Fake Anadrol and Dbol

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
So i was gonna hit a really good bulking cycle.

750mg Sustanon
100mg Anadrol
50mg of dbol

Just got blood work done everything is ready to go. So anyways ive been taking BD anadrol and Dbol (Excuse me if were not aloud to list names) and ive been on the anadrol for about a lil over a week and started dbol 4 days ago. The anadrols tasted sweet when i put them in my mouth and i havent noticed any huge weight or strength gain yet. However when i take the dbols i get bad ****in heart burn so im assuming that the dbols might be real and the drols might be fake???

Problem is when i was taking the anadrol my blood pressure was between 112/60 and 120/73. Im sorry but im sure anadrol explodes blood pressure esp along with dbol. So im kinda pissed off.

weege

Awards
Why in the world would you be stacking abombs and dbol? Two very liver toxic compounds and to top it off at high doses or not. Your should be happy it's bunk because it may have saved your liver.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Why in the world would you be stacking abombs and dbol? Two very liver toxic compounds and to top it off at high doses or not. Your should be happy it's bunk because it may have saved your liver.
Ive done it plenty of times with blood work in between with no liver problems plus i was only gonna run the anadrol for 2 weeks for some bloat and finish the rest with dbol. Not like im gonna cruise 6 weeks on both.

And believe me, toxicity values of these drugs are extremely over-exaggerated. If HIV patients can take 300mg of anadrol daily for 6 months then this cycle is definitely ok. I dont drink alcohol either. And alcohol is far more toxic than Adrol and Dbol.

weege

Awards
Hey man to each his own. I personally would not put my liver through that. If you did get bunk drols wouldn't wetting be bunk? Did it all come from the same source? I would be pissed too.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Hey man to each his own. I personally would not put my liver through that. If you did get bunk drols wouldn't wetting be bunk? Did it all come from the same source? I would be pissed too.
Same source however, i got these from him before about a year ago and i blew the **** up. Really fast. So Its kind of annoying me. I think the dbol might be real due to the chemical medicine taste it has and it gives me bad ****in heartburn. However the anadrols dont seem to be doing much of anything. But my buddy told me since im already big. (5'11 203lbs, 19 inch arms, 49 inch chest 31 waist) it might take a little bit to kick in? When does anadrol AND dbol usually kick? I remember the first run i had with abombs i gained weight within a week. Quickly.

weege

Awards
I use both as kickers for my long estered test cycles and feel its effects end of week one into week 2. Every person reacts differently to any compound though. Maybe they are just very underdosed? I hate UGLs lol

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Ive done it plenty of times with blood work in between with no liver problems plus i was only gonna run the anadrol for 2 weeks for some bloat and finish the rest with dbol. Not like im gonna cruise 6 weeks on both.

And believe me, toxicity values of these drugs are extremely over-exaggerated. If HIV patients can take 300mg of anadrol daily for 6 months then this cycle is definitely ok. I dont drink alcohol either. And alcohol is far more toxic than Adrol and Dbol.
Where did you get in info about HIV patients and alcohol? Not to be argumentative, just trying to get educated.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I use both as kickers for my long estered test cycles and feel its effects end of week one into week 2. Every person reacts differently to any compound though. Maybe they are just very underdosed? I hate UGLs lol
Well they use to be ****in good which pisses me off.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Most people notice the effects of anadrol very quick! That's why people use it, immediate strength and size gains. You hear many users call it a kicker to start off a cycle. I'd guess it was bunk but I've never taken the stuff so hopefully a more experienced user can chime in.