am i stupid?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
is this stack too much?

im 6'2 220lbs 10% bodyfat been training as long as i can remember have a bunch of ph cycles under my belt

m14add 90/90/90/90/0/0/0/0
epi 0/0/50/50/50/50/0/0
eqplex 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800

currently cutting will up cals when im on cycle goals to add back the muscle lost durring cut and then some and stay lean if not lose a little body fat. so if i finish at 235 and no higher then 10% bf ill be happy

i have enough m14add to run 120mg a day if i want

pct is nolva daa and erase

just wanna know if this is overkill? and what side to expect other then the typical acne and libido loss
thanks

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
6' 2" 220lbs w/10% BF. Well, you are in better shape that 85%(or more) of the men in the world already. Why not just go 100% natural?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehh not a cycle i would run, because i simply don't like it. But overkill? Probably not.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
hahaha yeah thats what everyone says but gains slow down after a while i assume im near my natural limit anyways who wants to maintain. being natural is no fun lol. anyone with experience with these compounds?

SXIPro

SXIPro

Awards
  • Established
I was plateued for an incredibly long time until I added Intimidate and ZMA into my life. Now I am growing like a newbie again, and I am pushing 50 yrs old.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
elaborate?
I am on the fence about M14add. Sometimes i feel i like it, sometimes not. It's conversion rate to dbol is low, something like 15% or so, and without that it's anabolic potential is low. It may stack with EPI, but i'd rather see it with SD or Dzine. For you i think something like this could be great: Dzine/mlmg/stano.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I am on the fence about M14add. Sometimes i feel i like it, sometimes not. It's conversion rate to dbol is low, something like 15% or so, and without that it's anabolic potential is low. It may stack with EPI, but i'd rather see it with SD or Dzine. For you i think something like this could be great: Dzine/mlmg/stano.
the actual reason im asking this is because i have epi and m14ad on hand already and can gget a good deal on eqplex so i was wondering if i should buy it or not. if i bump to 120mg a day with the m14add then tats about 20mg of dbol per day with the 15% conversion, witch isnt to bad and i read it has some anabolic activity by itself. im curious what kind of water retention to expect from the eq also cuz i know it aromatizes but slowly. will the epi be enough to keep me reatively dry

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M14add might convert 5%, might be 94% no one knows, might even be 0%.

What is known is it is active on its own.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
M14add might convert 5%, might be 94% no one knows, might even be 0%.

What is known is it is active on its own.
y would u assume noone knows? reviews seem decent with mild sides gains r gains in my eyes

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
y would u assume noone knows? reviews seem decent with mild sides gains r gains in my eyes
Because no one really dose know..the 94% jbry said was exagerated but not everyone who takes it is gnna get te same comversion rate