HGH Compression Fracture

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Basically i have a compression fracture in a my t11 vertabra which the doctor said was prob due to a previous injury but does not cause any discomfort. while lookin at the xray he said i was born with an extra set of ribs and my last lumbar vertabra is fused with my hip bone..he said its not unheard of but rare. Im getting severe pain in my lower back. im goin to get an MRI onn friday. he said its probably a herniated disc.hes not sure if it related to the abnormality in my back.
so heres the question..i have never ran any real gear just two ph cycles but can get my hands on real hgh.would it be worth it to use the gh for its healing properties..im fairly young (26)so i guess i heal pretty fast but ive been dealing with this pain for a while now and i want it heal up real good so i can get back to lifting for real. is HGH a good route for me?

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Basically i have a compression fracture in a my t11 vertabra which the doctor said was prob due to a previous injury but does not cause any discomfort. while lookin at the xray he said i was born with an extra set of ribs and my last lumbar vertabra is fused with my hip bone..he said its not unheard of but rare. Im getting severe pain in my lower back. im goin to get an MRI onn friday. he said its probably a herniated disc.hes not sure if it related to the abnormality in my back.
so heres the question..i have never ran any real gear just two ph cycles but can get my hands on real hgh.would it be worth it to use the gh for its healing properties..im fairly young (26)so i guess i heal pretty fast but ive been dealing with this pain for a while now and i want it heal up real good so i can get back to lifting for real. is HGH a good route for me?
In 2005 I followed a thread about someone who used hgh recovering from a back injury and it helped a lot. He was supposed to be out 6 months but it took about 2.5. He said his doc told him he had never seen someone recover that quickly.