Video Blog - 12 Week Mass Cycle - Super DMZ and Deca Drol

daytonaMuscle

Awards
I have recently started a new youtube channel were I will be video blog the cycle. I am going to be doing selective updates here on this log.

Cycle Outline:
weeks 1-4 - Super DMZ 40mg ED
weeks 5-8 - Deca Drol 120 to 150mg ED
weeks 9-12 - Super DMZ 40mg ED

week 13 PCT.

Here is a link to the video blog: youtube com / user / CalebSearsBodybuild / featured

This is all in preparation for my first bodybuilding contest in 23 weeks.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
So your telling us that "This is all in preparation for my first bodybuilding contest in 23 weeks." The video blog is a bad idea "No Offence", but the use any form of steroid/ph or illegal substance to give you in edge in bodybuilding is illegal and wrong, will also lead to you being disqualified. So my point is having a video blog and someone finds out that you used "stuff" could very well backfire and end it all.

No offence at all just my .02cent anyways count me in :)

Edit: I just watch one of the vids, swap out milk thistle for liv52, milk thistle inhibits gains.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
They don't test in these competitions bro, trust me I know.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
haa well couldn't they still use the video against him if they ever found out?

daytonaMuscle

Awards
Ok guys, I have a new video posted up on youtube. I cannot post links/videos yet on this forum. so check it out here:
youtube.com/watch?v=EZKqHzvf460

this is a day update of pretty much what has happened on the scale in the past week.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
So your telling us that "This is all in preparation for my first bodybuilding contest in 23 weeks." The video blog is a bad idea "No Offence", but the use any form of steroid/ph or illegal substance to give you in edge in bodybuilding is illegal and wrong, will also lead to you being disqualified. So my point is having a video blog and someone finds out that you used "stuff" could very well backfire and end it all.

No offence at all just my .02cent anyways count me in :)

Edit: I just watch one of the vids, swap out milk thistle for liv52, milk thistle inhibits gains.
wrong, and more wrong.

liv52 is complete sh*t and doesn't protect you from androgen induced cholestasis. I don't want some claim from the himalaya website, either. ''detox'' herbs don't mean anything to me without an explanation of the pathway by which it aids the liver in PROTECTION FROM METHYLATION in a significant way.

i would get a quality milk thistle product like primordial performance's 'liver juice'. it's delivery system allows for something like 80% absorption, as opposed to the standard 8%.

milk thistle has actual concrete evidence supporting it's protection of the liver. and anyone who believe that it inhibits gains is merely parroting bro science. physiologically, and rationally, it doesn't make any sense.

I implore those that have no idea WTF they are talking about [MrMarc] to STFU and read. don't post unless you know what you're talking about. it's cluttering up the forum with useless sh*t that does nothing but harm individuals coming to the forum to gain knowledge that will directly affect their health.

daytonaMuscle

Awards
wrong, and more wrong.

liv52 is complete sh*t and doesn't protect you from androgen induced cholestasis. I don't want some claim from the himalaya website, either. ''detox'' herbs don't mean anything to me without an explanation of the pathway by which it aids the liver in PROTECTION FROM METHYLATION in a significant way.

i would get a quality milk thistle product like primordial performance's 'liver juice'. it's delivery system allows for something like 80% absorption, as opposed to the standard 8%.

milk thistle has actual concrete evidence supporting it's protection of the liver. and anyone who believe that it inhibits gains is merely parroting bro science. physiologically, and rationally, it doesn't make any sense.

I implore those that have no idea WTF they are talking about [MrMarc] to STFU and read. don't post unless you know what you're talking about. it's cluttering up the forum with useless sh*t that does nothing but harm individuals coming to the forum to gain knowledge that will directly affect their health.
well said.

my liver support consists of high concentrated milk thistle and SAM-e

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
i watch your videos, i think its cool what you are doing. first i was wondering if you had considered mixing in stano and pstanz/furuaz during your decadrol phase. i think it would really help with mitigating sides and would give you an extra edge and really allow the decadrol too do its job to the fullest. second i was wondering if you could post your plans for your cutting phase.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh. well, dont know how much you are going to gain after week 6-8, but using two methylated compounds for 12 weeks isn't a very good idea.

and before people get their panties all in a wad, 13b ethyl=18methyl, either way, ethylation is another form of alkylation. it isn't nearly as hepatotoxic as 17a methylation, but it is still something to keep in mind.

either way, good luck, hope you are heathier than you think.

have you ever ran a 10-12 week oral steroid cycle before?

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
wrong, and more wrong.

I would like to say am not even talking about some claim from the himalaya website, am talking about milk thistle and gains it's inhibit. I have gather my info from many trustworthy and smart individuals from this forum and have learned from them.

Now here the link about Milk Thistle and how in inhibits the androgen receptor. --> http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/9/1399.full

Again all my info I have gather and was learned over time have came from theses forums and many smart individuals, so saying am wrong is telling the people that I got this from there wrong to.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I would like to say am not even talking about some claim from the himalaya website, am talking about milk thistle and gains it's inhibit. I have gather my info from many trustworthy and smart individuals from this forum and have learned from them.

