Question about two compounds

msterr23

Awards
Hey guys, any help would be much appreciated, I just wanted some knowledgeable input on the following two compounds and which you think may give better results in size gains.

Compound one: contains 10mg 2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one per capsule
10mg 2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol per capsule
22.5mg 6,7,-dyhydroxybergamottin (DHB), Vanadyl, Dioperine per capsule
Compound two: contains 250mg tribulus terrestris, 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17one,
androst 3 5 dien-7, 17-dione per capsule
Thanks in advance for any input

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So compound 1 is epistane with something else also grape fruit juice extract.
Compound 2 is something tribulus and the compound in erase which is an AI.

Compound 1 I wouldnt take and compound 2 appears to be a pct support.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Compound 2 is 1-andro, erase and Trib it looks like

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Compound 1 looks like cynostane, epi and an anabolic amplifier

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I need Jbry in here... He prob knows. I'm not positive but looks like it

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compound one is Cyano AND Epi.
Compound two appears to be 1androsterone with i think the same AI thats in Erase and some other crap.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
yur right about the second compound airborne..a quick google on the first is epi and cynostane (an alteration of superdrol)

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
and not to be a d*ck, since you dont know and didnt know how to find out - you should not be taking them without more homework.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
yur right about the second compound airborne..a quick google on the first is epi and cynostane (an alteration of superdrol)
That's what I said on first one to bro with Bergamottin

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol its all good

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Why do companies put two compounds in one pill. Doesnt make sense to me. You cant adjust the dosing

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Why do companies put two compounds in one pill. Doesnt make sense to me. You cant adjust the dosing
I agree. It's to swiv people into thinkin more is better

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Thats makes it so dangerous. If some one is taking 3 pills yud be getting 30mg of epi AND 30mg of cyano

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's Detha-drol

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Lmao this should be the new formula for black liver

msterr23

Awards
Hey guys thank you all for the input. I was aware before posting that compound one contained both cynostane and epistle with grapefruit extract and that the second was 1-andro with some tribulus and some erase, what I don't know is how what gains I should expect from each compound since both contain multiple substances, I guess what I'm asking is not what the compounds are made up of, but which would you expect to be more effective. Thanks again everyone.

msterr23

Awards
Also machorox the dosing for each would be 1 pill twice daily for a
Month

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Also machorox the dosing for each would be 1 pill twice daily for a
Month
I havnt use either compound so dont kmow the dosing. Like the highest dose of superdrol anyone should use is thirty. But if theres another compound in there you wont be able to get 30mg of sd without getting another 30 of something else and superdrol itself stresses the liver big time. Jus an example but uu get my point

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously the one with active oral 17aa steroids in it will be the best one.

Stupid to stack cynostane and epi.

Both product suck, but the first one is the most potent.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Obviously the one with active oral 17aa steroids in it will be the best one.

Stupid to stack cynostane and epi.

Both product suck, but the first one is the most potent.
I agree on that one. Thanks bro

msterr23

Awards
Is it stupid to stack them due to the harshness on the liver or is it stupid because cynostane and epi just arent good together for results?

msterr23

Awards
Also would since the second compound is methylated like the first, it is obviously alot better for your liver, but can you expect solid gains from 1-andro? I would use a PCT for this compound and on cycle support regardless but I also have been hearing it doesnt aromatize, you wouldnt expect your estrogen levels to shoot up significantly. It seems very mild, has anyone tried 1-andro and gotten good gains?

msterr23

Awards
also since the second compound is NOT* methylated like the first

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There is no point in stacking a pct product with an anabolic compound. You are not in the least bit ready to cycle if these are the questions you are asking. I am sorry to rain on your parade but it would only end in tears if this is your current knowledge lvl.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epistane and cynostane dont compliment each other, as they are both dry non aromitizing dht derived steroids.

the erase/1-dhea product isn't dosed high enough, and the erase compound would be dosed too high for you to run a good dose of 1-dhea.

if these are the products you have, then just run the epi/cyno for 4 weeks, then pct.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ya ****s weak just get some winny dbol and eq YESSIR
epistane and cynostane dont compliment each other, as they are both dry non aromitizing dht derived steroids.

the erase/1-dhea product isn't dosed high enough, and the erase compound would be dosed too high for you to run a good dose of 1-dhea.

if these are the products you have, then just run the epi/cyno for 4 weeks, then pct.