What to stack with H-Drol?

bicycle

Awards
Hey sooooo I've been gathering all my resources for my upcoming Helladrol cycle, and it's gotten pretty expensive. I want to make sure I get solid results out of this, so I'm thinking I should stack something with it to get a little more bang for my buck if that makes sense. After reading logs and whatnot I'm starting to doubt H-Drol alone will be enough.

I'm 21 6'1 190 looking to lean up around my stomach, and increase my bench mainly, but also shoulders and arms. I'll be following a high protein diet, and plan to run a workout regiment on a 4 day cycle: chest/back, shoulders/bi's, legs/tri's, day off, repeat. I'll be doing cardio as well 3 days a week, and some ab-work about every other day.

So far for my cycle I have been preloading milk thistle and hawthorn berry and will run Helladrol and Cycle Assist for 6 weeks. My PCT consists of PCT Assist, Erase Pro, Creatine Mono and Torem. I also have Taurine, Glucosamine, and a Multi-Vitamin as other support supplements.

Through my research I've found that the most common things to stack with it are Katanadrol, P-Stanz, and Stano-Drol, but would like some opinions/suggestions on what would be best for my individual situation and goals. Originally I was going to stack Katanadrol, but I'm not sure if I want to do that anymore and am leaning for towards Stano-Drol. Any comments or suggestions from personal experience on what I should stack would be awesome! Thanks guys.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6