Dbol water retention ?

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
Just started an 8 week cycle pulsing dbol @ 30 E.O.D. w/AM at full strength 6 per day. I have all of my PCT in order. My question is what to use to help control the expected Dbol bloat during cycle?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
arimidex .25mg eod is a good starting point. if ur looking for something otc erase could work too

Husker89

Banned
Awards
why are you pulsing it ? why dotn u gets run 20mgs a day i run 10 a day it works great with winny and eq that it LOL, for bloat letro or arimidex

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
I am pulsing EOD on lift days, dosing first thing in the AM. With the short half life, your body has some time to recover "naturally" in between doses minimizing sides al little. At least thats my theory:thumbsup:...

I have Erase as part of my PCT to stay solid, had not considered it during cycle, something to think about.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
whats ur pct btw
I am pulsing EOD on lift days, dosing first thing in the AM. With the short half life, your body has some time to recover "naturally" in between doses minimizing sides al little. At least thats my theory:thumbsup:...

I have Erase as part of my PCT to stay solid, had not considered it during cycle, something to think about.

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
not sure what time you work out at but dr.d says to dose pills pre and post workout....cuz thats the most important time.

alpinecoach

alpinecoach

Awards
PCT looks like this:

Clomid - 20/20/10/10
Primordial Test Recovery stack for 4 weeks
Erase 1/2/3/3/2/1

I dose first thing in the AM 3:45 and hit the gym.