recipe for transdermal fina?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Chemo-

heard you were the man to ask about this.
Im looking to buy either the regular fina-h or component TH, and I want to use it with the 240ml solution w/dmso that they have on this site.

How could I do this? How many pellets per container of the 240ml solution, and also how many mg/ml will that be when finished?

Also whats a good PH to add to fina?

Thanks a lot.

h19

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Silly newbie question that you could answer yourself with a little research, but here you go:

240 ml bottle could hold say about 12 grams of androgens. I would run it personally at 4 grams of fina, and 8 grams of 4-ad.

Apply 6 mls twice per day, giving you 12 mls application per day. This would give you: 200 mg tren which if absorption is 40% give you 80 grams of tren, and 160 mg 4-AD

This will give you enough for a 20 day cycle.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Silly newbie question that you could answer yourself with a little research
I did, thanks.

But thanks for the info anyway.....

silly newbie...lol

h19

Manteca

Awards
I think you should not waste your $, man up and make an injectable

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its not an option for some. Its a lot easier to pan off a trans to the wife and kids than injecting.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
or the fuckin cro-mag roomies with the "dah steroids bad mmmkay" attitude.....

:rolleyes: :saw:

ManBeast

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Has anyone done a transdermal yet with fina(using the homebrew, not straight dmso)? Results?

FishBonz

I did my first ever cycle using Fina and the homebrew recipe from cut2go. I did a 6 week cycle with a 17lb gain (213 to 230). I've been off for four weeks now and have evened out at 224lbs.
I used 4 carts (8 grams) of fina in my solution and made a separate bottle of 4-AD. This way I was able to apply the fina and 4-AD to different parts of the body and avoid any problems with absorption.

Using Test with Fina is a must if you want the stick to keep working. The 4-AD worked great and kept my sex drive in high gear the entire cycle.

Of course I used clomid post cyle!!!

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Did you just crush up the pellets and throw them in the cocktail?
Or do that whole conversion thing?

FishBonz

I actually disolved the pellets in the ISO and IPM mixture first, then added the rest of the ingredients. I used a little heat to help the disolving process.
Next time I will definitly crush them first (disolves allot faster).

SHOT

Awards
Well ill toss in my 2cc's worth here...

I was going to use fina with DSMO along time ago...i got that **** opend it up and it stunk so freakin bad i said **** it...i gave it to a friend to use...he used it wirh fina..and man did he freakin stink so bad for weeks...his gains were shitty as well...

so i tryed the "spray" way of useing fina....Blah is all i have to say..it wasnt even worth the time or money i spent....if you want the real results from fina you need to inject it...plain and simple...its night and say fro the spray to the injectable...like compareing 200mg of test to 2000 mg of test....

just what i think about it....i look at it like this...if you cant cycle right dont cycle at all....after all u are going to bust your ass in the gym...spend your hard earned money on the supplies and food...why not make sure you get the best and most out of it.....

to me spray tren is worse then a dbol only cycle.....

just my 2cc's worth tho..

FishBonz

Shot...I agree that injecting is the most effective way to take Tren and the DMSO sucks, but I don't understand when you say "if you cant cycle right dont cycle at all". Who is to say what is right or wrong....it's all about whatever works.
I did my first ever cycle transdermally and had excellent results. Some people just cannot inject and it's awsome that there is a board like this dedicated to transdermal methods of delivering PH's or AS.

Just my .02

SHOT

Awards
Shot...I agree that injecting is the most effective way to take Tren and the DMSO sucks, but I don't understand when you say "if you cant cycle right dont cycle at all". Who is to say what is right or wrong....it's all about whatever works.
I did my first ever cycle transdermally and had excellent results. Some people just cannot inject and it's awsome that there is a board like this dedicated to transdermal methods of delivering PH's or AS.

Just my .02
Read my post again and it will answer your question.