Fighting lethargy?

1. Fighting lethargy?

What do you guys do to fight lethargy?

I am on day 17 of my first cycle (haloplex) and the lethargy has been really bad. I have tried upping my carbs but that hasn't helped much. Any recommendations?

2. Dhea works wonders
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by barlush23 View Post
    What do you guys do to fight lethargy?

I am on day 17 of my first cycle (haloplex) and the lethargy has been really bad. I have tried upping my carbs but that hasn't helped much. Any recommendations?
    Dhea or try what I did and take 3 grams of DAA in the morning. It is very cheap too. Assuming your test levels are not all the way suppressed it should help. I noticed about a 50% reduction in lethargy just from this alone. I am currently in week 5 of my helladrol run and the lethargy is very manageable now. Also change was the DAA about a week ago.

4. AMS 4-ad is quite commonly used to help with lethargy and libido on cycles as a DHEA product. Obviously I have experience with it, so besides being a rep, that is why I would recommend it.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

5. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    Dhea works wonders
    Would NOW DHEA be sufficient? How should it be dosed for this purpose?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mondata

Dhea or try what I did and take 3 grams of DAA in the morning. It is very cheap too. Assuming your test levels are not all the way suppressed it should help. I noticed about a 50% reduction in lethargy just from this alone. I am currently in week 5 of my helladrol run and the lethargy is very manageable now. Also change was the DAA about a week ago.
    Thanks, I saw your log and looks like your cycle is going really well. I have bulk DAA, which I will be using for pct. I assume it would be fine to start it now and run through pct if I decide to go that route?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What weight should I be fighting at?
    By DaTruthMMA in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:09 PM
  2. Yamma Pit Fighting
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 02:33 PM
  3. I'm fighting mma on the 3/11
    By warriorway in forum MMA