Deca durabolin + PCT

superswole23

Awards
I am about to start an 8 week deca cycle and I am wondering if I should take nolvadex daily or just pct? Also how much daily and any other tips would be appreciated thanks

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start an 8 week deca cycle and I am wondering if I should take nolvadex daily or just pct? Also how much daily and any other tips would be appreciated thanks
Oh boy.. Scared to ask. Is deca all your running?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
WTF R U THINKING?

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Read the stickies. Pay particular attention to pct

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
nolva + decca is generally not a good idea. many anecdotal reports of that combo *causing* gyno...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
nolva + decca is generally not a good idea. many anecdotal reports of that combo *causing* gyno...
ManBeast came back from the fiery depths of hell haha. Oh and OP yeah idt you've planned this well at all, 8 weeks is way too short of a cycle with these compounds.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
that too... deca needs a long time to work well, as does enan/cyp.

superswole23

Awards
So I'm still a little confused a to what I should do for pct

superswole23

Awards
No ones going to help considering you dont know what your doing. Research research research
I'm asking bc online anyone can post anything so I'm asking for people who've done it and what they recommend.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm asking bc online anyone can post anything so I'm asking for people who've done it and what they recommend.
But still u need to do a lot more research. I mean all of us knowledgeable ppl still agree on a general consensus of what to do.