Stupid dumb big bulk time w/ m1,4add and some other bull****.

HAMTARO

Awards
Finally decided to stop lurking around and see if anyone on here can offer an educated opinion.
It is time to bulk up.
I was planning on running Hard Rock's m1,4add clone for 120/120/120/120/120/120
Maybe stacking it with havoc or trenazone, both of which I have a couple bottles of.
However, I'm wary of stacking multiple compounds, as typically the additional gains aren't worth it relation to the sides.
Also, i wanted input regarding Dermacrine as a "test" base
In the past I've run SD, dymethazine, max-lmg, and 19-nor, as well as pinned sus250, test prop and tren ace. It has been well over a year since I've taken any sort of AAS/PH

Already preloaded purus lab's organ shield for the past two weeks, have nolva for pct and letro on hand if **** gets nippy, and have Destruct by synergy to run on cycle as an AI.
Will run fish oil, a multi, creatine, milk thistle, and such, and try to take in 4500 calories a day.

Now, besides more food, what could i do to maximize gains and not feel like a bag of ****?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're gonna log this, right? If so, you can count me in. I'd be interested to see what M1,4ADD solo can do :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd stack this with epi and use a test base. Sh*t I would just pin test with it for a test base.

HAMTARO

Awards
Lol trust me I'd love to pin test again, but right now it's out of the question for a number of reasons.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Please log, I'm very interested. If u were to change anything I would run m1 at 60 for 4 weeks and dzine at 45 for 6 weeks with a test base. But I like ur original plan alot. I think the extra water gain will really help solidify muscle.

HAMTARO

Awards
i'll log it in the appropriate section once i start!