Katana cutting stack?

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to run another cycle, this will be my fourth. I'm looking to cut! So I'm stuck behind Helladrol (with t3) or the Katana cutting stack through mrsupps. My issue is I have lots of mid section fat, so I'll be ratting very clean.

I'm 205 6"1

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have run Helladrol before solo then I would say to add it in and you might see better results. It really depends on the user but you feel that the helladrol run is not enough for you, then stacking it with the nonmethylated katana is a great idea :)

I've seen many use this stack to lose weight on the forums. Is it too much? Who really knows, but if you have the stuff and want the BEST results bodycomp wise I cant see why this wouldn't be a good idea.

Running katana solo... hmm... Id say you would need around 300-400mg ED for it to be useful. I really don't think a 4x cycler would even feel much of Katana... .but then again I have never run it solo, nor have I seen many logs of it. Would be good to test though if you wanted to.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Running katana solo... hmm... Id say you would need around 300-400mg ED for it to be useful. I really don't think a 4x cycler would even feel much of Katana... .but then again I have never run it solo, nor have I seen many logs of it. Would be good to test though if you wanted to.
I have heard the same. The nice thing about Katana is that it stacks well. I have been hearing a lot of rumblings about compound 20 as well. Nutraplanet is offering a killer deal right now in a stack with Erase Pro. I am going to be running Helladrol possibly with Compound 20.