How important to front load???

tommyboy

Awards
How important is it to front load the first dosage for the first 2 weeks????????

fist9681

Banned
Awards
I front loaded on my last two cycles. I will not be doing that againg. i think it is a waste of gear.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
frontloading is to get the levels up in your blood stream faster. In most long ester products you have a window of about 4-6 weeks where levels are building in your blood stream and you are getting some benefits but not the entire benefit of the product.
IF you front load test, I suggest you use a faster acting ester like test prop to be your kick starter.

Fist, I would like to hear your situation about why you think it is a waste of gear..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I think he meant frontloading with higher doses of the long-estered gear is a waste, and I feel he is pretty much right on the money there... Upping the dose of a long estered product won't get you results faster IMHO.

ManBeast

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I think he meant frontloading with higher doses of the long-estered gear is a waste, and I feel he is pretty much right on the money there... Upping the dose of a long estered product won't get you results faster IMHO.

ManBeast
I'm considering a cycle of injectables right now. I had heard about front loading, didn't make much sense to me as the half life/release etc is the same, so you'd have to pump tons of the **** into you. I had heard a more effective approach was either a shorter ester or a base injection, or that sometimes it's more economical/easier to use an transdermal/oral for two weeks until the injectable kicks in.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I used a test base trasdermal for a couple weeks this cycle while waiting for the test cyp to kick in, much better than loading up on the cyp IMO :)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i plan on frontloading with test prop when running a 10 week cycle of test e... i think its a better idea to frontload with a faster-acting ester...

tommyboy

Awards
so how much more efficent will my cycle be if I front load for the first week of my 8 week cycle?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll say just add a short estered product to jump with.. I used to be the frontload spokesperson, until I actually tried it.. :D

If it's test cyp/enanthate, jump with 100mg prop EOD for 5 weeks.. Besides, you should extend the run by 2wks if you want any good gains from it..

tommyboy

Awards
its 1 test cyp/ sledge test and i dont have HCG..... should I still extend it big pete fox?

I'll say just add a short estered product to jump with.. I used to be the frontload spokesperson, until I actually tried it.. :D

If it's test cyp/enanthate, jump with 100mg prop EOD for 5 weeks.. Besides, you should extend the run by 2wks if you want any good gains from it..

tommyboy

Awards
what do you mean you used to be frontload spokes person untill you actually tried it....

its 1 test cyp/ sledge test and i dont have HCG..... should I still extend it big pete fox?

Cartman

Awards
frontloading is to get the levels up in your blood stream faster. In most long ester products you have a window of about 4-6 weeks where levels are building in your blood stream and you are getting some benefits but not the entire benefit of the product.
IF you front load test, I suggest you use a faster acting ester like test prop to be your kick starter.

Fist, I would like to hear your situation about why you think it is a waste of gear..
So mathew you think 400mg of prop for 4 weeks should be good for a kick starter before a long acting ester would kick in?

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I just front loaded this cycle. Last week i did 1000mg test E on day one then I'm doing 250mg every 3.5 days. This is my first time doing it. I feel "on" the first week and want to screw every woman I see.

linuxjon

Awards
I just front loaded this cycle. Last week i did 1000mg test E on day one then I'm doing 250mg every 3.5 days. This is my first time doing it. I feel "on" the first week and want to screw every woman I see.
That sounds like a lot to inject at once. Different sites or just all at once?

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Two different sites! I did half in my glute and then later that day I hit my quad.

linuxjon

Awards
Two different sites! I did half in my glute and then later that day I hit my quad.
Which site do you find more comfortable, btw?

I'm seriously considering a front load. If I run 3 vials straight through it'd be 18 weeks, which is too long. Might as well use the extra up front I guess.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
You can't get a straight answer. It's all bro science. Half the people will say do it and the other half say don't. I think you should do it and see what works best for you. If you don't try then you will never know. I started my exemestane with it though just to be safe. I'm glad I did it though. I feel like I'm on already after 1 week.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I feel more comfortable sitting down and hitting my quad.

linuxjon

Awards
You can't get a straight answer. It's all bro science. Half the people will say do it and the other half say don't. I think you should do it and see what works best for you. If you don't try then you will never know. I started my exemestane with it though just to be safe. I'm glad I did it though. I feel like I'm on already after 1 week.
Will almost certainly do it. It's either than or kickstart with dbol, and I don't really want to order more gear (it's fuarking stressful).