Now here the link about Milk Thistle and how in inhibits the androgen receptor. --> http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/9/1399.full

Again all my info I have gather and was learned over time have came from theses forums and many smart individuals, so saying am wrong is telling the people that I got this from there wrong to.

seriously? you show me a link that explains that milk thistle selectively prevents androgen receptor function in THE PROSTATE?''However, expression and steroid-binding ability of total AR were not affected by SM in western blotting and ligand-binding assays.''

........and then tell me to not take milk thistle? I didn't know you were taking steroids to grow your prostate. Are you stupid? Let's all stop taking ketoconazole because it stops our hair from falling out.

You just went full retard by posting that link.

Seriously, guys, I don't have time for this. Just stop .

mccallister

Awards
Why the decision to run back to back pro hormones that far out. Wondering because your test levels are gonns be completely shot by the time you enter pct, and I know for me on a short ph cycle it takes me the 4 weeks pct and another 3 weeks to be almost at 100%. Finishing post cycle at week 18 and them competing at week 23 I feel like you wouldn't be your absolute best considering your hormones will more than likely suppressed and cutting in pct is a sure fire way to lose almost all your gains... Just pointing something out that I noticed that seemed off to me. I know little about contest prep so I could be wrong , not bashing or hating best of luck

daytonaMuscle

Awards
to all that are following, thanks very much... it does mean a lot to me.

I am going to be monitoring my progress very carefully... results vs. sides. Overall, this is a total experiment. I have never run an oral cycle this long before... the longest really being 7 weeks prior to this. In the end, I may look back and say this was a totally bad idea. I'm also not saying that I will end it before the 12 weeks, but that is always an option if I feel that it is the right thing to do.

With all my prior experience, I understand that regardless of cycle length, that it is very difficult to maintain all the "gains" during and after PCT. The concept of the extended cycle is to provide my body with more time to become accustomed to "holding" more weight for a longer period of time (versus holding the new gains bodyweight for a week or two). Call it bro science if you want, but I am a believer in your bodyweight having a baseline, like when most guys having a hard time breaking the 200lb mark. But when they finally do, it is so much easier to maintain a weight at or above that 200. Thus, they set a new baseline of 200lbs and the body holds that weight. I know, call me crazy.

So if during this cycle, I can get and keep my bodyweight at or above 245 to 250 for an extended period of time, I believe I will be able to better hold the gains in lean mass when going into the dieting for the contest.

This is my first contest. I don't know how my body is going to react yet. That's the sport of bodybuilding. It's a process of learning what your body can and cannot do, what it responds to and what it doesn't.

In terms of my own test shutdown, I plan on taking something to help me keep the libido going... I just haven't made a final choice on product(s) yet, and when I want to start them. This may seem like poor planning, but it is what it is.

I appreciate everyone's input though. Sometimes you all bring up things that I may not have considered... keep it going.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Yeah. Bro following closely. Some sort of test base would be a nice move.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Can't remember. What does your dosage look like. 20/30/30/40. First bottle. Just taking notes.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Why the decision to run back to back pro hormones that far out. Wondering because your test levels are gonns be completely shot by the time you enter pct, and I know for me on a short ph cycle it takes me the 4 weeks pct and another 3 weeks to be almost at 100%. Finishing post cycle at week 18 and them competing at week 23 I feel like you wouldn't be your absolute best considering your hormones will more than likely suppressed and cutting in pct is a sure fire way to lose almost all your gains... Just pointing something out that I noticed that seemed off to me. I know little about contest prep so I could be wrong , not bashing or hating best of luck
I compete and u r right. Competing 5 weeks after pct is not enough time cuz u will b cutting, and cutting during pct or even right after is a bad idea. OP I would wait for a later show a few months after your done with your pct. All of us cycle while we're cutting for shows so we don't lose any muscle, but u won't have that option since you'll need to take such a long break between cycles.

daytonaMuscle

Awards
Can't remember. What does your dosage look like. 20/30/30/40. First bottle. Just taking notes.
For this first bottle, I'm running it at the standard 2 pills a day. Depending on how the rest of the month goes will determine my dosage for the second run of the Super DMZ.

daytonaMuscle

Awards
What are you running for PCT?
I have set up: SERM, d aspartic acid and probably a formestane product

got a new vid loaded up on youtube: youtube.com/watch?v=K_fwl-8W3_c&feature=youtu.be

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in.....Traps and shoulders looking good. Need more work in your arms and midsection. Havent seen your back yet

daytonaMuscle

Awards
Im in.....Traps and shoulders looking good. Need more work in your arms and midsection. Havent seen your back yet
yeah, I totally agree with the midsection. I'm one of those few guys that hate training abs/core, but as I get closer to the contest date, I realize that I need to just force it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, I totally agree with the midsection. I'm one of those few guys that hate training abs/core, but as I get closer to the contest date, I realize that I need to just force it
I think everyone hates training abs. lol...I force it everyday hahaha

scw538

scw538

Awards
Dude was posting vids like twice a week. None lately.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol damn

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Maybe 40mg of SD and DMZ made his head explode.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
He's so big he crushes all his keyboards lol.
Haha and then goes into a hulk rage, followed by massive cupcake eatting... Because cupcakes help calm the hulk down

PRIDEGX

Awards
Just found this tread I wonder what happened to the that guy ???