Ok, see if this makes sense.

RRAdam

Awards
Ok, so 1 tests is actually 5α-reduced eq (dhb)...

and dbol is methylated eq....

wouldnt m1t be methylated dhb - 5α-reduced dbol?

I'm wondering if that makes sense or not.

So would this mean that m1t is actually more potent/active than dbol?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It makes sense, just that a dihydro acts differently than its parent hormone, even with the methyl group.. ;)

Take DHT and regular test, for example.. Methylate regular test, methyltest.. Methylate DHT, you got another product with totally different characteristics.. Certain changes like adding a 3,2 pyrazol makes Winstrol, take off the 3,2 pyrazol and add to the 4 position you got Stanalone (totally different from Stanozolol).. Stanolone becomes 4DHT.. Same for boldenone (eq), methandrostenolone (dbol or methyl boldenone), 1-test (dihydroboldenone), then M1T (methylDHB)..

RRAdam

Awards
right - but it is said that once dbol is 5α-reduced, it becomes more potent than its parent, it just does not have high affinity to the 5α reductase. so, preferences aside - is m1t stronger than dbol

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
right - but it is said that once dbol is 5α-reduced, it becomes more potent than its parent, it just does not have high affinity to the 5α reductase. so, preferences aside - is m1t stronger than dbol
The methylation makes it a different product, whch is why Methandrostenolone isn't really called Methylboldenone.. They have different effects (M1T shows little to no bloat in some, Dbol makes you hold water like a camel) but as far as lean gains are concerned M1T might be the one to go for.. ;)

RRAdam

Awards
I pulled this off the net... I know that 1test/m1t are different as eq and dbol are....

While Dianabol does convert to a more potent steroid via interaction with the 5-alpha reductase anzyme (the same enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone), it has extremely little affinity to do so in the human body's. The androgenic metabolite 5alpha dihydromethandrostenolone is therefore produced only in trace amounts at best.