and dry.

superdrol is not a highly androgenic compound, but is a highly anabolic compound.

if you want to maintain your gains from superdrol, you are going to have to plan your cycle accordingly, and be smart about it.

10mg for 6-8 weeks will add quality lean mass/strength gains with minimal sides.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 04:50 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM
  3. What do u recommend?
    By Jon629 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 01:18 PM
  4. ProHormone Recovery or ProHormone alternative
    By Guest in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6