Interesting to find out if you start seeing gains in the first couple weeks, rather than just feeling like you're on.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Probably still take a couple weeks. I gained ten pounds the first week but I'm also taking trestolone and hexadrone. Just feeling good would be worth it to me though. I personally don't like Dbol and I know I'm odd for that but it makes me feel fat and bloated and I look like ****.

linuxjon

Awards
Probably still take a couple weeks. I gained ten pounds the first week but I'm also taking trestolone and hexadrone. Just feeling good would be worth it to me though. I personally don't like Dbol and I know I'm odd for that but it makes me feel fat and bloated and I look like ****.
I actually thought about running Trest for the first 4 weeks. Seems logical to me. You going to run it for the full cycle?

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
As long as I continue to tolerate it well. I'm taking 12.5 mg exemestane EOD and 12.5mg prami every night and so far so good. It's my favorite ped I've ever taken at this point. Strength and intensity are insane. I'm only taking it preworkout

linuxjon

Awards
Interesting. My main concern would be shutdown. Trest is supposed to be rough in that department, but at least people use it for shorter cycles. Running Trest AND being on test for months seems like it'd be a bear to recover from. But I could be wrong.

Running this cycle for strength and am strongly going to consider this

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
If you are on test then you can't get anymore shutdown. That is mostly for people running a cycle without test and having to deal with the sides of being shutdown. If you are taking test you won't have to feel those side effects of being shut down. 3-4 month cycle is going to require a serious PCT no matter if you just ran test alone. I'm going to use triptorelin in this PCT.

linuxjon

Awards
If you are on test then you can't get anymore shutdown. That is mostly for people running a cycle without test and having to deal with the sides of being shutdown. If you are taking test you won't have to feel those side effects of being shut down. 3-4 month cycle is going to require a serious PCT no matter if you just ran test alone. I'm going to use triptorelin in this PCT.
Sounds logical. This is going to be my very first injectible cycle, so I can't really speak from experience.

Any negative sides at all from the Trest?

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I'm most concerned with keeping prolactin and estrogen in check.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
If it's your first cycle I would just run the test but itself. Try trestolone next time. You are going to get really good gains on the test by itself.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
If you take trest you have to have caber or prami on hand because it can increase prolactin which can cause boobs, it also aromitise so estrogen has to be kept in check or you can get boobs. You have to have ancillary drugs on deck to run it safely. Not really a beginner steroid and you should do alot of research before you run it so you can be safe and not have unwanted sides.

linuxjon

Awards
If you take trest you have to have caber or prami on hand because it can increase prolactin which can cause boobs, it also aromitise so estrogen has to be kept in check or you can get boobs. You have to have ancillary drugs on deck to run it safely. Not really a beginner steroid and you should do alot of research before you run it so you can be safe and not have unwanted sides.
Thanks man. Will take your advice then and stick to the test only.

Was originally looking into running Trest and Msten for this cycle, to keep it otc. Then did research on Trest, and decided to say screw it, go with injectible test because it sounds easier. So I know there are some issues to address with it.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
Yes, I spent more on the ancillary meds then the trest. :-( Test only cycle is about the safest bet and my first cycle of test was awesome! You will get great gains.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
I think the sides aren't bad at reasonable doses 50mg and under but you just want to be prepared.

linuxjon

Awards
Yes, I spent more on the ancillary meds then the trest. :-( Test only cycle is about the safest bet and my first cycle of test was awesome! You will get great gains.
Yeah, all I have so far is exemstane, some left over Adex and then Nolva. Don't want to be fighting 12 different sides on this one.

Thanks man, hope you're right! My goal is to move my bench up 45lbs during the cycle. It's ambitious, but I'm cautiously optimistic.

Baked

Baked

Banned
Awards
You're all set. I think you will hit that no problem. I'm calling it a night. Good luck man. Keep us updated.